剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Justin?
贾斯丁
Chuck?
恰克
Ellie?
艾莉
Ellie, what are you doing here?
艾莉 你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?!
你在这里做什么
You just punched a person.
你刚刚打人了
Chuck, I thought you quit kung fu in the third grade.
恰克 我记得你三年级之后就没学功夫了
I... Look, I'll explain later.
我 我一会给你解释
Right now we have to get out of here.
现在赶紧离开这
Come on. No, Chuck, you don't understand.
快走 不 恰克 你不明白
You've been brought here for your protection.
带你来这是为了保护你
Justin is my CIA handler.
贾斯丁是我中情局的执行官
CIA handler?
中情局的执行官
You don't understand, okay?
你不明白
This guy is not CIA.
这家伙不是中情局的
Everyone in this building works for an evil organization.
这栋楼里的人都为一个很邪恶的组织干活
Security!
保安
Chuck, wait!
恰克 等着
In conclusion, General, I would stake my reputation
总而言之 将军 我敢用我的声誉
on the success of Agent Bartowski.
担♥保♥巴托斯基探员的成功
As you were saying, General Beckman?
您刚刚说的什么 贝克曼将军
What the hell are you doing, Bartowski?!
你在干什么 巴托斯基
Chuck, what the hell is going on?
恰克 到底怎么回事
Apparently, I have no idea.
我现在也不清楚
Where's my sister?
我姐姐在哪
She's being escorted back to her residence.
已经护送回家了
What was she doing here?
她在这儿干什么
You are dismissed.
你可以离开了
General, what the hell is going on?
将军 到底是怎么回事
I don't know how else to explain it, Chuck,
我不知道怎么用别的方式向你解释 恰克
but all our ass...
我只能说我们的命...
careers are on the line.
我们的职业生涯都出现了问题
The committee is here
委员会的到来
to determine if the Intersect project is a liability.
是为了判断机密数据库计划到底值不值得
Liability? Let me talk to them.
值不值得 我来跟他们谈
Shaw is somewhere in this building.
肖就在这栋楼里
We saw him. If there is one thing you can do
我们看见他了 要保护机密数据库计划
to protect the Intersect project,
你现在唯一能做的
it's keep your mouth shut.
就是闭嘴
Agents Walker, Casey and Bartowski,
沃克 凯西以及巴托斯基三位探员
it's been brought to this committee's attention
委员会已经注意到
the Intersect is unstable, expensive,
机密数据库的不稳定 昂贵
and most of all, dangerous.
而且 非常危险
That's outrageous.
简直岂有此理
Sit down, Chuck!
坐下 恰克
I'm sorry, General.
抱歉 将军
General, this is crazy.
将军 这太扯淡了
Provide one shred of evidence. Who said this?
提供一点点证据 这是谁说的
I did.
我说的
Hello, Chuck.
你好 恰克
Sarah.
莎拉
Shaw?
肖
Ladies and gentleman,
女士们先生们
this man that stands before you is a Ring operative.
站在你们面前的这个人是指环组成员
He kidnapped me and he drugged me and he tried to kill me!
他绑♥架♥我 给我下药 还差点杀了我
All of that is completely true,
这些都没错
except for the killing part.
除了杀人那个部分
In fact, I was sanctioned by this committee.
实际上 我有委员会对我的授权
Why was I not apprised of this, General Meriwether?
为什么我没有收到通知 梅里韦瑟将军
Continue, Agent Shaw.
请继续 肖探员
I was acting as a double agent, working within the Ring.
我是以双重间谍身份 在指环组内部卧底
That is, until Chuck shot me.
直到恰克对我射击为止
He's lying! Do not listen to a word that he says!
他在撒谎 别听他说的
I came here today to make one thing perfectly clear.
我来这里是为了澄清一件事
Charles Bartowski is an American hero.
查尔斯·巴托斯基是美国英雄
He didn't ask for the Intersect.
机密数据库并非他所愿
And it's not Chuck's fault that his brain is deteriorating.
而他大脑的恶化也不是他的错
Excuse me, Agent Bartowski was given a full psychological exam,
抱歉 对巴托斯基探员做了全面的心理检测
and he was cleared for all field work.
证实他可以进行所有的外勤任务
Sarah...
莎拉
Do you want to tell her the truth or should I?
你来告诉她事实还是我来
What is he talking about, Chuck?
他在说什么 恰克
Dr. Dreyfus's report.
德瑞福斯医生的报告
"The subject's mental decline
病人的心智衰退
"Is both inevitable
不可避免
"And irreversible.
亦不可逆转
"Agent Bartowski's mind will soon succumb to paranoia,
巴托斯基探员的心智会逐渐恶化为妄想症
dementia, psychosis, possibly worse."
痴呆 神经病 甚至更糟
I can understand why your boyfriend didn't want to worry you.
我理解你男朋友为什么不想让你担心
Sarah, I was gonna tell you.
莎拉 我本打算告诉你的
It's my recommendation that the Intersect project be aborted.
我建议机密数据库计划中止
Before any decisions are made, this commitee needs
在作出决定之前 委员会有必要
to review the Intersect's successful missions.
回顾一下机密数据库成功的任务
Hugo Panzer. Taken out by Bartowski's team
雨果· 潘泽 用一把花剑 双截棍
with a combination of a fencing foil, nunchuks and turbulence.
利用了一点空气乱流被巴托斯基小队捉获
Alexis White died while trying to elude capture from...
亚历克西斯·怀特的死是缘于逃避抓捕...
Guys, Casey, Sarah...
同志们 凯西 莎拉
Zip it, Bartowski. Figure a way out later.
闭嘴 巴托斯基 一会儿再想办法
No, he's, he's, he's an Intersect!
不 他是 他是个机密数据库
Daniel Shaw is an Intersect!
丹尼尔·肖是个机密数据库
Sit down, Agent Bartowski!
坐下 巴托斯基探员
It's okay, General.
没关系 将军
I'm glad you're seeing this.
我很高兴你们看见这个
See? He's not in control.
看 他已经控制不了自己了
I'm in complete control.
我完全可以控制自己
I realize that what I'm about to do right now
我意识到我现在要做的事
might come across as being some kind of insane gesture
可能会被人认为有点疯
or maybe a completely insane gesture,
或者直接被人当成疯子
but because I am in fact saying,
但是我实际上想说的是
and I am certain that daniel Shaw is an Intersect,
我确定丹尼尔·肖是个机密数据库
I'm just gonna have to prove it to you.
我会向你们证明这一点
Chuck, no!
恰克 别
You're supposed to catch it!
你应该能接住的
Guards, remove Mr. Bartowski!
保安 带走巴托斯基先生
No! He's an Intersect!
不 他是个机密数据库
No! He's an Intersect!
不 他是个机密数据库
Sarah, I'm sorry.
莎拉 我很抱歉
These proceedings are adjourned until further notice.
休庭 等待通知
We gotta get out of here.
我们得想办法离开
We walked into a trap.
我们掉进陷阱了
What about Chuck?
恰克怎么办
Nothing we can do for him. Not after that stunt.
我们现在没有办法 刚刚发生了那种事
We have to call Washington and tell them what is really going on.
我们得往华盛顿打电♥话♥通报真实情况
Most of Washington was in that room.
华府大部分人都在刚刚那间屋子里
Shaw and the Ring have taken over the CIA.
肖和指环组要占领中情局
He's got the whole chain of command eating out of his hand.
他现在把整个指挥集团玩的团团转
God only knows how many Ring agents are on the inside.
上帝才知道有多少指环组卧底
It's only a matter of time before they burn us, too.
他们来找我们俩麻烦只是个时间问题
So, what? You're just gonna run?
然后呢 你打算就这么跑了
It's not just us they're gonna come after.
他们要找的不只是我们
They're gonna come after the people we care about.
还要找我们在乎的那些人的麻烦
You coming? No.
你走不走 不
Everything I care about is inside this building.
我所关心的一切都在这楼里
Good luck, Agent Walker...
那祝你好运了 沃克探员
Sarah.
莎拉
Ellie.
艾莉
Devon, I need to talk to you.
戴文 我得跟你谈谈
Where have you been all night?
你一晚上都跑哪去了
Okay, honey, I-I need you to listen to me really carefully;
亲爱的 我需要你非常认真地听我说
I have been keeping a secret from you,
我有个秘密一直没跟你说
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表