剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
The important thing is to stay positive.
我们要往好的一面看
Everything's going to be okay.
一切都会好的
I know.
我懂
Thanks for trying.
谢谢 你尽力了
May I help you?
能为您做些什么
I hope so. I'm here to see a Charles Bartowski.
希望能 我来探望查尔斯·巴托斯基
Well, there's no record of Dr. Dreyfus authorizing any after hours visits.
没有德瑞福斯医生的允许 规定时间之外不得探望
So, if you don't mind,
希望您能理解
I don't want to have you escorted from the building.
我不想采取强制手段请您出门
Of course.
当然
That will not be necessary.
没这个必要
Find me Bartowski.
把巴托斯基找出来
Good evening.
晚上好
Let me guess. You're here because of Chuck.
我看 您是为恰克而来吧
Doctor, I know that there has to be something more to his condition.
医生 我知道他的病症还会加重
He can't just be deteriorating in this way.
不能再恶化下去了
Why?
为什么
Because you care about him?
因为你很在乎他吗
No. You don't understand.
不 您有所不知
He's not like other people.
他不同于常人
He is...
他...
incredibly special.
极其特殊
Huh. Especially to you, I gather.
我看 对你来说很特殊
He needs to be okay.
他不能有事
I-I need him to be okay.
我不能让他出事
I'd like to go to the hospital tonight and talk to him,
我想今晚去趟医院 当面跟他谈谈
try and figure this out,
看看出了什么问题
and then help him somehow, you know?
再想办法帮他 您看行吗
Please.
求您了
I love him.
我爱他
Ever tell him that?
亲口对他讲过吗
Please, Doctor, I'm begging you.
求求您 医生 通融一下
You're not the only one.
你不是第一个来求我的人
Well, I'm really glad the doctor wants to see me,
真好 有医生乐意来给我看病就好
because I sure want to see the doctor.
我真需要看看医生了
Hey. Whoa. There's no need to be rough or physical.
轻点 用不着使这么大力气吧
Jeez.
上帝
Mr. Bartowski.
巴托斯基先生
Not the doctor I was expecting to see.
这位医生就免了吧
Why did you take my tooth?
干嘛打掉我的牙
More to the point, why did you take the wrong tooth?
更重要的是 牙还打错了
What?
什么
Wha-- the... the wrong tooth?
牙...错了
The data is in a tooth.
数据是藏在牙里
I believe this is the fake one you are looking for.
这颗假牙才是你要找的
I was, I was right.
我说对了
I was right.
我说对了
Well, I was, I-I was wrong, I was wrong.
对 我也错了
Clearly I was wrong, but I was right!
显然搞错了 不过我说得没错
This is great news! This is great news!
好消息 真棒 太好了
That means I'm not crazy!
这么说 我没疯
Yes.
对
It also means, as soon as you tell me where
也可以这样理解 把你获取情报的渠道
you got your information--and rest assured,
老实说出来
you will tell me--
说完了
you are going to die.
你就可以安息了
No, that's not great news at all.
这可不是什么好消息
That's a giant needle-- bad, bad.
大号♥针头 真吓人
Colored liquid even worse.
试剂的颜色更吓人
Yes, it's one of my favorites.
这是我最喜欢的一种药
Tetraclydine--
四环素
a designer psychotropic cocktail.
专门治疗精神病的鸡尾酒
In around ten minutes,
十分钟后
you're going to be extremely forthcoming.
你就会乖乖全说出来
Dr. Dreyfus!
德瑞福斯医生
Thank God!
谢天谢地
Guys. Guys!
伙计们
Guys, guys, help me, help me!
老兄 救命
I need you!
帮帮我
Awesome. Take him back to the room.
真够意思 把他带回去
Restrain him.
按住他
I don't f--
我感觉
I don't feel so good.
感觉不太舒服
Let him go!
放开他
Or suffer the wrath of Merlin and his army!
否则就见识一下梅林和他军队的厉害
Spies, attack!
特工们 冲
Damn.
该死
It was a good idea, Merlin.
梅林 真不赖
It's over. No one believes you.
死心吧 没人会相信你
No one's coming for you.
没人来救你
Chuck.
恰克
Chuck.
恰克
Well, well.
好吧
Looks like it's good we came.
确实应该过来一趟
You came back for me.
你回来救我了
I'll always come back for you.
我一直都不会离开你
So will Merlin, Chuck.
梅林也不离开你 恰林
So will Merlin.
梅林也不离开你
It seems you're owed an apology, Agent Bartowski.
看样子我们欠你一个道歉 巴托斯基探员
You were right about Kowambe.
柯瓦布的事 你说得没错
He was illegally harvesting human organs,
他以非法手段获取人体器官
experimenting with genetic manipulation and reengineering.
来进行基因重组的实验
He was scheduled to meet a Ring operative to sell this research.
他准备把研究结果卖♥♥给指环组织的特工
Well, that's fantastic.
太棒了
I mean, not-not the organ harvesting stuff, obviously.
我没想说人体器官的事很好
That's... that's very, very sad.
那种事很...糟糕
So, does this mean I have a clean bill of health?
看来 我的健康状况没问题了
It would seem that way, Chuck, but I can't actually clear you.
看来没问题了 恰克 不过我说了不算
Well, then who can?
那谁说了才算
So... what did we land on here?
那 怎么说呢
That, uh,
这样吧
my dreams have the potential to work in concert with my flashes?
我的梦境有可能与闪回同步协调
Is that where you think we landed, Chuck?
恰克 你就想这么来解释吗
Oh, come on, Doc.
得了 医生
Level with me.
直说吧
Am I cleared for duty or not?
我能不能回去工作了
You were right, Chuck.
你说的没错 恰克
Your dreams were caused by the Intersect.
机密数据库让你不断做梦
I'm clearing you for duty.
你可以回去工作了
All right.
真好
But...
不过...
But? But what? Why is there a but?
不过什么 怎么突然转折了
But your dreams are also proof of stress
不过机密数据库给你的大脑造成负担
the Intersect puts on your brain.
所以才会做恶梦
And it is my belief that that stress would continue and intensify,
据我的经验 这种负担还会继续并会加剧
likely leading to serious mental deterioration.
极有可能严重破坏脑神经
What does that mean exactly?
您这话是什么意思
Am I okay?
我会不会出事
This is a new science.
这是全新的科学领域
Time will tell.
现在还不得而知
But if I may, Chuck,
恰克 恕我直言
I think it's something you should discuss with your partner,
你应该跟你的档搭谈谈
Agent Walker.
沃克探员
Thanks, Doc.
谢谢您 医生
Morgan Guillermo Grimes,
摩根·格布勒莫·格莱姆斯
I refuse to be denied an audience
买♥♥多多副经理对我的无视
with the Burbank Buy More's assistant manager.
我在此表示强烈抗♥议♥
If you run off on me one more time,
你胆敢再找借口开溜的话
I swear I'll call corporate.
我一定给总公♥司♥打电♥话♥投诉
She could want you back, man.
她回来找你了 老弟
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表