剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
No problem.
没问题
Problems.
问题
The mask is in this vault.
面具在保险库内
It opens at 8:00.
保险库会在8点打开
Doesn't give us much time to make the swap.
没太多时间让我们调包
I thought I made myself clear about our cover.
我想卧底身份的问题已经说的很清楚了
Just because we haven't slept together
不必因为没上过床
doesn't mean we have to act
就要表现的像
like this is a middle school dance.
中学舞会那样拘谨
Over there, behind that door,
在那边的门后
is a staircase that leads up to the top of the vault.
有一个楼梯直通往保险库
Keep an eye out on the security cameras
注意你右前方的
up to your right
监控摄像头
and straight ahead.
然后直走
Are we good, Agent Walker?
交代清楚没 沃克探员
Yes, we're fine.
是的 很清楚
Thank you.
谢谢
Man, it really is impressive--
亚历山大帝国的规模
the size of Alexander's empire.
真叫人叹为观止
You know what I mean?
对吧
Can you keep a secret, Chuck?
能帮我保守秘密吗 恰克
Huh? Uh... uh...
什么 秘密
Yeah, yeah, it's, uh, kind of my forte.
当然 保守秘密算是我的长处
Do you want to know the real reason that I took this job?
知道我做这份工作的真正原因是什么吗
Um... was it the snazzy outfits?
是不是因为时髦的工作服
No, it was the barely livable wage.
不对 工资低的可怜
You.
因为你
Uh... me-me? Really, me?
我 我 真的吗 我吗
It's not like I haven't been giving you signals.
我可给过你暗示
I hope this isn't too forward.
我希望这样不会太唐突
No.
不会
No, forward is good.
不会 我喜欢唐突
In that case...
既然这样
What did I do? What did I... is there something wrong?
我做什么了 我有做错什么吗
You and your ex-girlfriend...
你和你的前女友
Yeah, what? Who? Sarah?
什么 莎拉吗
Yeah. Morgan said that you guys were done.
对 摩根说你们分手了
100% done-zo. Why?
百分百分手了 怎么了
That is her, right?
监控摄像里的是她 对吗
Any idea what she's doing here?
知道她来干什么吗
Other than making you jealous
除了找个帅的一塌糊涂的
with that ridiculously good-looking date of hers.
约会对象让你嫉妒
R-ridiculously good... Him? Him? Nah.
帅的一塌糊涂的 他 没有吧
Yeah, if you're into the...
如果你喜欢那种
the strong, kind of Superman-y
壮实的 超人类型的
type of a guy.
男人
Um, I am going to be right back.
我去去就回
Chuck, what are you doing here?
恰克 你来干什么
The Ring agent who broke into the museum
闯入大马士革博物馆的指环组特工
in Damascus, Vasillis, is here,
瓦西里斯 就在这里
and when I say "Here,"
我说"这里"
I mean in the same room, here.
指的是同一个大厅 这里的大厅
Look over there.
看那边
We have to abort.
我们要取消行动
We don't have a choice.
没得选择
Vasillis and I have a history.
瓦西里斯跟我有过节
Are you sure he remembers you?
你确定他认得你
You tend to remember the guy who set your face on fire.
对于把你脸毁容的人 你应该印象挺深的
Uh, yeah, looks like your friend isn't alone, either.
看来你那个朋友也不是独行侠
They're casing the place.
他们把这里包围了
They're here to grab the mask.
他们来偷面具的
You better move right now.
你最好立刻就走
I'm not sending you in alone.
我不会丢下你不管的
Hey, it's okay. No problem. I'll go with her.
没关心 我陪她继续
You don't know what you're dealing with.
你们不知道在和谁打交道
Get out of here, Shaw, unless you want to blow the cover.
快离开 肖 除非你想我们的身份败露
Chuck and I can handle the mask.
恰克和我能搞定面具的事
All right.
好吧
Casey and I will be in the van if you need us.
凯西和我待在车上 有麻烦叫我们
Well, what do you say, partner?
现在怎么办 拍档
Let's go.
我们走
Watch those security cameras.
注意那些监控摄像头
We have to assume the Ring has tapped into those, as well.
我们得假定指环组也控制了它们
Yeah, I'm, uh, one step ahead of you.
是啊 早就想到了
Sorry, Hannah.
抱歉 安娜
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不要 不要 别
What's that beeping noise?
哔哔声是怎么回事
Uh... and where's your partner?
还有 你拍档呢
Um, he's, uh...
他在
Actually, I don't know.
事实上 我也不清楚
Look, people have traveled from all over the world
听着 今晚的宾客来自
to be here tonight.
全球各地
Now, I don't care what's going on,
现在 我不管出了什么情况
just fix it.
赶快解决
You have five minutes until the grand unveiling.
离揭幕式开始还有五分钟
Now, go!
快搞定
Okay, you're going to have to lower me
好的 你要用手抓吊绳把我
into the vault by hand.
放进保险库内
Here.
给你
So...
那么
you and Shaw looked like
你跟肖看上去
you were having fun at the party tonight.
今晚玩得很开心啊
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
I'm just saying--
我只是说
you two make a cute couple.
你们俩很登对
Shaw and I are playing a cover.
肖跟我只是假扮一对情侣而已
Whatever.
随便吧
But the guy's a...
但他可是
Walker and Bartowski turn off their mics for some reason?
沃克和巴托斯基因为什么把麦克风关了
No, I did.
不 是我关的
Those two gab like little schoolgirls
这俩大嘴怪执行任务时
when they're out in the field.
就像学校的八婆女生唧唧歪歪
It's murder on the ears.
简直是谋杀我的耳膜
That's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Ridiculous?
荒谬吗
He couldn't keep his hands off of you all night.
他的手一整晚都在你身上蹭啊蹭的
And the way he brings you coffee every morning?
你没见他每天早上给你送咖啡的样子么
Seriously?
说真的
You don't see the... you got to be blind.
你都没看见 那你是瞎了
You're one to talk.
看你义正言辞的样子
Well, what is that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
Oh, nothing. It's just that,
没什么 只不过
ever since Hannah showed up at the Buy More,
自从汉娜在买♥♥多多出现
she hasn't been able to keep her hands off you.
她的手都一个劲儿在你身上蹭啊蹭的
Cut the girl a break.
你就饶了她了
You guys are cute together.
你俩一起很登对
Hannah and I are colleagues.
汉娜和我只是同事
Forgive me for trying to be professional.
抱歉我为"专业"所做的努力
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I didn't realize professional meant
我没意识到"专业"意味着
having her perfume lathered all over you.
你全身都是她的香水味
Come on. We got a mask to steal.
拜托 我们还要偷面具
Sir, we're ready.
先生 我们准备好了
Vasillis sent his men into the vault.
瓦西里斯让他的人去保险库了
They must have the code.
他们一定有进门密♥码♥
Walker, you've got company.
沃克 你们有伴儿了
Bartowski, you copy?
巴托斯基 收到没
Incoming.
来了
My hands are kind of full here.
我现在腾不出手来
Hi there.
你好
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表