剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
What are we doing with him?
我们拿他怎么办
Not we, Chuck. You.
不是我们 是你 恰克
You're about to assume an alias.
轮到你无间道了
You're going to become the world's most dangerous assassin.
你将假扮成世界上最危险的刺客
Becoming an alias, Chuck,
恰克 无间道
is unlike anything you've had in your spy training before.
可不像之前的特工训练一样
Under the most stressful conditions,
在极端压力之下
you have to react only like Rafe, not Chuck.
你必须跟瑞夫一样 而不是恰克
Guys, please.
拜托
I think I know a thing or two about acting, all right?
我想我多少知道点演戏 好不好
I happened to play Perchik in my high school's production
我在高中还扮演过<屋顶上的小提琴手>
of Fiddler on the Roof.
的男主角珀奇克
And I was really quite good.
我挺强的
What'd you do that for?! I'm proving a point.
你干嘛打我啊 证明我的观点
Everything you think and feel, Chuck,
恰克 你所思所想
even your innate reflexes have to change.
甚至一些先天条件反射都得改
The kind of people that Gruber associates with
那些跟古勃打交道的人
will kill first, ask questions later.
他们会先把人杀了 再问问题
Yeah, okay fine, I get it. What's the plan?
好吧 我了解了 计划是什么
Well, Casey is going to elicit the details from Gruber,
凯西会搞定古勃的一切信息
whom he's meeting, where and when.
他要见谁 何时何地
Then you'll go in as Gruber, take his place.
而你 将会代替古勃前去
Well, good luck there.
祝他好运了
It's gonna be tough getting information like that
想从像古勃那种顶级的杀手嘴里套出东西
out of a top assassin like Rafe.
这可不容易啊
Nah, I can be very persuasive.
切 我挺能说服人的
Hey, let me talk to him for a second. Step off, Bartowski.
让我先跟他说几句话 闪边 巴托斯基
I got a job to do. Yeah, well, hey, so do I, okay?
哥哥有事做 我也是啊
I've got to learn about Rafe
我得跟他学点东西
so I can get into character for my mission.
这样才能入戏啊
For example:
比如
Assassin is not normally a booth one finds at Career Day.
在职业介绍日 你可找不到刺客
How'd you initially get interested in this line of work?
你最开始是怎么对这事感兴趣的
Why would I tell you anything?
告诉你干吗
I can think of one burning reason why.
我能想到一个
Okay. How about this one: What was your most difficult hit?
要不这样 你最难的任务是哪个
I'll take the torture over this man's questions. Roger that.
直接上吧 别让他问了 了解
I'll take the torture over this man's questions.
直接上吧 别让他问了
Hey, it's just a phone.
只是个电♥话♥而已
Gruber here.
我古勃 找谁啊
Of course I'm ready.
我当然准备好了
Who do you think you're dealing with?
你以为我是谁啊
Yeah, yeah, I know where that is.
恩 我知道在哪里
Across the street from the cupcake place.
蛋糕店斜对面
Because I like cupcakes, that's why.
因为我喜欢蛋糕 怎样啊
Who doesn't like a good cupcake?
谁不喜欢蛋糕
I'll be there.
我会到的
Not bad, Bartowski.
不错啊 巴托斯基
Who the hell is Bartowski?
谁他娘是巴托斯基
Look at that guy.
看看那人
Chuck's the greatest lady killer Burbank has ever seen.
恰克简直就是伯班克市的少女杀手
He's a real "Chuck" Magnet.
他真是块磁铁
Please with the puns.
拜托别乱用双关语好不好
Terrible timing for my number one employee Morgan
真是很不凑巧
to be away at a leadership seminar.
我的头号♥员工摩根去开领导能力研讨会
Due to a clerical oversight, we received
由于文书上的疏漏 我们收到了
triple the number of Crock-Pots I may have intended.
三倍订量的电火锅
I'm excited about dinner tonight.
想到今天的晚餐我就好兴奋
Oh, yeah, yeah, me, too.
噢 是啊 我也是
What's that guy's secret with women?
那家伙对女人有什么密招
What, has he got some kind of deal with the devil?
是跟恶魔做过交易还是怎么地
I've narrowed it down.
我合计过了
Either mind controlling LSD or sorcery.
不是给妞嗑药就是用了巫术
El Segundo School of Finance has taught me
艾尔塞贡多大学的金融系教会我
when you try to sell a house, bake some cookies.
要卖♥♥屋 先烤饼
Make the place smell familiar.
让屋子闻起来温馨
We're gonna do the same thing here.
我们也得这么干
Except with gumbo.
不过是用秋葵汤
Folks smell something cooking in that Crock-Pot,
闻到电火锅在煮东西了
make them want to buy the fool thing.
人们就有冲动去买♥♥这傻锅了
Need a volunteer.
谁愿意担此重任
You look like you've peeled a few spuds in your day, Casey.
凯西 你看着挺能削土豆皮的
And I would have picked you if these two dipsticks
如果这俩死东西不装病
hadn't been faking sick
想逃避伟大的洗切工作
to get out of chopping and dicing.
我肯定选你
Wash your filthy hands, boys.
去把爪子洗干净
I'm cooking dinner tonight for my family, Hannah,
我今晚要给汉娜和家人做饭
and my special chicken pepperoni recipe takes a little time to prep,
而我的独门意式香肠鸡需要时间准备
So I don't know how long the mission is,
虽然我不知任务得到几点
but I need a hard out by 5:00.
但我五点前就得闪
I can give you a hard out with these five.
没到五点先吃我五指拳
Get your priorities straight.
主次要分清
You okay in here?
你一个人可以搞定吧
Yeah, yeah. I'll be out in a sec.
当然 马上好
I see how that guy looks at you.
我看到那家伙看你时的眼神了
I bet he has no clue what to do to
面对你这样的美人儿 他肯定
a beautiful woman like you.
不知所措
But I do.
但我可是行家里手
I will take such good care of you, sweetheart.
我会好好疼爱你的 宝贝
All set.
搞定
Quick thing I gotta do first.
我先去一下下
Okay, ready when you are.
搞定了 等你了
I miss those lips.
我想念你的嘴唇
What, these old things?
就这老玩意儿
I'm gonna be thinking about last night
今天出任务肯定会
when I'm on my install.
满脑子都想着昨晚
What are you doing today?
你今天干点什么
Yeah, same thing, install.
一样 装机呗
Big, huge, complicated.
是大型又复杂的那种
Probably faking my way through most of it.
大部分只能不懂装懂了
But hey, how about I come and pick you up before dinner?
晚餐前我回来接你如何
That's great.
好极了
Definitely a deal with the devil.
肯定是和魔鬼做了交易
I am so lonely.
孤零零的我哟
Come on.
怎样
I can pass for a cold-blooded killer, right?
装个把冷血杀手我还可以应付的
What happened to Rafe?
瑞夫怎么了
What? Imbecile can't go in alone.
怎么 白♥痴♥可不能单独行动
Hey, where am I going?
我们去哪儿
Chuck, Rafe wasn't going to meet with your usual spies.
恰克 瑞夫可不是去见你平常见的那些
These guys are a little more old-fashioned.
而是一群有点老派的家伙
Heard a story this cugine whacked this guy
我听说这哥们儿
during his spaghetti dinner.
趁那人嚼意大利面的时候上去来了一下
The coroner couldn't tell
验尸官都分不清
between the marinara and the mess.
什么是海员沙司什么是血了
Hey, boss, someone to see you.
老大 有人想见你
Well, well, well,
好家伙
Rafe Gruber.
瑞夫·古勃
Your reputation precedes you.
久仰大名啊
This is my coworker.
这是我的拍档
You may call him John. How ya doin'?
叫他约翰就行了 你们好啊
John doesn't talk much.
约翰不太说话
I know you from somewhere?
我好像在哪儿见过你
Doubt it.
不是吧
When we had previous dealings with our mutual friends,
我们以前有和共同的朋友做过交易吧
you had more trepidation about letting us I.D.
你很怕我们知道你的真实身份
Not many people have seen my face and lived.
看过我真面目的大都离开人世了
Consider it an honor.
你们有幸才得见我真容
Look, I'm not much for foreplay,
废话就不用多说了
so forgive me if I'm a little rude.
要是觉得我无礼 你多担待
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表