剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Chuck around?
恰克在吗
Tell me John's in the john.
凯西肯定在的吧
Can we help you, sir?
我们也是人啊 老板
I need my assistant managers
我只需要我的副经理
and Chuck.
还有恰克
Hey, what we lack profoundly
我们在工作中的不足
and proudly in on-the-job competence,
请您指点
we more than make up for with listening skills.
我们洗耳恭听
Actually, I'm deaf in my left ear,
不过我左耳聋了
except for a faint ringing.
只能听到微微的响铃♥声♥
It's big news, boys.
出大事了 兄弟们
The store's numbers are down.
我们店的营业额在下降
Mm. My main man Moses,
我的老板 买♥♥多多的创始人
founder of the Buy More himself, called.
摩西 刚才给我打了电♥话♥
Said if we don't see a spike in numbers
他说如果这里的经营状况再无好转
and fast, they're gonna close the store.
就要关门大吉了
What?! Factoring Jeffrey out
什么 现在我们暂时
of the conversation for a minute,
把杰弗里给无视掉一会
may I propose something
我有一个从未尝试过的
that I rarely do in life myself?
大胆提议 请您听好
Tell... the... truth.
说 实 话
What you talking about, Lester?
你是什么意思 莱斯特
Well, if in fact, we are going out of business,
如果我们店真的很难维持下去
why not just tell that to our most loyal customers?
就干脆把情况告诉我们的忠实顾客们
You mean have a going out of business sale.
你是说我们不能局限于现有的商品
Slash the prices.
和价格
Sell everything to juice the books.
为了利润 把一切能卖♥♥的都拿来卖♥♥
That's crazy!
简直是疯了
Crazy...
是疯了
good?
还是好主意
There may be a brain under that mop after all.
看来你脑袋里也不全是草
Hello.
你好
The phone did not ring, Jeffrey.
杰弗里 电♥话♥没响
Stupid left ear.
他妈的左耳
I don't understand how you can know all this,
我不明白 那么久以来
how you can have all these secrets...
你知道那么多的秘密
...and I'm the last person to know.
而我却是最后一个发现的
I thought that I knew you better than anyone.
我还以为我最了解你呢
Not telling you was the best way to keep you safe.
不告诉你是为了让你安全
Believe me, there's no one I wanted to tell more.
真的 其实我最想告诉的就是你
I mean, you raised me, you know?
是你把我抚养长大的
Do you remember when I broke Mom's necklace,
你还记得我把妈妈的项链弄坏了吗
and she left a couple days later, and I thought,
几天之后她就出走了
that's-that's why she disappeared?
我就很奇怪她干嘛要走
That it was my fault?
是因为我吗
I hated her for leaving.
我恨她离开我们
For making you feel that way.
也恨她让你自责
And the way you were with Dad.
爸爸跟你说的那些
No 12-year-old should ever have to worry
12岁的孩子
about handling the family's bank account.
根本不应该撑起家庭的重担
I can't believe that he's gone.
真难相信他就这样走了
Our crazy dad.
我们的疯子老爸
He wasn't crazy.
他没疯
Our dad was a hero.
爸爸是个英雄
He was a great man
是个伟大的人
who did amazing things.
他做了许多了不起的事
He was not perfect-- not as a dad, no--
作为父亲来讲 他不合格
but he was great.
但他很优秀
That's the secret I most wanted you to know.
这是我最想告诉你的秘密
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
We're gonna go after 'em, and we're gonna get 'em.
我们对他们进行追踪 逮捕后
We're gonna take 'em down--
一网打尽 让指环组和肖
the Ring and Shaw-- for what they did to Dad.
为他们对老爸做出的事付出代价
They are not gonna get away with this.
不能就这样放过他们
Okay.
好的
And then you're done.
然后你就不用做特工了
What?
什么
As a spy, this-this life, this job.
结束特工生涯 那种生活 那种工作
Chuck, I made a promise to protect you,
恰克 我保证过要保护你
and I can't do it, not from this.
你还做特工的话 我没法保护你
So you finish it,
一旦处理好这些
and then you're done.
就让一切结束吧
Ellie, I can't...
艾莉 我不能
We are all that we have left, Chuck.
只有我们俩相依为命了 恰克
And I'm not gonna lose you, too.
我不要再失去你
Okay.
好吧
I'll get Shaw and I quit.
只要抓到肖 我就辞职
I promise.
我答应你
All right, so Devon's in the car.
好了 戴文在车里
Sarah's making sure it's not bugged.
莎拉在检查车上有没有窃听器
You remember the plan, right? You leave the city--
还记得计划吧 你离开这里
don't tell me where-- I don't want to know.
别告诉我去哪 我不想知道
Use only cash and pay phones,
只用现金 只能用投币电♥话♥
and I will call you when it's safe.
当一切安全了 我就给你打电♥话♥
You got that? I got it, okay.
明白了吗 明白了
Uh, what about Morgan?
那摩根呢
Should I take him with me?
用我把他带走吗
Funny thing about Morgan--
摩根这事 说来好笑...
he's, he's actually a part of my spy team.
其实他也是我的小组成员
He's helping Casey's daughter go off-grid.
他帮凯西的女儿隐匿行踪
Casey has a daughter?
凯西有女儿了
I know it's a lot to process,
这个事说来话长
but there's not enough time right now.
但现在没时间细说
You have to go.
你得赶快走
Stay safe.
保重
Don't forget about your promise.
别忘了你的承诺
I won't.
不会的
Time to take down the Ring.
是时候铲除指环组了
Perimeter is set.
警报设定好了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Well, when Shaw grabbed me, I noticed
当肖抓到我的时候
that the holding cells were equipped
我注意到拘留所配备了
for remote interrogation,
远程审问系统
so if I can crack into their system, I can...
如果能进入他们的系统 我就能...
Wait... There,
等一下 就在那
there, right there, there she is.
就在那 是她
It's Beckman.
那是贝克曼
I'm going to open a channel.
我把频道打开
General.
将军
General!
将军
Who's there?
是谁
Is that you, Shaw?
是你吗 肖
No, General, this is Chuck.
不 将军 我是恰克
Chuck, thank God.
恰克 谢天谢地
Where are you?
你在哪
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
We're gonna take down Shaw and the Ring,
我们准备铲除指环组和肖
but we honestly have no idea how to do it.
可实话说...不知道该怎么办
Listen fast.
给我听着
I came to Los Angeles for the Joint Security Summit.
我来洛杉矶是要参加一个联合安全峰会
It's a public conference of security experts,
表面上是安全专家们的公开会议
but it's really a secret meeting of spies.
但实际上是特工们的秘密会议
Shaw's plan was to discredit me
肖想让我名誉扫地
and take my place at the conference.
他要以我的名义去参会
Coup dat.
谋反
The Ring is taking over the CIA and the NSA.
指环组想控制中情局和安♥全♥局♥
So if we had a plan, that plan would be...
那么我们的计划是...
The conference is happening tonight at the Grand Ambassador.
会议今晚在铂尔曼大使酒店举♥行♥
Wait, General, wait.
等等 将军
Damn it.
该死
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表