剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
But if I'm not back in 20 minutes,
不过要是20分钟后我没出来
you come save me.
你就来救我
Okay.
好的
Where is it?
它在哪
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Yes, you do.
少装傻
My employer knows that you have an Intersect.
我老板知道你有机密数据库
Where's the thing that's keeping you alive?
交出来我就让你活下去
Dad, it's me.
老爸 是我
Don't worry. I'm alone.
别担心 我一个人来的
Give me a break!
能消停会吗
Cut it. We'll make this look like an accident.
切断它 做成意外事故
Oh, that. Oh, that. That-that's not safe.
别 那样可不安全啊
That's not safe. He shouldn't be doing that.
那样非常不安全 让他别这么做
Mr. Bartowski,
巴托斯基先生
this will all be a lot less painful
只要你说出"统治者"在哪
if you tell me where the Governor is.
就可以少些皮肉之苦
I don't even know what you're talking about.
我压根就不知道你在说什么
Not you. Your father.
没和你说话 说的是你♥爸♥
What is he talking about?
他到底在说什么
The Governor!
"统治者"
It's the watch, isn't it?
就是这手表 对不对
No.
不
Tie them up. Dad.
都绑起来 爸
And let's clear out.
动作快
We don't want to be here
我可不想在这里
when this place goes up.
等它炸飞
Sorry about this.
对不起
You shouldn't have come here.
你真不应该来
I didn't want to drag you into anything.
没想到把你也拖下水了
Dad... Dad I came up.
老爸 爸 我来这
I came up here because I wanted
是因为我想告诉你
to tell you why I downloaded the Intersect,
我为什么下载了机密数据库
that I'm... that I'm special, and that I can help people.
我很特别 我可以为人♥民♥服务
But given the circumstances,
看来目前这个情况
I think I'm just gonna have to show you.
我只能用行动表明了
No guns! The gas!
别开枪 有煤气
That's a good idea.
好主意
Does she have the Intersect, too?
她脑子里也有机密数据库吗
No, Dad.
不是的 老爸
That's all her.
那可是真功夫
Hey honey
不错 宝贝
Hey, come in.
请进
I don't know how the Ring found my cabin.
不知道指环组是怎么找到我的小屋的
But I do know what they... what they came for.
但我知道他们的目的
I call it the Governor
我叫它"统治者"
'cause it sort of governs the Intersect.
因为它可以算是机密数据库"统治者"
See, I realized through the years that...
我用了几年才想通
that, just like a computer,
机密数据库就像个电脑
that th-the, the Intersect can overheat.
它可能会过热
Is that what's happening to me?
我现在遇到的就是这种情况吗
See, your brain's like a circuit,
你的大脑就好比电路
and when you flash
你回闪的时候
it release a surge of electrical energy.
它就会放出一股电能
but if it's not controlled, it can lead to dementia
如果不加以控制 也许会造成痴呆
a-a-and insanity, maybe even death,
或者精神错乱 甚至危及生命
but I've been working on a fix
我一直在努力修复它
a-and this is the closest
这个就是我最新研究的
that I've gotten to one.
新成果
See, I-it, um, it governs my neural network
看 它可以统治我的神经网络
and helps control the power of the Intersect,
也可以协助控制机密数据库的能量
almost like a, uh,
类似于
like a pacemaker would for the heart.
心脏起搏器的作用
Could something like that work for the 2.0?
那有适用于2.0版的吗
Well, I couldn't tell you about it until now
现在还说不准
'cause I needed to go back to my cabin to be sure,
我需要回到小屋去确定
but, Charles, I-it will.
但查尔斯 它会适用的
I'm gonna make you one.
我会为你做一个
You're my son,
你可是我儿子
and you downloaded the 2.0
你下载数据库2.0的原因
for the same reason I created the original: to help people.
和我造头一个的原因一样 为人♥民♥服务
You want to be a spy.
既然你想当一个特工
I'm gonna do everything I can to...
我就会竭尽全力
help you be the man you want to be.
帮你梦想成真
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Lester, I want to help you be the man you ought to be.
莱斯特 我要助你梦想成真
It's too late.
一切都太晚了
Jeff will be huge here, then he'll be huge in Japan,
杰弗里会在这功成名就 甚至在日本出名
and then it's over.
然后一切都结束了
Boy, don't you see?
孩子 你没看到吗
The man made a banner that said "Jeff?"
那人做了面旗 上面写着"杰弗?"
as if it were a question.
像个问句
He doesn't know who he is without you.
没有了你 他都不清楚自己是谁
You're more than just the 'ster in Jeffster!
你不仅仅是杰弗斯特里的斯特两个字
You're the 'ster that stirs the drink.
你是这个组合的动力之源
I won't be fooled by corporate trickery.
我才不会被团体什么的唬弄呢
I will never bow down to the man.
我永远不会向别人求饶
I'm not the man.
我不是别人
I'm a man...
我是一个
a man who once had a dream, too.
曾经也有梦想的人
You ever heard of Earth, Wind & Fire?
听说过土·风·火乐队吗
Yeah, they jammed.
当然 帅呆了
For a short time in 1988,
1988年有一阵
we were called Earth, Wind, Fire & Rain.
他们是土·风·火·雨乐队
I was Rain.
我就是 雨
My God.
老天个爷了
I can't wear this anymore,
我再也穿不进去了
but you have the hips of a six-year-old girl.
可你的小屁♥股♥跟6岁小女孩似的
Use them.
利用起来
Where do I sign?
在哪签字
Just depends on your HD hookup...
这取决于你的高清设备...
Excuse me, guys.
打扰一下
Can I speak to you for a second, please?
能和你说句话吗
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Yeah.
说
I talked to Captain Awesome.
我和强人谈了
And?
然后呢
If he'd have me, I'd let him.
如果他想上我 我绝无二话
Look, what I'm saying is:
我的意思是
as much as it pains me to say it,
说这个话实在是太痛苦了
if there's a problem here, it's on Ellie's side.
如果说有问题 那也是艾莉的问题
Hey, look, let me ask you something:
我问问你
why are you even doing this?
做这些是为什么
I gave Chuck my word I'd make sure his sister was okay.
我向恰克保证过 要保护好他姐姐
Ok what is here. You know what?
几点了现在 跟你说
Awesome is volunteering at the animal shelter,
强人今晚去动物收♥容♥所♥做义工
Ellie is working the late shift.
艾莉值夜班
The apartment should be completely empty.
公♥寓♥里今天没有人
Perfect.
很好
I'm gonna go take a look.
我去看看
Ellie, are you with your husband?
艾莉 你和你丈夫在一起呢吗
No, my husband's not home.
我丈夫不在家
Everybody thinks that I'm working.
大家都以为我在上班
Okay, do you expect them back anytime soon?
好的 他们会不会很快回家
No, it's safe.
不会的 很安全
You're sure?
确定
Yeah, you can come here.
确定 你可以过来
Good, I'm already on my way.
好 已经上路了
Oh, okay, good.
好
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表