剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Shoot me.
对着我
I-I-I can't do it. I can't do it.
我做不到 我做不到
Afterward, put the gun in Devon's hands, then hide.
枪响后 把枪给戴文 然后躲起来
When she's leaves, open this.
当她走了以后 打开这个
Truth is, I hate guns, too.
其实呢 我也讨厌枪
Who are you?
你是谁
Chuck!
恰克
Huh? What?
什么
What, no, I didn't-- No!
不 我没有
That's not me, I didn't shoot him, I swear!
不是我开的枪 我发誓
He's dead.
他死了
Chuck, this is not a tranq gun.
恰克 这不是麻♥醉♥枪♥
Okay, listen to me.
听我说
Remember, you shot him.
记得 你开的枪
Gun?
枪
Take off the watch.
摘掉手表
Well done.
做得很好
Cute and talented.
有型又有才
What a catch.
相当的正点
Lose the body, keep the phone.
处理掉尸体 电♥话♥随身带着
We'll be in touch.
有事打给你哟
Welcome to the Ring. Deven
欢迎加入指环组 戴文
Chuck, Chuck, what the hell is going on right now?
恰克 恰克 这他♥娘♥的♥到底是怎么回事
"Med kit in desk. The pill was amiodarone.
急救箱在桌子里 那药丸是胺碘酮
Save me"?
救我
Amiodarone.
胺碘酮
Amiodarone stops your heart,
胺碘酮会停止人的心跳
only momentarily though.
不过就一会儿
If it's a clean shot I think I can save him.
如果弹头穿出去了 我想我能救他
Here.
给
To answer your question,
刚才还没回答你
My name is Shaw
我的名字是肖
I would like to introduce you all
请让我向你们介绍
to CIA Special Agent Daniel Shaw.
中情局探员丹尼尔·肖
For the last five years, he has worked on nothing
在过去5年中
but taking out the Ring.
他一直在跟指环组这个案子
From this point on, Agent Shaw has total command authority
从现在开始 探员肖全权接管
on any mission having anything to do with the Ring.
一切跟指环组沾边的任务
Really? This guy?
真的么 这人吗
I have back issues of Guns & Ammo older than he is.
我背上的伤都比他年纪大
Be that as it may, you should all know
即使如此 你们应该都知道
that I've been fully briefed on the details of the Intersect.
我知道机密数据库的一切
That's right. I know everything.
没错 我什么都知道
Thank you very much, General. I'll take it from here.
十分感谢你 将军 下面就由我来处理吧
Colonel, Walker, Chuck, you're in good hands.
上校 沃克 恰克 相信他没错的
Good luck.
好运
Here's an overview of current Ring intel.
这些是我们现在所掌握的指环组的情报
Great, welcome to the team.
很好 欢迎入队
But Sydney is still out there,
但是希德妮还在活动中
which means my brother-in-law's still in danger.
也就是说我姐夫还是很危险
Not for long.
久不了的
As you've seen, the Ring operates
你们可以看到
through a network of decentralized cells.
指环组是通过分散型网点运作
If we catch Sydney, there's a good chance
如果我们抓住希德妮
we can contain Devon's identity.
那么有很大机会找到戴文的档案
He's a bona fide mole in their operation.
也就是指环组所有关于他的记录
In order to save him, we have to use him.
为了救他 我们必须利用他
What? No! No way!
什么 没门
I've already been over this.
我已经说过不能这么做了
Devon is out of the spy business for good.
戴文永远都不会再接触间谍的烂事了
Chuck, as long as Sydney is alive, Devon is a marked man.
恰克 只要希德妮还活着 戴文永远摆脱不了她
She's right, Chuck.
她说的没错 恰克
Casey, Sarah, please!
求你们了 凯西 莎拉
Explain the risks to him.
告诉他风险
The risks are greater for Devon if we don't use him.
如果我们不利用戴文 那他的风险更大
Sydney would sooner kill him than let him go.
希德妮会在放走他之前就把他干掉
Well, I don't care. He's not a spy.
我不管 他不是特工
Well, Chuck, then I guess the question is:
那么 恰克 问题就是
Do you have a better plan?
你有更好的计划吗
Where in the hell is everyone?
其他人都跑哪里去了
What is that?
那是什么
A Fight Club?
搏击俱乐部
Of course of course
当然了
No, no!
不 不
No! We cannot have this, guys!
我们不能这么做
Come on, there's, you know, insurance issues.
拜托 保险问题啊 什么的
Who's next?!
谁是下一个
Who wants to regain their manhood?
谁想找回自己的男子气概
Lester, come on, man,
莱斯特 拜托
we talked about this. We can't have this anymore.
我们不是说好了么 不再这么做了
You have to cut this out!
必须停下来
You can.
你能
It's like I'm talking to a wall.
我说话简直就跟放屁一样
Lester, a little help, please.
莱斯特 拜托帮个忙
No, no!
不 不
Let me out of here! Let me out of here!
让我出去 让我出去
No! Let me out of here! Let me out of here!
不 让我出去 让我出去啊
Don't... Don't... Do not hook that up.
别 别 别用那个
I'm trying to help them.
我只是想帮他们
Okay, no, no!
不 不
Hey, listen to me, back to work!
听我说 回去工作
All right, Fight Club is over!
搏击俱乐部关门了
Over?
关门
Nothing's over till we say it's over.
除非我们说关门
You may have shut this down, but you will never
你也许能禁止这个活动
shut us down.
但你禁止不了我们
Ass Man.
二货
Nice.
不错
You could at least unplug the battery!
你最起码得把电源插头给拔了吧
Hey.
嘿
What's up? Everything okay?
还好么 一切都没事么
Please don't say another mission, Chuck.
千万别说还有任务啊 恰克
I can't take this anymore.
我受不了了
I'm kind of freaking out.
我都快要疯了
Don't worry, no. No more missions.
别担心 不会有任务了
I'm sorry that I put you through all this
我很抱歉 让你经历这一切
but I promised you that I would take care of it, and I am.
但我保证我会处理好的
Give me the phone.
给我电♥话♥
Thanks.
谢了
Chuck, you in there?
恰克 在里面吗
Oh, there you are.
在这里啊
Been looking all over for you.
找你找遍了
Uh, can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你说句话吗
'Cause I'm in a crisis.
我有点麻烦事
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so am I.
恩恩恩 我也是
Yeah, of course you are.
当然了
My man, still working.
你还在工作
An assistant manager's dream.
经历助理的美梦
On to my nightmare.
变成了噩梦
Uh, Lester turned the cage into a Fight Club
莱斯特把安全笼变成了搏击俱乐部
and attached a battery to the fence so he can shock people.
还接了电 好去电人
You smell that?
你闻到了吗
That's burnt human hair, dude.
头发烧焦的味道
I told them to stop and no one will listen to me.
我让他们停下来 但没人听我的
Okay, no one will listen to anything that I have to say.
好吧 我的话他们一句都不听
My job is on the line here.
我的工作算是命悬一线啊
Yeah, well, it sounds like you need a plan, buddy.
看样子 你得有个计划 哥们
Exactly. That's exactly what I need.
没错 你说的没错
Dude, I was thinking, I was, like,
哥们 我在想 呃
you know, I probably need a plan here but what plan? You know.
我是应该有个计划 但是什么计划呢
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表