剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
than hippie neo-liberal fascists
新法♥西♥斯♥主义的嬉皮士
and anarchists...
和无政♥府♥主义的混♥蛋♥
are the hypocrite fat-cat suits
我最讨厌的就是那些
they eventually grow up to become.
伪善的富佬
Yep, that works for me.Good-good-good point.
我相信你 说的好
Nice to chat.
很开心和你聊天
Welcome aboard, my brother.
欢迎入伙 兄弟
You're a spy?
你是特工
You remember what I just said
还记得我刚才说的
about freaking out? I think you're doing that right now
关于崩溃的事吗 我觉得你快了
and-and-and you shouldn't do that.
坚持住
You're a spy? Stay with me, buddy, okay?
你是特工 冷静下来 好吗
You two can kiss and make up later.
你们两个可以等会再亲热
Where are Shaw's files?
肖的档案在哪
Now, Chuck!
说 恰克
We've got visitors.
有访客
Colonel Casey and Agent Walker
凯西上校和沃克探员
decided to join the party.
也来凑热闹了
Casey and Sarah are spies, too?
凯西和莎拉也是特工
You have a lot of catching up to do.
你要补的课还有很多
Excuse me while I take care of your friends.
我得先去搞定你的朋友
We'll save the torture for later.
拷问的事一会再说
No, no, no, no.No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
I can't-- I can't believe it.
我不相信
All this time,
这么长时间以来
you kept this a secret?
你一直保守这个秘密
From me?
对我
I'm so sorry, Morgan.
我很抱歉 摩根
You have no idea how badly I've wanted to tell you.
你不知道我是多想告诉你
All this lying about where I've been.
关于我行踪的谎言
You know, making plans and breaking them.
定计划 又爽约
And-And all the time,all I've wanted to do
一切的一切
is tell you all about it, but...
我都想对你说
but I had to protect you, too, you know?
但是我得保护你的安全 知道吗
Please understand that.
希望你能理解
I don't...
我不知道
My best friend is a spy?!
我最好的朋友是特工
This is unbelievable!
这太让人难以置信了
This is the best news I've ever heard!
这是我听过的最赞的新闻
Holy smokes, it makes perfect sense, too.
天哪 想来一切皆有因
Why we stopped hanging out and talking.
为什么我们不在一起瞎混侃大山了
I thought I lost you, buddy.I thought I lost you.
我以为我已经失去了你 真的
But you were out saving the world?
其实你是去拯救世界了
Chuck, you are officially rehired as my best friend.
恰克 你正式再度成为我最好的朋友
Great. That's good news. Thanks.
太棒了 这绝对是好消息 谢谢
Oh, I have so many questions.
我有太多的疑问
I mean, wh-wh-where do I start?
从哪儿开始呢
Uh, how did this happen?
这是怎么发生的
Did they recruit you at the Buy More? Stanford?
他们是在买♥♥多多招募的你 还是在斯坦福
Chuck? Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're
恰克 我很确定我们会
going to die here, Chuck,
死在这
so no time for secrets.
所以 解密吧
You know what,you're right, buddy.
你知道吗 你说的对
You're right. And-And...
你说的对
and quite frankly,you deserve to know.
说实话 这些事你应该知道
So here goes-- you ready?
那么我要一一道来 你确定准备好了
Yeah. Yeah, man.
是的
Okay.
好吧
This all started about two and a half years ago
一切都开始于两年半前
when I got an e-mail from Bryce Larkin...
我收到布莱斯·拉尔金那封邮件
**Some folks are born made to wave the flag*
*有些人就是为了挥舞旗子而生
*Ooh, the red,white and blue*
*噢 这旗帜就是是红白蓝*
**And when the band plays "Hail to the Chief"*
*当乐队奏起了《向总统致敬》
**Ooh, they point their cannon at you, Lord*
*他们却把所有的大炮对准了你
**It ain't me, it ain't me*
*那不是我
**I ain't no senator's son,son*
*我不是参议员的儿子
**It ain't me, it ain't me*
*不是我 不是我
*I ain't no fortunate one, no*
*我真是个不幸的人*
What the hell is that noise?
上面他妈在吵什么啊
The Buy More employees have staged a revolution.
买♥♥多多的员工正在闹革命
So that's the sound of liberty?
那么这就是解放进行曲了
*But when the taxman comes to the door*
*除非税务员敲响他们的大门*
*Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale...*
*天那 他们的屋子看起来就像在清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥*
Good news, bad news.
有好消息 也有坏消息
The good news-- we found what we were looking for.
好消息是 东西找到了
I've uploaded it to headquarters.
已经上传至本部
The bad news, Colonel Casey's arrived at the Buy More.
坏消息是 凯西上校也来了
Could be a problem.
他可能是个威胁
Not if he's dead. Kill him.
除掉他 杜绝后患
**It ain't me, it ain't me*
*不是我 不是我
*I ain't no fortunate one,no, no, no*
*我真是个不幸的人*
**It ain't me, it ain't me*
*不是我 不是我
*I ain't no fortunate son.*
*我真是个不幸的人*
Peace out, man.
大家冷静
Hey, brother Casey,
凯西老兄
You want a hit?
想爽一下吗
Hey, man,that's not cool.
兄弟 你这样就不好了
Fight the power.
与恶势力斗争到底
Yeah. Peace out.
没错兄弟
Crap!
妈的
Castle has a self-destructprogram built into it
堡垒有内置的自我摧毁装置
in case of catastrophic events like this.
为的就是防止类似紧急事件发生
I'm calling Langley to activate it now.
我让总部马上将它启动
You can't destroy the Castle.Chuck is down there.
你现在不能摧毁堡垒 恰克还在里面呢
So is every piece of intelligence we have.
我们所掌握的全部情报也都在里面
Not just on the Ring--everything.
不仅是关于指环组的 还有其他
Please, just give Chuck five more minutes, okay?
你再给恰克五分钟 行吗
For me.
就算是为了我
I'm sorry, Sarah, but you can't think of Chuck.
对不起 莎拉 你不能只考虑恰克
You have to think like a spy.
你得站在一名特工的立场上考虑
I am thinking like a spy.Chuck is a member of my team,
我就是这么考虑的 恰克是我们团队的一员
and he has served this country well,
他为国家贡献良多
and for all that he has done,
看在这一点的份上
the least we can do is just give him five more minutes.
怎么说我们也得给他这五分钟
So, that's it.
就是这样
That's how it happened.
我都告诉你了
So, now I got this thing in my brain--
现在我脑子里的这东西
the Intersect,like I told you--
机密数据库
you know, and...and it's not working.
不起作用了
Anything else you want to know before we die?
归西之前还有啥想知道的么
Uh, yeah, yeah.
有的 有的
Just one more.
还有一个问题
Um, so if Sarah
如果莎拉是你上级
is your handler,does that make her your beard?
那么她就是在充当你女朋友
In other words, like,
也就是说
is your whole relationship a fake?
你们之间的感情是假的吗
'Cause, oh, buddy, that's...that's just awful.
哦老兄 这真是太糟糕了
Why? Because we never had sex?
为什么 就因为我们没上过床吗
No, I just feel like,you know, having to be...
不是 我的意思是
you never had sex with that girl?
什么 你从没上过她
That's not... no, no.
不对
It's... it's awful that you had
之所以说糟糕
to pretend to be in a relationship
是因为你的假女朋友
with somebody that you clearly love.
却是你真正爱的人
Sarah and I are over, you know.
我和莎拉已经结束了
No, you're not.
哪有
You're a good liar, Chuck,but you're not that good.
你很能说谎 恰克 但你瞒不了一切
All right, you lied to me for three years,
虽然间谍的事你瞒了我三年
but I always knew
但关于莎拉
you loved that girl.
我知道你一直都爱着她
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表