剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi. I'm Chuck. Here's a few things
嘿 我叫恰克 有些事
that you might need to know.
得让你知道
That was hospital
是医院打来的
Out of the blue, they just offered me a sabbatical
真是意想不到 他们居然同意我休年假
I'm, uh, Justin.
我是贾斯丁
Camp security coordinator.
营地安全协管员
Devon? Oh, baby, you're burning up.
戴文 宝贝 你在发烧
Justin!
贾斯丁
They just left.
他们刚走
I took care of the husband and made it look like malaria.
丈夫搞定了 把他弄得像得了疟疾一样
She doesn't suspect a thing.
她根本没起疑心
Guys, we got to get this place fixed up
趁艾莉和戴文没回来
before Devon and Ellie get back.
赶快把这里恢复原样
Well, actually, I was going to start with our place.
其实 我刚才正想收拾我们的家
That is, if your offer for me to move in still stands.
如果你的入住邀请还有效的话
Yeah.
当然
It's official.
专家也发话了
There is absolutely nothing on TV.
没什么好看的电视
Yeah. Monday nights can be a bit of a wasteland.
没错 周一的节目质量有待提高
President Jakaya Kuti of Zamibia arrived in Los Angeles today.
赞密比亚总统贾卡亚基奎·库提今日抵达洛杉矶
On his agenda are diplomatic meetings
日程安排中 不仅参加外交会议
and a performance of Beethoven
也将在明晚出席洛杉矶交响乐团的
tomorrow night by The LA City Symphony.
贝多芬演奏会
Ugh, sounds like Beckman.
说话好像贝克曼
Hey. Jackpot!
中奖喽
Oh, no, no, no. You've made me watch this before.
少来 你上次就逼着我看这个
This is ridiculous.
这太无厘头了
Sarah, please. You could learn a lot
拜托 莎拉
from spies like these.
从这里长了多少特工知识啊
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
Look at these people.
看看这帮人
They're breaking about 17 different rules of protocol!
现在就违反了17条的守则规定
Sweetheart,
亲爱的
I'm not actually implying that you could learn anything
我不是说你能从阿汤哥
about being a spy from Chevy Chase or Dan Aykroyd.
或是布鲁斯南那里学到什么特工技巧
I was just simply making a joke.
只是在开玩笑
You remember? Jokes?
玩笑 你的了解
I love you.
我爱你
Sorry. I must have fallen asleep.
不好意思 刚刚好像睡着了
Chuck.
恰克
I love you.
我爱你
Oh, Sarah, it feels so good to finally hear you say that.
莎拉 终于听你说出来 这感觉太好了
Sarah, look outside, quick.
莎拉快看外边
Finally.
总算来了
I'm so hungry.
饿死我了
Isn't it great we found a place
我们居然找到送赞密比亚菜外卖♥♥的
that delivers Zamibian food?
是不是挺棒的
Zamibian food?
赞密比亚菜
Hello, Chuck.
你好 恰克
Shaw?
肖
Oh, what?
怎么了
Did you have another bad dream?
你又做了个噩梦了吗
It was, it was about Beethoven...
梦里有贝多芬
and Zamibia...
还有赞密比亚
Chuck, I'm worried about you.
恰克 你这样太让我担心了
Every time you fall asleep, you have a horrible nightmare.
每次睡觉你都做噩梦
But this one was trying to tell me something.
但这个梦 好像告诉我点什么
Tell you what?
什么事
General, the Ring is going to try
将军 指环组将会在明晚
and kill the president of Zamibia
贝多芬演奏会上
at the Beethoven concert tomorrow night!
刺杀赞密比亚总统
Tomorrow night?
明天晚上
We could have done this in the morning?
你等早上再说不行吗
You know how dear my sleep is to me, Bartowski.
你知道我和周公打的有多火热吗 巴托斯基
Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Casey
对不起 凯西
and General. I-I know that it's very late,
对不起将军 我知道现在非常晚了
and you are obviously very...
显而易见 您现在非常之...
...busy. Um...
忙
But the president of Zamibia is in danger.
但赞密比亚总统现在非常危险
Did you flash on something, Chuck?
你闪回什么了吗 恰克
I...
我...
I know it because of my dream.
是我的梦告诉我的
Your... Your dream?
你的 梦
I've been having these very, very vivid dreams, okay?
我做了好几个非常真实的梦
First, I saw the news report
我先是看到了关于库提
on Kuti, the president of Zamibia,
赞密比亚的总统的新闻
but then in my dream, I saw Beethoven.
然后在梦里 我看到了贝多芬
And then Shaw was there, and he was delivering Zamibian food.
还有肖 他送来赞密比亚菜
And then he tried to kill everyone!
还想把我们都杀了
So, obviously, the Zamibian president
所以 很明显的说
is going to be assassinated
是指环组要在贝多芬演奏会上
by the Ring at the Beethoven concert.
刺杀赞密比亚总统
General, permission to slap Bartowski?
将军 我申请抽巴托斯基俩嘴巴
He had a bad dream.
因为他做了个破噩梦
General, Chuck has been under a lot of stress lately
将军 恰克最近的压力很大
with these dreams, and--
总做噩梦 还有...
No, Walker.
不用讲了 沃克
I think I understand the situation.
我搞清楚状况了
And, to be honest, it makes perfect sense.
说句心里话 这非常合情合理
Thank you. Thank you, General.
多谢理解 将军
Thank you very much. I appreciate that.
太谢谢了 万分感激
What are we going to do, huh? What's our assignment?
下一步怎么办 派我们干什么
Chuck, I'm assigning you
恰克 我派你...
to see a CIA therapist.
去看中情局的心理医生
These dreams you're having
你做的那些梦
are getting in the way of your work,
已经妨碍了你的工作 还有...
and our sleep.
我们的睡眠
No, no, no, no. This is crazy. A therapist?
别 太夸张了 去看心理医生
I don't need a therapist, okay?
我不需要看心理医生
Therapists are for people who have real problems.
心理医生需要照顾那些真有病的人
I'm fine.
我没事
Are you comfortable, Chuck?
觉得舒适吗 恰克
No, no,
不舒服
not particularly. No.
事实上是不太舒服
How does this work, exactly?
这个应该怎么做
I've only seen what you see in movies and stuff like that.
我只有在电影里看过
Do you ask me questions?
是单纯的你问我就答
And I just answer? Or is it like a word association thing?
还是像联想猜词似的
So, you would, like, say "Father" And--
你说一个词 比如"父亲" 然后...
Actually, no, no, no. Give me another word.
不行 换个词
Do you want to talk about your father, Chuck?
想谈谈你的父亲吗 恰克
This wasn't my idea, you know.
不是我自己想来的
So, no, I don't really want to talk about anything,
所以 我什么都不想谈
to be perfectly honest.
恕我直言
Despite your sparkling conversation skill.
尽管你有着火花四溅的谈话技巧
That was, that was a joke.
我是在开玩笑
I was just...
我只是...
Just going to town on that pad, aren't you?
你都给我记小本儿上了是不
Just a little joke. Okay, fine. I'll talk.
开个玩笑而已嘛 来吧 谈
Where do I start? Uh...
从何说起呢
Okay, well, my girlfriend just moved in with me.
我女朋友刚搬来和我一起住
Best part of my life.
人生一大喜事
Really rock-solid relationship.
我们的爱坚如磐石
Not a problem there.
无懈可击
You know, she's a little distant.
她有点距离感
She could be more communicative, though.
她可以更加健谈点
But she doesn't exactly say, "I love you" Back.
虽然她没有亲口说出 我爱你
I've never really done this before, you know?
我实在是没做过这个
Even though I know that she loves me,
虽然我知道她爱我
I'm just, you know, just kind of noting it.
我只是有点...挂心
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表