剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Tell me everything.
告诉我
Why do you have my daughter's phone number?
你是怎么拿到我女儿的电♥话♥的
Hold on a second.
等等
Alex gave that to me on her own free will.
亚历克斯自愿给我的
But as friends.
但作为朋友...
Friends? Yeah.
朋友 是啊
Or something more?
不止是朋友吧
Your heart's racing; pupils dilated; skin's flushed.
心跳加快 瞳孔放大 脸也红了
You like her.
你看上她了
Or you're choking me.
也可能是因为你掐住我脖子
Sarah.
莎拉
Oh, just in time.
来的刚刚好
What for? Come on. Let's go.
怎么了 快 我们走
Here.
给
It's not a toy, Morgan.
这可不是玩具 摩根
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了 好了
This discussion is not over.
这件事我们回头再说
Muzzle down. Yeah, muzzle down.
枪口向下 对对 枪口向下
No gun.
没带武器
Very brave, Chuck.
真勇敢啊 恰克
So what's happening?
说吧 怎么了
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
No, what are you doing here?
不 我是问你来这儿干嘛
What's your plan?
你要干什么
I'm sorry. Are you asking me
抱歉 你是要我犯那种
to make the classic villain mistake
三流反派的经典失误
of explaining my dastardly plot to you?
把我的计划和盘托出吗
You know what? I'd love to.
你猜怎么着 我还真乐意这么做
I confess
我承认
we had no idea who the elders were or how to I.D. them,
我们不知道那些骨干是谁 也认不出他们
so we let you do that for us
所以这活儿就交给你干了
when you warned them to leave the theater,
当你警告他们离开剧场时
So on behalf of the NSA,
代表国♥家♥安♥全♥局和中情局
the CIA, and of course your local Buy More,
当然还有你的老家买♥♥多多
I'd just like to say thanks a lot.
我只能说非常感谢您的无私奉献
Going somewhere?
是要去哪儿啊
Reach for the sky, dirtbags.
有本事飞走啊 一群蠢蛋
Oh, you people are the disease and I'm the cure.
你们要是害虫 我就是雷达
Back off there, Cobra. I didn't give you any bullets.
滚后面去白♥痴♥ 我又没给你子弹
Are you kidding me?
你说什么
I knew this thing felt too light.
怪不得觉得这家伙这么轻呢
Chuck, we've got 'em.
恰克 我们抓到他们了
I'm on my way up to you.
我在朝你这边来
Do not give Shaw an inch.
不要给肖一丝机会
Done.
搞定
Ring captured.
指环组落网了
It's another check on my to-do list.
我的计划清单又可以画个勾了
Do you see what you did wrong?
知道自己哪儿失误了吗
You and your team are fugitives.
你和你的队友们是逃犯
On whose authority would anyone arrest me?
谁给你的权利逮捕我
What about my father?
那我父亲呢
Yes, I killed your father.
是 我杀了你老爸
Yes, I work for the Ring.
没错 我还为指环组工作
I'm going to take down the CIA,
要把中情局搞垮
and still I'm going to walk out of here a hero.
但无论如何我都会是个英雄
How does that make you feel?
听了这些你心情如何
You know, your Nerd Herd associate
你不知道怪才们
can also help you with videoconferencing.
还能帮你弄个视频会议
Smile, Daniel.
笑一个吧 丹尼尔
You're on TV.
你上电视了
What do I say to that?
我对此做何感想呢
Mwah-ha-ha.
木哈哈
Now...
来
Give me the Governor.
快把"统治者"给我
Don't make me take it from you.
不要逼我动手
I'd like to see you try.
我倒要看看
I knew you didn't have it in you.
你已经不行了
So clever, so smart.
再聪明 再狡猾
There's no way out of this one.
这回你逃不掉了
Shaw!
肖
Drop him!
放开他
Chuck?
恰克
Help me.
救命
Going out of business? What the...
停业大甩卖♥♥ 靠
...hell is going on here?
这是怎么回事
I've only been gone for two days.
我才离开了两天
These numbers are amazing.
营业额惊人
Boys... you know what time it is.
小伙儿们 知道该到什么时间了吧
Please.
拜托
Say "Jeffster time."
请说"杰夫斯特乐队时间"到了
Say it. Say it.
说啊 快说
Play video.
放吧
Play loud.
放大声点
What the hell is going on here?
这是他♥娘♥的♥是怎么回事
Who authorized this sale?
谁让卖♥♥啦
This store is supposed to be closed.
这个店应该关门了
These people are stealing from us.
他们这算是偷窃
You guys, you guys,
同志们
This is not good.
情况不妙啊
Old man Moses couldn't protect us anymore.
我们顶不了多久了
They up and closed the store.
他们要强行关店了
All of this merchandise
所有货品
was supposed to be shipped to Beverly Hills.
都应该运到比佛利山庄
Where is Mike?!
麦克去哪儿了
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
快走
Where is everyone?
大家上哪儿去了
Casey's gone to get Ellie and Awesome,
凯西去接艾莉夫妇了
and Morgan's checking in to the Buy More.
摩根则回买♥♥多多看看
I promised her I'd leave.
我向她保证过我会离开的
That I wouldn't be a spy anymore.
保证不再当特工了
What?
什么
Ellie.
艾莉
She's going to be so mad at me if I die.
如果我死了 她会疯的
Hey, we're going to get that Governor, okay?
我们得拿回"统治者"
I'm going to find Shaw and I'm going to get it back,
我要找到肖 把东西拿回来
No matter where he is.
无论他在哪儿
Hello?
喂
This isn't about you.
没你的事
Shaw.
肖
I'm in the store.
我在买♥♥多多
I've wired it with explosives.
身上有炸♥弹♥
It'll take ten minutes for the CIA backup team to arrive.
中情局增援部队十分钟才能到
I only need seconds.
而我用几秒钟就能炸了这里
I want you to send me Chuck.
把恰克带过来
Now.
现在
Okay.
好吧
We're on our way.
我们过来了
Help!
救命
Help me! Anybody?
救命啊 有人吗
Come on.
加油
Come on.
加油啊
Come... oh, no.
加...噢不
What the hell's going on, Morgan?
摩根 怎么了
Walker just pulled the silent alarm.
沃克刚发出警报
Yeah, it's-it's Shaw, okay.
是肖
He's here and he planted bombs all over the store
他到买♥♥多多来 还在店里放满了炸♥弹♥
and he's going to blow the whole place up.
他想炸飞整个店
Where's Chuck?
恰克人呢
You got to get everyone out of the store.
你得把人群都疏散
You anywhere near a fire alarm?
你附近有火警报♥警♥器吗
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表