剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Well, I, uh, I work for a private investor.
我为一个私人投资者干活
Essentially, he just flies me around the world,
本质上 他就是让我飞来飞去
And I fix problems for him, IT stuff.
给他解决麻烦 信息技术的麻烦
Computers, mainframes. It's terribly boring.
电脑 大型主机 很烦人的
And stress, a lot of stress.
工作有压力 而且很大
But I get to travel.
但我可以旅行
And live in Paris.
在浪漫之都居住
I have a view of the Eiffel Tower.
从我的家能看见埃菲尔铁塔
No way. Really?
天啊 真的吗
Yeah. Have you been?
真的 你去看过吗
To the eiffel tower? Yeah. So many times.
看埃菲尔铁塔吗 看过 很多次了
Can't even count how many times.
数都数不过来
I know everything there is to know about it.
对埃菲尔铁塔我了如指掌
Chuck, what do we think of the Mr. Muscles over there?
恰克 那边的肌肉块先生是何方神圣
Mr. Muscles?
肌肉块先生
Let me take a gander.
我看下
I'm thinking professional wrestler, maybe.
我觉得有可能是职业摔跤手
I don't know. Tough to tell.
不知道 难说
Kind of nondescript, really.
很难区分 真的
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Would you excuse me for just a second?
抱歉失陪一下
I got to use the little boys' room.
我得去趟洗手间
Yeah.
去吧
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Hey, guys, you there?
伙计们 你们在吗
Chuck, have you flashed yet?
恰克 闪现了没有
Yeah. How did you know I'd flash?
对 你怎么知道我会闪现
Because your mission's not in Paris, Chuck.
因为这次的行动地点不在巴黎 恰克
Your mission is on the plane.
行动地点在飞机上
What do you mean, my mission is on the plane?
行动地点在飞机上 这是什么意思
What do you mean, the mission is on the plane?
行动地点在飞机上 这是什么意思
Hugo Panzer, the man you flashed on.
你闪现的那个人 叫雨果·潘泽
He's a ring agent.
指环组的特工
He's moving a CIA crypto key to Paris.
他要将一把中情局的加密钥匙带去巴黎
He'll have put it in cargo.
钥匙可能在行李舱
You'll need to get his claim ticket,
你得拿到他的行李票
Go to the cargo hold, find his bag, get the key.
去行李舱找到他的行李 拿到钥匙
Yeah, I'm only seeing problems with that plan right now.
你说的倒轻巧 我困困重重啊
Hugo Panzer is a bit on the large side.
雨果·潘泽是个大块头
Chuck, I gave you the pen for a reason.
恰克 我给你那支笔是有原因的
You can do this.
你能解决好
The pen. Of course.
笔 当然
The pen. Tranq him, get the ticket.
用笔麻醉他 拿到票
No problem.
没问题
Chuck, please be careful.
恰克 多加小心
Hugo Panzer is very dangerous.
雨果·潘泽是个狠角色
He is a master at close-quarters combat.
他可是近身搏斗的大♥师♥
Sarah, don't you worry.
萨沙 别担心
I will have that key back before they serve the lobster.
在空姐上龙虾前我会拿到钥匙的
And by the way, I'm quite looking forward to that.
顺便说下 我其实还蛮期待的
Hello?
还在吗
You should have told me.
你该告诉我的
And this is why I didn't.
这就是我缄默的原因
Chuck is not ready for Paris
恰克连去巴黎执行任务的准备都没做好
And he's certainly not ready for a midair mission.
更别说是一项空中任务
I mean, we can't even go in and help him.
我们连帮都帮不上
Well, now we find out
不过现在能看出你的情报员
if your asset is a real spy.
是不是个真正的特工
Who are you, agent Shaw?
你从哪里蹦出来的 肖探员
Because, you know, I have never heard of you,
因为 我从来听过你这号♥人
And neither has Casey.
凯西也是
You're a very well kept secret.
你秘密隐藏的很好
I do like my secrets. Don't you?
我喜欢自己的秘密 你不是吗
Being the daughter of a con man
身为一个骗子的女儿
Teaches you that.
相信深有体会
You really do read everybody's files.
你真的看了所有人的档案
Of course.
当然
And I have a few questions for you.
我有几个问题要问你
Seven months ago, when Chuck was in Prague,
几个月以前 恰克在布拉格的时候
You went off grid for three days.
你消失了三天
This is a surveillance photo of a hotel in Lisbon.
这是里斯本一家旅馆监视器上拍到的照片
This is you.
拍到了你
Beckman ordered you to stay in contact,
贝克曼命令你要保持联♥系♥
But you ran. Why?
但你跑了 为什么
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
I don't know what to think.
我不知该作何感想
Are you a double agent?
你是个双重特工吗
A Ring operative?
指环组的特工
Or is this about Chuck?
还是与恰克有关
Excuse me, sir?
打扰一下 先生
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你
The woman that I'm sitting next to is a bit of a nuisance.
我座位旁的女人是个大嘴婆
Will not shut up.
叽叽喳喳停不了
So I was kind of wondering if I could plop down here,
所以我在想可不可以坐在这边
If that's okay.
如果你不介意的话
Fine.
坐吧
Thanks. Awesome.
谢谢 太棒了
Yeah, you know, I think she's an upgrade.
你知道 她可是大嘴怪的升级版
It's such a bummer, too,
超无聊的
Because one of the things I love about first class
我做头等舱的原因之一
Is the opportunity to really socialize
是有机会结交
And rub elbows with people that are, you know, like-minded,
你知道 志趣相投的
And not the rabble. Don't you agree?
而非那种底层的垃圾 你不觉得吗
Excuse me.
抱歉
Oh, yeah, sure. Do your thing.
当然了 你听你的
Crossword time!
玩字谜游戏喽
One across, "ecru."
一个是"淡褐色"
It's the air pressure. What? Huh?
是气压问题 什么
Pens don't always work on planes because of the pressure change.
因为气压改变 飞机上笔可能会不出油
Thatthat's fascinating. Let me try.
真奇妙 我试试
Oh, no, please don't...
不用 请别
Sorry. Sorry about that. Sorry.
抱歉 太抱歉了
That wasn't ink.
不是墨水
Sir, this is first class.
先生 这里可是头等舱
Who are you? Nobody.
你是谁 小人物
Who are you?
快说你是谁
KGB.
克格勃
Yeah? Any updates on Chuck?
什么事 恰克那边有消息吗
Relax, Casey. He's doing fine.
放松 凯西 他很好
Hey, John.
嗨 约翰
Uh, do you have a second?
打扰你一小会儿
I need a favor.
我需要帮助
Not interested.
不感兴趣
Oh, I hate to pull rank here, uh, John,
我不想摆架子 约翰
But I am your superior.
但我可是你的上司
What?
什么
I need you.
我需要你
Okay, please help me.
好吧 请帮助我
I don't know what they'll do next--
我不知道他们接下来会玩什么花招
Mute Lester and his gang.
沉默的莱斯特和他的小帮会
They've taken over the store.
他们掌控了买♥♥多多
They set booby traps for me everywhere.
他们到处设计害我
I'm going crazy here.
我快疯了
I can't fight them by myself anymore.
我一个人扛不住了
They don't follow any rules.
他们对规定置若罔闻
Insurgents?
叛乱分子
I hate insurgents.
我厌恶叛乱分子
Then this will work out, I think.
看样子我们能处理好这事
Hey.
伙计们
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表