剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
No. I want you to go to the hospital
不 我派你赶赴医院
and guard against further threats to his life,
保护总理免受其他伤害
Natural or otherwise.
免受自然或人为伤害
But haven't you personally
不也是大人您亲自指派我
given me the order to kill that commie crackpot
去刺杀那个共♥党♥老疯子吗
On three separate occasions?
一共三次
And three times, you have failed to complete your orders.
就是那三次 你都没得手
I thought you said you had a perfect record.
我以为你的特工履历没有纰漏呢
Wow. This is getting entertainingly uncomfortable.
有意思 让人感到不爽了
Our relations with Costa Gravas have changed, Colonel.
上校 我国与哥斯达戈拉宛的关系已经缓解
The premier is here to announce plans to open his nation up
总理此行就是要对外宣布在自己的国家
to democratic elections.
进行民♥主♥选举
Oh, and you believe that?
这种话你也相信
Our duty is to stop anyone
我们的责任就是
Who would stop him from going through with his plan.
不让任何人阻止他的计划
Understood?
听懂了吗
Yes, ma'am.
懂了 长官
So, we're assuming this was an assassination attempt?
那么 我们假设有人企图刺杀总理
We're not assuming anything
在看到他的病历之前
until we've secured his medical records.
我们不对任何事进行假设
That brings me to your assignment.
所以我要给你们分配任务
The premier is being treated at...
总理现在就住在...
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Westside medical?
西区医院
Correct.
正确
Everybody relax. The doctor's here.
别紧张 医生来了
General, are you suggesting that I exploit
将军 您的意思是
My sister and/or brother-in-law
让我把姐姐和姐夫拉下水
to acquire confidential medical records for governmental use?
拿来病历 提供给政♥府♥使用吗
Yes, Chuck, that's exactly what I'm suggesting.
恰克 说得一点没错
I knew it. I was on...
我就知道是这样 刚才就...
Wait. Hold on a second, general.
等等 将军 再问一句
If anything happens to the premier,
倘若总理有任何闪失
I'm holding you responsible.
唯你是问
If anything happens to this man,
倘若此人有任何闪失
I'm holding you responsible.
唯你是问
In a miraculous turn of events,
整个事件有了奇迹般的转变
The Costa Gravan premier is being released from the hospital
哥斯达戈拉宛总理即将出院
Just hours after being rushed to the emergency room.
而数小时前他还在医院急救
Right now, we go to westside medical
现在我们将去往西区医院
For a live press conference.
参加那里的记者招待会
Dr. Woodcomb? Dr. Woodcomb?
伍德柯勃医生 伍德柯勃医生
It was reported
有报道称
that the premier suffered heart failure.
总理此次的病因是心脏衰竭
How do you account for his amazing recovery?
您能否谈谈他是如何奇迹般康复的吗
I can only say this.
我只能说
The premier is an amazing man, a real fighter.
总理是位传奇人物 他是真正的斗士
I'm gonna be sick.
我想吐
Dr. Woodcomb? Dr. Woodcomb?
伍德柯勃医生 伍德柯勃医生
What is the probability of the premier returning to work?
总理是否有可能重回政坛主持工作
Is there anything your brothe r-in-law can't do?
你姐夫还有什么不会做的吗
Well, thus the nickname.
所以叫他神人
Okay, enough sitting around.
好 可以坐下合计一下
We need to figure out what really happened to the premier.
这位总理到底出了什么事
Let's go apprehend the good doctor,
我们把这位华佗抓起来
get those medical records out of him.
从他那里套来病历
Nobody is apprehending anybody.
不存在抓的问题
He's family. I can talk to him.
这是我家人 我能他商量
Just remember, Chuck, he's a civilian, so be cool.
记住 恰克 他不是特工 所以别感情用事
Hello.
你好啊
Sorry, bro. Didn't mean to scare you.
抱歉 兄弟 我没想故意吓你
You didn't.
你不是故意的
I didn't?
不是
Whatever.
无所谓了
Listen, there's a few questions I need to ask you.
听着 我想问你几个问题
It's about the premier, right?
想问我总理的事吗
Sure you want to talk about this here, hmm?
就在这里谈吗
Doesn't the CIA want to debrief me or something?
中情局没想过找我问话吗
I am debriefing you.
我就是在找你问话
That's what I'm doing
这就是我的问话
Right now. This is a debriefing.
此时此地 这就是问话
I mean, in your secret base.
我的意思是在你那个秘密基地
Secret... you've watched too many movies.
秘密...电影看多了
Just tell me what you know about the premier.
告诉我一些总理的情况就行
Well, I know he didn't really have a heart attack.
我看他应该不是心脏病
His potassium level was off the charts.
他身体里的钾含量超标
I don't know how it got into his system...
不知道他的身体里怎么会有钾...
So he was poisoned.
这么说有人下毒
Okay, that's all I needed to know. Thanks.
好 我就需要知道这些 多谢
Whoa, Chuck, you know, if there's anything else I can do?
恰克 你看 如何还有什么能够效劳
No. You've been great.
没有了 你一直很牛
No. Seriously.
不 我没玩笑
If the CIA needs an extra set of hands...
倘若中情局还需要一双手...
Good to know.
这主意不错
Chuck, you're not hearing me.
恰克 你没用心听
Okay? Nothing against married life,
这种事与婚姻生活没有冲突
But I could use some real excitement.
不过我确实需要一些真正的刺♥激♥
Devon, you're an adventure sports cardiologist.
德文 你是心脏病医生 刺♥激♥还嫌少
Whatever, man. I can do that in my sleep.
那又怎么样 伙计 手术我闭着眼都能做
You know, I need some real action.
要知道 我想来点动真格的
Some real adrenaline.
能激起肾上腺素的行动
I want to feel like I felt out on the football field, dude.
我想重拾在橄榄球赛场的快♥感♥ 伙计
You know, I can still run a four-four-40.
要知道 我的体力和速度还是一流
You're the first call I'm making, but until then,
我会第一个找你 但现在
You're my brother-in-law. Ellie...
你是我姐夫 艾莉...
Would kill me.
会宰了我
Thanks to your
感谢你姐夫
brother-In-law's intelligence, we have to assume
提供情报 我们不得不假定
that the assassin is still in play.
还会有人行刺总理
There's an event at the Costa Gravan consulate this evening.
哥斯达戈拉宛领♥事♥馆♥要在今晚搞活动
I need your team there to guard the premier.
指派你们小组去保护总理
You want us to break in?
难道要我们闯进去
Technically, that's invading sovereign soil.
有个专业词形容这种行为叫侵入他国领土
That is why the CIA
因此中情局
has no official knowledge of this mission.
会宣称对此行动并不知情
Uh, just spit-balling here, general.
突然蹦出个想法 将军
Why don't we just tell the premier
为什么我们不直接告诉总理
That his life is in danger?
他有生命危险呢
Would you trust a country
如果一个国家花了三十年
that spent the better part
想方设法除掉你
of three decades trying to kill you?
那么这个国家说的话 你会相信吗
Hmm. Yeah.
有道理
Your protection must go undetected.
你们要在暗中保护他
What? So, that-that's... that's it?
什么 那 就这样...
If we get busted, then the CIA disavows us,
一旦被抓 中情局再推托不管
and then we rot for the rest of our lives
我们的下半生不就全扔在
in a Costa Gravan prison?
哥斯达戈拉宛的监狱里
In Costa Gravas, the punishment
哥斯达戈拉宛对煽动叛乱
for sedition is death by firing squad.
会处被处以枪决
Just my kind of mission.
我的任务差不就是煽动叛乱
Too bad I have to recuse myself.
但不幸的是 我不便参加这次行动
What? He's bailing? You're bailing on us?
什么 你不参加 你不管我们了
I can't show my face on Costa Gravan soil,
我不能在哥斯达戈拉宛露面
I'm a wanted man.
那里在通缉我
You know what they'd do if they knew
如果得知我在洛城
I was in Los Angeles?
你知道他们会怎么做吗
I spilled more blood than that Mickey Mouse Revolution
我在那里流的血不光比那场闹剧运动
than any other...
比任何运动都多
Don't you think you're being a little paranoid?
你不觉得有点疑神疑鬼了
The angel of death. Please.
就是"死亡天使" 拜托
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表