剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Okay, here goes.
好吧 我说
I...
我
Okay. Got it.
行 我懂了
You don't have to say any more.
你不用说了
Say wha--? I didn't say anything.Mor-- do you need help?
什 我什么也没说 摩 要帮忙不
I'm fine. No.
没事 不用
I cannot believe I'm saying this, but...
我不想这样说 不过
you're fired.
你被开除了
Wha-- what?
什么
You're firing me from the Buy More?
你把我从买♥♥多多开除了
Buy More? No,are you kidding me?
买♥♥多多 那不可能
You're the best Nerd Herder we have.
你是怪才服务部最优秀的员工
I need you here.
我还需要你
I'm firing you as my best friend.
我把你开除出我铁哥们的行列
Hey! You guys, uh--
同志们
you guys leaving on the mission?
你们是要去执行任务呢
You sure you don't want me to join?
确定不想让我参与吗
We'd love you to, Chuck,
很希望你来 恰克
but the Intersect is not working.
不过数据库没有运转
The agent that the Ring plans
指环组要找的那名特工
to turn is staying at this hotel.
就待在这家酒店
We have no record of any spy being there,
我们在那家酒店没有任何特工的记录
so whoever it is
所以说无论那是谁
is deep undercover.
都埋得挺深的
Yeah, I'm-I'm-I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm still not flashing.
我还是没有回闪
We've got to go.
我们得走了
Guys,
同志们
the team's a man short without me.
队伍要是没有我就少人手了啊
Not today. I'm taking your place on this mission.
今天不会 这次任务由我顶替
The Ring knows that you're still alive, Shaw.
指环组知道你还活着 肖
It's too dangerous for you to be in the field.
你去出任务是很危险的
And I can't leave this team shorthanded.
我可不能眼看着队伍缺人手
Besides, if the Ring wants a fight, I'll give them a fight.
再说 如果指环组想干仗 我就跟他们干
Now... when we get back I expect this place
我们回来的时候我希望
to be exactly as I left it.
这里保持原样
You two newlyweds ready?
小两口准备好了没
Yeah, let's go.
好 行动
What's with the-the... rings?
那戒指是什么意思
What...?
什么
Hey, Casey. What am I supposed to do
凯西 你们离开了
while you're gone?
我怎么办呐
Don't you have a day job?
你不是有工作的吗
Hey, what's going on, guys?
怎么样啊同志们
Shh!
嘘
Charles, please!
查尔斯求你了
It's a spy mission. You are not qualified. Get away.
这是个间谍任务 你不够格 闪开
I...
我
El Segundo School of Finance,
艾尔塞贡多金融学校
we take care of business!
我们照管生意
What's going on here, Big Mike?
怎么了麦老板
Someone's thinking of buying the store.
有人想买♥♥这家店
We're closing today so some building
我们今天得打烊
inspectors and technicians can
好让检查员和技术员
come down and kick the tires.
过来检查
Sweet.We get the day off.Jeffrey,let's get pershnickered
太好了今天放假 杰弗里 我们去狂欢
No.
不
They want to interview everyone.
他们要采访每一个人
Reevaluate the entire staff.
重新评估所有雇员
Gonna fire everyone who's not essential.
没用的统统开除
So, I can get started over here.
我从那边开始
We're in big trouble, boys.
我们遇到大♥麻♥烦了 孩子们
Here are your keys.
这是你们的钥匙
Enjoy your stay here at the Malibu Vista Hotel.
祝你们在马里布海景酒店玩得开心
Might I add that the two of you
冒昧地说一句
are a very beautiful couple.
你们俩真是非常养眼的一对
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢
You two lovebirds have fun
你们小两口玩得开心
while I'm cooped up in the van again.
我又得窝在这卡车里
Have a margarita for me.
替我喝杯玛格丽塔
There's a Ring agent somewhere in this hotel.
酒店里有指环组的特工
We need to find him.
我们得找到他
I tapped into the phone's mainframe.
我进入了电♥话♥的主程序
If the Ring calls out again,we can trace it
如果指环组打出电♥话♥我们能跟踪到
back to the room it originated from.
打出电♥话♥的房♥间
Sarah and I have set up the surveillance equipment.
莎拉和我已经装好监视设备
We'll begin searching for possible targets.
可以开始搜寻可疑目标
Listen up, team.
听着 队伍
These suits are sharks.
那些西装佬是食人鱼
They'll try to divide us in our interviews,
在单独面谈的时候 他们会分♥裂♥我们
find our weaknesses,
找到我们的弱点
look for any excuse they can to fire our asses.
想尽一切办法把我们踢出去
Yeah, yeah.
没错
Listen, despite our differences,
听着 不管怎么说
all we have is each other
我们只能依靠对方了
So let's, uh, let's stick together here, all right?
好好抱团
This is a blood oath right here.
这是个血的誓言
One for all, and all for one. All right.
我为人人 人人为我
Lester Patel?
莱斯特·帕特尔
Yeah, I've found it!
找到了
Found it! Contact lens.
找到了 隐形眼镜
All crisis averted.
简直救我于水火之中
I love you guys.
我爱你们
Come on down. All right.
过来吧
Oh, my God.We're doomed.
天哪 我们死定了
Have a seat, yeah.
请坐
Okay, so...
好吧
before I spill this place's dirty secrets,
在我给你们爆料之前
I want to know that I'm protected.
我希望你们保证我是安全的
I want diplomatic immunity.
我想要外交豁免权
I-I don't think it's appropriate in this situation.
我觉得这里不适用吧
Bah, bah, bah, bah bah, bah,bah. You want the dirt?
你们想要爆料
I want immunity.
我想要豁免权
Okay.
行
Immunity granted.
允许豁免
Okay.
很好
Thank you, my brother.
谢谢 哥们
Well...
这样
it's an interesting
你召集了一群
group of employees you put together here.
很有趣的人在一起工作啊
Oh, they scare me, too.
他们也老是吓到我
But I got Bartowski, don't I?
你看 我还有巴托斯基
Mm-hmm.That's right.
没错
A man with a Stanford degree is working here.
一个斯坦福毕业的高材生在这儿工作
You see, gentlemen, I'm not just a manager;
可见我并不只是个普通经理
I'm a people person.
我有人格魅力
Talent follows me.
天才们都跟我混
Morgan Grimes, assistant manager, how are you, sir?
我是摩根·格雷姆斯 助理经理 你们好 先生们
Morgan, hey, buddy,
摩根 伙计
I need to talk to you. Clearly you don't,Chuck,
我想跟你谈谈 没门
or I wouldn't have fired you as my best friend.
不然我♥干♥嘛把你开除出我的好友行列
Can I please just have a minute?
就一分钟 行吗
Not now, Chuck, all right?
恰克 过会儿行吗
I'm freaking out about this interview, man.
为这傻面试我快疯了
Look. Hey, buddy?
听着 伙计
You're going to be fine.
你不会有事的
Besides, it's only the Buy More.
不就是买♥♥多多么
You can always get another job.
大不了再找其他工作
It's not the end of the world. Really?
死不了的 是吗
See, it may not be the end of the world to you,
可能对你来说死不了
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表