剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
This is my boss,Charles Bartowski.
这位是我老大 查尔斯·巴托斯基
A computer repairman with all the
一个满脑子政♥府♥机密的
government's secrets in his head.
电脑修理工
This is his girl,Sarah Walker.
这是他的妞 莎拉·沃克
A CIA agent with more than just killer looks.
一个中情局的夺命辣妹
And when these two spies first met,
金风玉露一相逢
it was love at first fight.
便爱的天雷地火
That's where I come in.
该介绍我了
I'm Morgan. It's my job
我是摩根 我的任务是
to keep an eye on the both of them,
看着这俩人
which isn't always easy.
这任务相当不简单
Oh,hey,dude.
哥们
I had the most incredible dream,man.
我刚才做了个大美梦
I was,uh... Hey.
我... 嘿
Uh,do you want some?
你来点吗
Hello? Morgan?
是我 摩根
Hi.
早上好
Do you want some orange juice?
你来点橙汁吗
Orange juice? Orange juice.
橙汁 我喝橙汁
Absolutely. Man,that sounds good.
当然喝 营养丰富
Vitamin Ds are
富含多种维他命D
very important-- Vitamin Cs.
更重要的 含有多种维他命C
Vitamin C,singular.
一种维他命C
Great. Sorry.
很好 不好意思
The jug's so big.
好大的一个壶 好大
Jug-- I'm sorry,I...
我说的是壶 没别的
I hate you,Chuck. I hate you.
我诅咒你恰克 我画圈诅咒你
Good morning,buddy.
早啊 哥们
Okay,I get it.
行了 我知道
You're having tons and tons of sex.
昨晚你在床上神勇非常
Congratulations,Warren Beatty.
恭喜 猛♥男♥
Who said anything about...
谁告诉你...
Your big,goofy grin said it,okay?
看你傻呼呼笑就知道了
And,you know,it's kind of an insult for those of us
而且这对于在同个房♥子里
living in the apartment who aren't having sex.
没有性生活的人是种侮辱
Which is me.
那人就是我
Sorry. Sorry about that.
对不起 不好意思
I'm just really happy.
我就是太高兴了
Well,duh. You're dating
老大 你女朋友可是要长相有长相
a leggy Valkyrie who has an aversion to clothing.
要腿有腿 要衣服没衣服
Says the guy who likes to sleep
你一个裸睡的人
in the nude.
跟我说穿衣服
Au buffo.
有意思
Oh,well,I'll have you know that I've actually
你得了解 我的体质很特殊
made the very painful concession of wearing pajamas.
穿睡衣会对我的身体造成痛苦
I mean,you never know
我的意思是说
when she's going to be stopping by now and...
不知道她会在哪出现
Well,I think you can pretty much count on Sarah being here
看来 你得习惯这种生活了
every night,because I'm about to ask her
因为 如果她愿意的话
if she wants to move in.
我想让她过来和我一起住
Okay. Well,you two probably have a lot
好的 你们二位
to talk about.
慢聊
Hi.
早
I was going to surprise you.
我本来想给你个惊喜的
Take you out to a nice dinner
吃顿烛光晚餐
and give you your own key.
把我家房♥门钥匙给你
But...
但是
How would you like to move in?
搬过和我一起住吧
Why would we do that?
为什么住一起
Why? Well,
为什么呢
because I figured since you're sleeping here
因为 反正你大多数晚上
most nights anyway...
都是在这睡
We're not a normal couple,
我们不是普通的情侣
so why do we need to pretend like we have a normal life?
装什么普通生活呢
Who's pretending?
谁装了
Okay,I,I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
I love working with you and I love being with you,so...
我喜欢和你一起工作 喜欢我们待在一起
why mess with a good thing,right?
何必搞那么复杂呢 对不对
We can talk more after work.
下班再细聊
Right,yeah.
好的
Yeah,we'll talk more after work,
下班再聊
'cause I know how good
我觉得这件事
a thing this is.
挺不错的
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Well,I left my gun in my hotel room.
我把枪落在饭店了
No,what are you doing,storing your guns in my couch?
我是问 你怎么把枪放我家沙发里了
Morgan-- Morgan could find those. What,you've not heard
可能让摩根找到
of the 30-foot rule?
你没听过三十步原则
As a matter of fact,no,I have not.
事实上 没听过
A good agent should never be without a backup weapon.
好探员 永远有备用武器
Well,have you ever heard of the Bartowski rule?
那你没听过巴托斯基原则
No firearms in my apartment.
我家 永远没枪
Well,not if you want to live with a spy.
等你不是特工再说吧
Hey,Chuck. Got your message.
恰克 收到你的留言了
Everything is fine.
一切顺利
Sorry we can't talk. We're moving to a new clinic.
不能多说了 我们往一个新诊所搬呢
We're here,babe. Hang up. Love you. Bye.
到了亲爱的 别打了 爱你 拜
Excuse me,Doctors Without Borders.
问一下 我是医生无国界组织的
Any idea where the field clinic is?
当地的诊所在哪
Nothing?
不知道吗
Babe,I think this is the clinic.
宝贝 估计那个就是诊所
Honey,I have seen more patients
这两个礼拜里看的病人
in two weeks than I've seen in my first
比我从医这些年里
few years as a doctor.
看的病人都多
You have any idea
你知不知道
who the men with the guns are?
那帮带枪的人是干嘛的
The UN wear blue berets
戴蓝色贝雷帽是联♥合♥国♥的
and the FDLR wear black berets.
戴黑贝雷帽的是卢旺达民♥主♥解放力量
Great,but Devon,these guys aren't wearing any berets.
很好 戴文 他们没一个带贝雷帽的
Whoever they are,they're in charge.
不管他们是谁 都是老大
Honey,what have we gotten ourselves into?
亲爱的 我们到底干嘛来了
Remember what they said
记不记得人们怎么说
about this being the toughest job you'll ever love?
从事你喜欢的最困难的工作
We're making a difference.
我们在燃烧 照亮这个世界
I know,I know. That's not what's getting to me.
我知道 可现在我郁闷的是
What's getting to me is the not showering
洗不上澡
and the not sleeping and the not knowing
睡不上觉 还有
who the men with the guns are.
不知道那些拿枪的家伙是干嘛的
Well,how about a date night?
那今晚来个浪漫之夜吧
I'll cook dinner for you tonight.
我给你做晚餐
Just you and me under the stars.
星光下 只有你与我
Okay.
好呀
I'm sure it'll clear up any minute.
我肯定这雨马上就停
You‘ll lead the way
你带路吧
Over here! Follow me.
跟我走 跟过来
You're in charge.
你说了算
What do you mean "We're not in charge"?
什么叫不用我们负责
Are you demoting us,General? No.
将军 您这是降我们级吗 不
You will be acting in an observational capacity
这次任务
on this mission.
你们负责观察
The primary agents
行动的主要特工是
are named Craig and Laura Turner.
克雷格和劳拉 特纳夫妇
Never heard of them.
没听过
AKA George and Bitsy Witherspoon?
别名 乔治和比瑟琪 威瑟斯庞夫妇
The CIA team who stopped
在86年成功阻止
the Air France hijacking in '86?
法国航♥空♥劫机事件的那对吗
AKA John and Suzie Smythe?
又名 约翰和苏西 斯迈思夫妇
The ones who broke up the Uranium smuggling ring
在91年成功粉碎
back in '91.
铀走私集团
I could go on and on
他们的化名跟功绩
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表