剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
mostly video games, comic books.
大多都是电子游戏 漫画书
Phone records indicate only one female call
电♥话♥记录显示去年只有
in the last year-- sister.
一位女性打电♥话♥给他 他姐姐
I feel so sorry for this guy-- he seems so lonely.
真的为这个男人感到遗憾 他真是孤独啊
That's your old file, Bartowski. Sorry about that.
是你的档案 巴托斯基 不好意思
Ah, here we go.
哦 出来了
Oddly similar.
还真是像
Battlestar Galactica, Dune,
太空堡垒卡拉狄加 沙丘
Nacho Sampler-- sounds like your dream date.
烤干酪玉米片 简直就是你的梦幻约会对象
The problem was, Chuck, that you came on too strong.
问题是 恰克 你表现的太激动了
You never want to seem like you're making advances.
别让对方觉得你是在猛追他
You always want the other person to feel
你要让他觉得
like they're in control. Here.
控制局面的人是他
Thank you. So, uh, that first day
谢谢 你第一天来来买♥♥多多
you came into the Buy More, when we first met,
我们第一次见面的时候
what did they tell you about me?
他们是怎么形容我的
What do you think?
你说呢
You hadn't had a date in over a year,
你一年多没约会了
and they don't waste the blondes on just anyone.
上面不是随便让金发女郎执行任务的
Uh, it hadn't been a year.
不到一年好不好
Okay? Thanks.
谢谢
They thought you and I could connect.
他们觉得我和你会来电
I remember you left me your card so I could
你给我留下名片
call you so we could go out.
让我打电♥话♥约你出去
Felt like I was having the luckiest day of my life.
我觉得是我生命里最幸福的一天
God, I was pathetic.
上帝啊 我真是悲哀
No, you were sweet and innocent. I liked you.
你纯洁又可爱 我喜欢你
It made it much harder.
这让工作变得很难
Why?
为什么
Hey, sap's on his way to the bar. Let's go.
呆子快到酒吧了 快走
Wow. The Last Man. Incredible book.
<最后一个人> 超赞
The greatest literary achievement of our generation.
当代文学界最大的成就
Hey, you're that guy from the store today.
你是那天在商店里那人
Oh, yeah.
恩
Sorry about that. We had a bet going to see who could get
抱歉啊 那天我们在打赌
a customer to steal something from the store.
看谁能让顾客从店里偷东西
I won.
我赢了
I knew it. Something like that had to be
我就知道 这样才对
going on in order for that hot chick to want to wait on me.
要不那个美女怎么会过来招呼我
You don't need a 160 IQ to figure that out.
不用160的智商也想的到
Boost his ego, Chuck.
增加他的自信 恰克
She, uh, probably liked you.
说不定她喜欢你呢
No way.
怎么可能
The usual.
老规矩
We're all out of the Nacho Sampler tonight, Manoosh.
今晚的烤干酪玉米片都卖♥♥完了
Last one is right there.
这是最后一份
We stole all the guac from the kitchen.
我们把厨房♥里的玉米片都偷走了
Remember, the Nacho Sampler is his favorite dish.
记住 烤干酪玉米片是他的最爱
Go ahead. Help yourself.
随便吃
Thanks, um...
谢谢
Chuck.
恰克
Can I buy you a beer, Chuck?
我请你喝一杯可以吗 恰克
All right, here we go. What'd you find out about Hannah?
发现汉娜什么了
Um, she is out of your league.
她你可高攀不上
She's a sophisticated, classy kind of broad.
她是个即成熟又淑女的大家闺秀
Yeah. She eats sushi...
她用筷子吃寿司
with chopsticks and without the rice.
而且还是没米饭那种
I copied her iTunes and iPhone playlists.
我复♥制♥了她iTuens和iPhone播放列表
She listens to classical music.
她听古典音乐
Oh, boy. Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake is her mostplayed,
天哪 听最多的是柴可夫斯基的天鹅湖
and she likes French cinema.
她喜欢法国电影院
And foreign films.
和外国电影
Sorry, my friend,
抱歉 伙计
even with us spying on her,
就算我们帮你当间谍
you do not stand a chance.
你还是一点机会都没有
You're doing good. Keep it personal.
你表现的很好 聊些私事
Anyway, so my dad was a physicist, right,but he cracked,
我爸爸是一个物理学家 最后疯了
so when I saw myself going down that same road,
我可不想走上他的老路
I quit, dropped out of Stanford.
我就从斯坦福退学了
That's exactly what happened to me,
那真是和我的经历很像
except I dropped out of MIT.
我从麻省理工退学的
Huh. I knew I could tell a fellow underachieving,
我就知道我能看出来谁是怀才不遇
underappreciated man of intellect.
未受到应有尊重的天才
Great, two geeks in a pod.
两个怪胎跑一起去了
What are you suggesting?
你什么意思
That Buy More is not an impressive enough career choice?
买♥♥多多不是个好的职业选择吗
It's okay.
还好啦
All the doubters will be sorry soon enough.
所有质疑我们的人很快就会后悔了
They don't understand guys like us.
他们不理解我们这种人
I got something big planned.
我有一个大计划
This is it. Move in.
就这样 切入主题
Gently, Chuck. Don't push him.
慢点 恰克 别逼他
Uh, how, how so?
是什么啊
What are you, uh, what are you working on?
你做什么呢
Work-- won't leave me alone.
工作上的事 真是多
Hello.
你好
Guys, he's got a Ring Phone.
他有指环组的电♥话♥
I'll run a trace.
我追踪一下
Whoa, slow down, Chief.
慢点 老大
Yes, I have the prototype.
原型做好了
Still have some kinks to work out.
还有点小细节要完善
Look, I gotta go. I'm with a friend.
我要挂了 和朋友在一起
Sorry about that.
抱歉
These guys, they're a little high-strung.
自以为是的人啊
Act all tough, you know?
觉得自己很猛
Think they're intimidating with their secret phones.
觉得他们能用秘密的电♥话♥吓我
Ooh... scary.
吓谁呢
Signal just bounced back three miles away.
信♥号♥♥从5公里以外弹回来了
Ring's tracking him. We got about five minutes
指环组在追踪他
before they get here, tops.
在他们到之前 最多还有五分钟
Time to send in a pro. You're up, Walker.
该专业人员出马了 上 沃克
So, you were talking about your job?
接着说你工作的事情
I'm doing something weapons-related.
我是做与武器有关的工作
But that's really all I can say.
我只能说这么多
I want to tell you, believe me, I do.
我想告诉你 相信我
What the hell is she doing in here?
她来干嘛
I got this!
我能搞定的
You weren't moving fast enough. Had to send in a closer.
你动作蜗牛一样 该能收拾局面的人出马了
The Ring will be here any minute.
指环组马上就到了
That hot chick just smiled at me.
那个漂亮妞在盯着我看
Oh, my gosh, she's coming over here. What do I do?
上帝啊 她来了 我该怎么办
Just, just play it cool. Let her come to you.
淡定一点 等她过来
Is this what cool people do?
这算淡定吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just, you know, kinda... put out the vibe.
恩恩恩 让她觉得你气场很强大
Make a move, Walker. We're wasting time.
快点 沃克 别浪费时间
Excuse me. Is this seat taken?
不好意思 这里有人坐吗
Help him out, Chuck.
帮帮他 恰克
No, it's not. It's not taken.
没有 没人座
He was actually saving it for you, I believe.
他就是为了你留的
Thank you.
谢谢
Sarah.
我叫莎拉
Manoosh.
马努士
The Ring's here.
指环组的人来了
Get him out back now!
快把他弄出来
Manoosh, come here.
马努士 过来
Where?
哪里
Closer.
近一点
You got something on your lip.
你嘴唇上有点东西
Let me take it off.
让我帮你拿下来
You get him. I'm gonna get the briefcase.
你背着他 箱子我来拿
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表