剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm chuck, Here are a few things you might need to know.
嘿 我是恰克 先来回顾下之前发生的事
Kind of a crazy night.
真是疯狂的一夜啊
One more patient, and I am on my way.
还有一个病人 我正过去看看
So, what seems to be the problem?
有什么地方不舒服吗
Well, let's have a look at you.
好了 让我们好好瞧瞧你
Where am I?
我在哪儿呢
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Sydney.
我叫希德妮
And...
另外
Here's where you are.
这儿就是你所在之处
Now... I trust we're feeling all right?
现在 舒服多了吧
Not too many bumps and bruises?
无惊无险的了 不是吗
After all, we're going to need you in tip-top shape.
毕竟 我们还需要你保持在巅峰状态
Need me for what?
要我♥干♥嘛
Nothing too difficult.
绝非难事
At least not for one of the CIA's best.
至少对于一个中情局的精英而言
No, no, no, you got me mixed up with someone else.
不 不 不 你一定把我跟别人弄混淆了
I'm just a doctor.
我只是一个医生罢了
We know exactly who you are, Devon.
我们对你可是了如指掌 戴文
So, please,
所以 求求你
Tell me...
跟我分享下
What's it like being a world-class spy?
作为一个国际级特工的感觉如何啊
Chuck, stop freaking out.
恰克 别抓狂了
Oh, I'm not freaking out.
我没抓狂
I'll tell you why I'm not freaking out.
知道我为什么不抓狂吗
That would require me overreacting,
因为我不知道该做何反应
And I don't think it's technically possible
我压根就没想到过
For me to overreact to my brother-in-law being kidnapped!
我的姐夫竟然会被绑♥架♥
We're doing the best we can, Chuck.
我们会竭尽全力的 恰克
Why don't you go upstairs, go to work.
你干嘛不乖乖回到上面 回去工作呢
We'll call you as soon as we have any news.
只要有任何消息我们会立马通知你的
Look at that--
瞧瞧
Ellie is making her 50th call to Awesome within the hour,
艾莉一小时之内就打了50个电♥话♥给强人了
In addition to the 20 that she's made to me already today.
除此之外她的另外20个电♥话♥全是打给我的
She's-she's losing it.
她 她已经快崩溃了
What-what am I supposed to tell her?
而我 我该怎么跟她交代呢
Honestly, Chuck, I think the best thing you can do
说实话 恰克 你现在最该做的
Is to just calm down.
就是冷静
Here's a little tip: if you really want someone to calm down,
提醒你下 如果你想让某人冷静下来
Never tell them to calm down,
千万别直接说让他们冷静
Because it doesn't work! They don't calm down!
因为那根本就是扯蛋 根本就冷静不下来
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You're right.
抱歉 真的很抱歉 你说得对
I'm sorry. I'm calming down.
真抱歉 我要冷静下来了
Here comes the calm.
冷静 我要冷静
I will soon...
我马上
be calm.
就会冷静的
Not working. I'm not calming down.
根本就没用 我根本就冷静不下来
I tell you what-- I got an idea.
这样吧 我有个想法
I'm going to go to work,
我现在就回上面去工作
And then you guys call me the absolute second
但你们一定记得只要一有
That you hear anything about Devon.
一有戴文的任何消息 立马 立马打给我
Calm down, Morgan.
冷静点儿 摩根
You got nothing to worry about, son.
没什么可担心的 孩子
So, you can wipe that concerned look off that... hairy face.
不用摆出一副担惊受怕的样子
Yeah, well, it's just... it's a little unusual that you would call me in
只不过 只不过有点儿奇怪的就是
Before I even have time to screw anything up.
我没做错什么事 你为什么要让我进来呢
You're right.
没错
Usually, mornings are Big Mike time.
通常 麦老板早晨的时光
Time for reflection and-and pastry.
都是在自省和吃多纳圈中度过的
But I'll tell you something, son.
但我有事儿要跟你说 孩子
You've become like family to me.
你已然成为了我的家人
Oh. Thank you, sir. No.
谢谢 承蒙您看得起 不
Thank your mama.
应该谢谢你妈妈
Woman makes me feel good.
她让我如沐春风
Real good.
神清气爽
Like a man should.
这才是男人该拥有的
But credit where it's due.
但该表扬的我绝对会给予表扬
I've noticed a change in you lately.
我发现你最近变了
You're commanding more respect from your coworkers.
那些同事的不仅敬重你 更听命于你
You're walking a little taller around here.
你有点小头目的感觉
Seems to me...
在我看来
You're ready to run with the big dogs.
你可以成为领头狗
Of course.
那当然
Wait, what? Morgan,
等等 你说啥来着 摩根
Are you ready to be my assistant manager?
你做好当副经理的准备了吗
Me, sir?
我吗 先生
I believe in you, son.
我对你有信心 孩子
Well?
怎么样
Yes.
没问题
Yeah, this will be good.
是的 你说得没错
One of the big dogs.
成为领头狗
No. Don't do that.
不 不是那样的
That's a little dog-- schnauzer or something.
那是小狗在吠 雪纳瑞那类型的小狗
Big dog.
这才是领头狗
Hey, Sarah-- Chuck.
喂 莎拉吗 是我 恰克
I had an idea-- Delta Force. Have you called them yet?
我突然想到 三角洲部队 你有联♥系♥过他们没
If not, call me back with their number, okay?
如果还没有的话 告诉我他们的电♥话♥ 行吗
Ah. Just in time.
你出现的正是时候
Need that big brain of yours, Charles.
我们需要你借助下你的智慧 查尔斯
Jeff is dead wrong about something.
杰弗干了些大错特错的事
Well, that's kind of his default setting, is it not?
就像他一直所犯的那种错吗
Excuse me, sir.
打扰下 先生们
Can you help me?
可以帮我一下吗
I understand you're having a big sale on HDTVs.
我知道你们的高清电视在大减价
Uh, yes, we are.
是的 确实在大减价
Lester or Jeff here could actually...
在这儿的莱斯特和杰弗正好
Sarah.
莎拉
Seriously, Charles,
说真的 查尔斯
It's an emergency here.
这事儿很紧急
Young man, you even listening?
年轻人 你到底有没有听我说话
Excuse me. I'm so sorry.
不好意思 对不起啊
I went... that's not what I meant to say.
我刚刚 我想说的不是那个意思
Impressive.
真是令人钦佩
Now, if Jean-Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal got into a fight,
如果尚·克劳德·范·戴姆和史蒂文·西格尔两人较量的话
Who do you think would win?
你觉得谁会赢
This is your big question?
这就是你所谓的重要问题吗
Bear in mind that Master Seagal's fighting style choice is aikido--
别忘了西格尔大♥师♥所擅长的格斗可是合气道
like so...
就像这样
"I'm just a cook.
我只是个厨子
I'm a lowly cook."
一个微不足道的厨子
Come on, buddy!
来啊 伙计
Come on, buddy. Come on.
过来啊 伙计 攻过来啊
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会弄伤你的
What you got? What you got?
怎么样 怎么样
Boom, boom, pow!
哇哦 真有力道
Okay. I think he'll live,
好了 我想他应该还活着
But we need to get you out of here.
但我们还是先带你离开这儿得好
Listen, we think we know who has Awesome
听着 我们查到了强人
The last patient that he saw at the hospital was a Ring operative.
在医院的最后一名病人是指环组的特工
What? What, Sarah?
什么 不会吧 莎拉
The Ring? Oh, my God.
指环组 天哪
This is all my fault.
这全是我的错
I'm the one who got him involved in all this.
是我把他牵扯进来的
They're probably torturing him as we speak.
在我们说话的时候他八成正被那些家伙拷问
No, there is no reason to think that.
不可能 他们根本就没理由那么做
Yeah, you're right.
没错 你说的对
There are hundreds of other nightmare scenarios far worse.
那肯定会是其他更可怕的待遇在等着他
Uh, Chuck... No, don't you understand?
恰克 不 你不明白
I'm responsible for this.
我才是罪魁祸首
I killed Captain Awesome.
是我害死了强人上尉
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表