剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi. I'm Chuck.
大家好 我是恰克
Here's a few things that you might need to know.
这里有几件事情你估计得知道
I just got fired from my job
我刚被炒了
Meeting you almost makes it worth it
遇见你 也算是值了
If you find youself in Burbank
如果你到了伯班克市
and you still without job
而且还没有工作
my assistant manage owes me
我的副经理欠我
about a million and a half favors
N多人情
Here is the thing. I like her.
是这样 我喜欢她
I think there is something werid going on with Chuck and Deven
我觉得恰克跟戴文有些奇怪
They are keeping this big secret from me
他们好像有秘密瞒着我
Finally. Someone from common sence
终于啊 总算有人发现了
Morgan We have to figue out what going on
摩根 我们得搞清楚怎么回事
I got my best man on it.
放心 我手上最好的人已经派出去了
Perfect.
太好了
Casey, things are getting a little hairy in here.
凯西 事情有点麻烦了
Please tell me the Intersect isn't busy.
希望某人没在忙
Busy?
忙
For you? Never.
对你 我永远有空
I want you to teach me, Chuck.
恰克 我想让你教我
Oh, really? Do you?
真的吗 你想让我教你
Well, I assume that you're referring to the ancient art
我假设你指的是怪才服务部的历史渊源
of Nerd Herding, but I must warn you,
不过我可警告你
the road to computer enlightenment
计算机启蒙之路
is a long and treacherous one.
可是布满荆棘
Bring it on.
放马过来
Speaking of,
对了
how about you bring me on your next install?
你下次装机的时候带上我怎样
Whoa, easy there.
等等啊
Before you can run, you must first learn to crawl,
还不会爬 你就想跑了啊
young grasshopper.
年轻人
Okay. Well, maybe you would prefer to go with Jeff, then.
那算了 你大概比较喜欢跟杰夫一起去
Just the two of you, cramped into that tiny,
就你们两人 在那通往怪才服务部的荆棘之路上
hot Nerd Herd mobile.
肩并肩 手牵手
Well played, newbie.
不错啊 新人
Next assignment, you get to ride shotgun.
下次出任务 算上你一份
Nice.
好的
Excuse me for just one second.
抱歉 我失陪一下
What's going on? I'm in the middle of something here.
怎么了 我这里有点事
It's Shaw. It's bad. Can't it wait?
肖出事了 而且很糟 就不能等等吗
No. Not unless you want him to suffocate to death.
不能 除非你想让他窒息而死
Suffocate to death? What are you talking about?
窒息而死 你在说什么
'Sup, Hannah?
哟 汉娜
Hey, just wanted to let you know,
对了 跟你提一下
if you need anyone to show you around the, uh, Buy More...
要是你想找人带你在买♥♥多多四处看看的话
Who is that?
那是谁
Super hot blonde, heart of ice?
超热辣看着铁石心肠的金发女郎么
Yeah, that's Chuck's ex, Sarah.
没错 恰克的前女友 莎拉
What's their deal?
他们是怎么回事
Well, deal is Sarah dumped his ass and, uh, broke his heart.
莎拉甩了恰克 狠狠的伤了恰克的心
And now she can't resist coming back here to stomp on it.
而现在呢 她又回来补上几脚
Look at my boy.
看看恰克那样
Ah, poor sap.
真可怜呀
Everything all right, buddy?
伙计 还好吧你
Yeah, got to run. Nerd Herd emergency.
还好 我得闪了 怪才服务部紧急情况
Right now? I didn't get the call and technically,
现在么 我没接到电♥话♥呀
all onsites should run through the assistant manager.
而且了 所有上门服务都得经过副经理审核
I gu... Wait, where are you going?
呃 喂 你又是去哪里啊
You heard the boss. Nerd Herd emergency.
老大说了 怪才服务部紧急情况
Ah, Carry on.
这样啊 继续
Wait a minute. I'm the boss.
等等 我才是老大啊
Took you long enough.
你还真够久的啊
Yeah, good to see you, too.
见到你我也很高兴
You mind telling me what Shaw's doing
你介意告诉我 肖为什么要
breaking into a museum vault?
闯入博物馆的保险箱里么
Forget it. He's only got five minutes of air left.
别想了 剩下的氧气只够他呼吸5分钟了
Fine. What am I doing?
好 我该干嘛
Getting on the museum's server, rebooting the system,
进入博物馆的服务器 重启系统
and opening the vault door before Shaw gets snuffed.
在肖被闷死前 打开保险柜
They're never going to let me on their server, Casey.
凯西 他们怎么可能让我碰服务器啊
Well, I took the liberty of crashing it.
我之前触发了火警
It was the only way to stop the alarm.
这是关掉警报的唯一方法
Unless you get on that server, there's no way
除非让你进入服务器
to open the vault door. Now get in there, Bartowski.
否则没法打开保险柜的门 快给我进去 巴托斯基
Oh, you're here. Thank heavens someone called you.
你来啦 谢天谢地有人打给你们了
Yeah, uh, what seems to be the problem?
恩 这里怎么了
I'm the curator of Classical Art.
我是古典艺术馆的馆长
I've never even touched one of these machines in my life.
我这一生 就从来没碰过这些机器
All I know is the museum went into full lockdown mode.
我所知道的就是 整个博物馆被封锁了
It's designed to protect the collections from fire,
这原本是设计用来展品防火了
but unless you fix it, there's no way to control
但在你修复它之前
the temperature or-or the humidity.
温度或者湿度是完全失控的
Some of these pieces are extremely sensitive.
有些展品对于周围环境是极其敏感的
So am I, Chuck.
我也挺敏感的 恰克
Chuck, we're in the crawl space above the vault.
恰克 我们在保险柜上方
We're trying to get the door open.
试图把门给打开
It's four inches of solid steel.
这可是10厘米厚的钢筋啊
We could try blowing the hatches.
我们可以把舱门给炸了
We'll have to use C4.
不过得用C4炸♥药♥
No. Shaw's too close. You're going to kill him.
不 肖太近了 你会杀了他的
It's up to you, Chuck.
取决于你了 恰克
You've got to get this door open.
你得把门给打开
Some of these artifacts are over 3,000 years old.
一些展品有将近三千年的历史
To have survive that long and then to be ruined
都已经幸免于难那么久了
by some stupid computer system.
结果却被这白♥痴♥电脑系统给毁了
You know, if you don't mind,
如果你不介意的话
I could really use a little breathing room.
我希望能有点呼吸的空间
That's right. Step aside.
这才对了 站到一边
We are the professionals.
我们很专业的
Hannah, what are you doing here?
汉娜 你在这里干嘛
Surprise. I saw your Nerd Herder parked outside the museum.
惊不惊喜 我在外面看到你的怪才服务部小破车了
And you said that I could ride shotgun.
而且你说了带上我的
So, what's the problem?
那么 问题是什么
Get rid of her, Chuck.
把她弄走 恰克
Shaw's got less than a minute.
肖只剩1分钟不到了
Look, I don't care which of you it is,
我不管你们谁更专业
but please do something.
倒是做点什么呀
Have you ever restarted a server from the backup database?
你有试过还原系统吗
Oh, now you're just insulting me.
你这可是侮辱我呀
Show me what you got.
让我看看你能干吗
Run the context script off server one.
关闭服务器1
Validated. Next?
搞定 然后
Just blow the hatch.
把舱门给炸了
Blow the hatch.
炸了舱门
What about the mask?
那面具怎么办
I'm dying.
我快死了
Roger that.
收到
Fire in the hole.
小心要爆♥炸♥了
No, don't!
别 别炸
Don't, computer. Don't do...
别这样 电脑 别
I'm just talking to the computer.
我只是在跟电脑说话
Cause sometimes, I feel like it helps. Ha.
因为有时候 我觉得这样有所帮助
I need you to reboot on the count of three.
数到三重启
One, two...
1 2
Oh, my God. We did it!
天哪 我们做到了
We did it! Hi!
我们做到了
We did it!
我们做到了
Not bad for your first mission.
第一次任务完成的不错啊
Splendid work, absolutely top notch.
你们太厉害了 太赞了
Really, I mean, I can't thank you enough.
说真的 我都知道该怎么谢你们才好
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表