剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Come on,now. She is a tigress.
走吧 我的小老虎
A tigress! She just comes at you.
小老虎 直接就推倒你
Come on,baby. Let's go have some fun.
走吧 宝贝 我们去找点乐子
Bye. Y'all have a good trip,now.
再见 祝你们旅途愉快
Okay.
好了
Well,cheers!
干杯
You know,uh,
你知道
I know this is our last mission,
虽然这是我们的最后一次任务
but we make a great team,Mrs. Charles.
但我们确实是不错的搭档 查尔斯太太
I'm thinking the same thing,Mr. Charles.
英雄所见略同 查尔斯先生
Oh,God.
哦 天呐
Casey?
凯西
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Putting to rest any stupid ideas
来打消你们的蠢念头
you two might have of turning this into a permanent vacation.
你俩是不是想就这么人间蒸发
I realize how this must look right now,
我知道你们是怎么想的
but what you are unaware of is we're on a mission,okay?
但其实我们在执行任务
Behind you at the end of the dining car
你身后 餐车尾部
are members of the Basque ETA.
是巴斯克ETA的成员
Those drunk guys?
那几个喝高了的家伙
Yeah,they-they look real threatening.
他们看上去好可怕啊
Casey,what are you doing?
凯西 你在干什么
You don't understand. He's getting away!
你不搞清局势 他要逃跑了
What kind of a chump do you take me for anyway?
你当我是白♥痴♥啊
Sorry.
抱歉
Come on. Coming. Coming.
快来 来了 来了
Not so fast. Wrist. Wrist.
慢点 手腕 疼 疼
Right. Okay,go,go,go,go.
好了 快追 追 追
Excuse me. Are you Canadian?
打扰一下 你是加拿大人吗
Me,too,eh.
真巧 我也是
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰
Stay away from me,or I'll cut you.
离我远点 不然我阉了你
Not such a passive people after all,huh?
这妞儿还很主动
I'll go first. Oh,you know,maybe I should...
我先进 你知道 其实我
S-Sarah! I'm stuck!
莎拉 我被卡住了
Sarah? Sarah? Are you okay?
莎拉 莎拉 你没事吧
Hold on,Chuck. I've got it.
坚持住 恰克 我搞定了
Uh,I just got locked out. That's all.
我只是被锁在外面了 没啥大事
Hi. Hi there. Hi.
嗨 你好啊
Lovely scarf.
围巾真漂亮
Oh. Chuck,get off me.
恰克 下去
Terrorist,huh?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是吧
I would have thought two spies could come up
俩专业特工就想了
with a better excuse than that.
这么个蹩脚的借口
Casey,he's-he's here,okay?
凯西 他就在这
He's in the bathroom,I swear to you.
他在卫生间里 我发誓
Hi.
你好
All right,let's say I believe you now.
好了 我暂时相信你
Would you explain to me what the hell is going on?
你能给我解释一下这到底是怎么回事吗
Go. Go!
追 追
Run! Run! Get out of the way!
闪开 闪开 快闪开
That was awesome!
太帅了
Did you see that hit? Guys!
伙计们 看见我的致命一击了吗
If you're going to kill me,just do it.
如果你们想杀我 尽管动手
We're not going to kill you.
我们不会杀你
Yeah,we're CIA,dirt bag.
没错 我们是中情局探员 二货
Morgan,probably not the best idea
摩根
to share that information with just anyone.
别见人就显摆好吗
If you're CIA,then why did you take out
如果你们是中情局的 为什么
the Interpol agents on the train?
给车上的国际刑♥警♥下药
Wait. What? Excuse me?
等下 什么 你说什么
Those weren't your men?
那些不是你的人
Interpol already apprehended you?
国际刑♥警♥已经逮捕你了吗
No,Interpol was taking me to a witness protection program
不 国际刑♥警♥让我做污点证人
in exchange for the names of several key ETA leaders.
让我招出几个ETA的领导人
You turned yourself in?
你自首了
I have been living on the run
过去两年
for the last two years of my life.
我一直东躲西♥藏♥
I couldn't take it anymore.
我再也承受不了了
You didn't run this mission through Beckman?
贝克曼不知道这个任务
We wanted to do it, um,under the radar.
我们本来想秘密行事
Why?
为什么
Because they're quitting.
因为他们想退出了
What?!
什么
No,no,no. Wait,wait,wait.
不 不 等等 等等
Hold on a second,Chuck. You can't just stop.
等一下 恰克 你不能就这么退出
Dude,you are a spy.
哥们 你是个特工
This is who you are,man.
这才是你该做的
You're in the middle of a mission.
你在执行任务
Morgan,Sarah and I...
摩根 莎拉和我
We decided we want to be together.
我们绝定要厮守在一起
So,this is it for us,okay?
这是为我们自己考虑
Soon as we hand over Arnaldo,we're quitting.
等我们把阿纳尔多交给上级 我们就退出
Hey,give me the cuffs.
给我手铐
It's Elia.
我是伊利亚
The Interpol agents are neutralized.
国际刑♥警♥被麻醉了
Someone did our job for us.
有人替咱们做的
Meet me in Pundtun.
来波东见我
We'll make sure Arnaldo and his new friends never talk.
想办法让阿纳尔多和他的新朋友永远闭嘴
Chuck,what were you thinking?
恰克 你在想什么
You apprehended Juan Diego Arnaldo
你逮捕了胡安·迭戈·阿纳尔多
without contacting me first?
居然不事先通知我
Well,yes,technically...
准确的说
Your part in this little impromptu mission is over.
你的即兴表演时间结束了
I'll arrange for Arnaldo to be picked up
我会另派一队国际刑♥警♥
by a different Interpol team.
去接手阿纳尔多
Try not to physically assault them.
不要再误伤他们了
General,just so you know,we didn't hit them
将军 我们没打他们
or assault them in any way.
也没用别的方式袭击他们
There was no physical altercation.
压根就没有肢体冲突
We just dosed them with pharmaceutical-grade narcotics.
我们只是给他们用了点麻醉剂
Agent Bartowski...
巴托斯基探员
No,you're right. That's not making it better.
是的 您是对的 这么做太不对了
How's she taking it? Really good I think.
她情绪如何 很好很好
All you need to do
你所要做的
is keep Arnaldo alive until the local team arrives.
就是在当地小队到达前保证阿纳尔多的安全
Think you can handle that?
能完成任务吗
Absolutely,General. Once Arnaldo is placed
保证完成任务 一旦阿纳尔多
safely in Interpol custody,
被安全的移交国际刑♥警♥
you are to return to Burbank immediately.
你们就立刻回伯班克
And you better have a good explanation for...
到时你最好给我一个合理的解释
Agent Bartowski?
巴托斯基探员
Agent Bartowski?
巴托斯基探员
General,General,please know I'm not hanging up
将军 将军 我没挂电♥话♥
on you right now,it's...
只是
Well?
怎么样
Well,we get to hang around here
我们要在此地
for a little bit longer,so... vaca.
多待上一段时间了 所以 假期愉快
It's like the butter
这奶油鲜的就像
shot directly from a Swiss cow into my mouth.
一头瑞士奶牛直接把牛奶挤进我嘴里一样
And yet... still can't enjoy it.
唉 还是无福消受
I can't believe you're just quitting.
我还是不相信你就这么退出了
Walking away from everything. I'm not.
就这么撒手而去 不是
I'm walking toward something.
我只是追求我想要的
I can't believe you were just
我不敢相信
going to leave without saying good-bye to Ellie,though.
你就这样对你姐姐不辞而别
Ellie is going away
艾莉正打算
to do something that she wants to do
去做一些她想做的事情
and I'm happy for her and Devon.
我很欣慰她和戴文能这样
So that's it?
就这样了吗
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表