剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
listing the Turner's aliases and accomplishments.
说都说不完
So,they've been around the CIA block.
也就是说 他们一直在为中情局效力
Well,that's good for them
干的不错
They have also been married for the last 30 years--
他们已经结婚30年了
more or less.
差不多吧
And this is relevant to us,how?
这和我们有什么关系
As long as you and Agent Bartowski insist
既然你和巴托斯基探员
on keeping a personal relationship,
坚持维持私人关系
I insist you learn how to go about it properly.
我坚持让你们俩学习 怎样正确维持
Your mission is to watch and learn from the best
你们的任务是学习观察
couple the CIA has ever produced.
这对中情局最佳夫妇 如何工作
And you,Colonel Casey...
而凯西上校
I'll head on down to Pendleton,
我去彭德尔顿
recertify my weapons training.
进行武器训练
It's not your training that concerns me.
我才不关心你的训练
I'm talking about Morgan Grimes.
我担心的是摩根·格兰姆斯
It was your idea to make him a part of the team.
你自己惹的麻烦 你自己处理
It's your job to make him field-ready.
让他训练好
You can't be serious,General.
你开玩笑的吧 将军
He's a diamond in the rough--
就把他当成天然宝石吧
very,very rough,but I'm sure you'll make him
他现在非常的天然 不过我相信
sparkle.
你能把他雕琢的很闪亮
Diamond.
宝石
Diamond in the rough...
天然宝石
Would you please sit down?
你坐下好不好
You're making me nervous.
让我紧张
The Turners are going to be here any minute.
特纳夫妇马上就到了
What,you've never met a CIA agent before?
你又不是没见过中情局特工
You,what -- come on.
才不是
You heard Beckman-- these guys
你听到贝克曼怎么说的了
are the best of the best. They're a super spy couple.
他们是精英中的精英 超级精英特工夫妇
I don't want them thinking we're a couple of rubes.
我不想让他俩看不起
What a dump!
什么破狗窝
Can you imagine being stationed here?
怎么能部署在这地方呢
Remember when the CIA held rooms for us
记不记得中情局在铂尔曼大使酒店
at the Grand Ambassador?
给我们安排的房♥间
Ah,the salad days!
沙拉之日啊
What'd you say their names were again?
他们叫什么来着
I believe their names are Bertruski or Bertrowski.
不是拖把斯基就是巴掌斯基
Something ethnic.
少数民族似的
Two young agency hotshots.
两个后起之秀
And they're here. And they're here!
他们到了
Dear God,it's us 30 years ago.
天啊 简直是三十年前的我们
Look,Sarah,that's us in 30 years.
看 莎拉 三十年后的我们
Made it out of Berlin with half the KGB
要不是那个女人跟她皮草大衣下面的AK47
on my tail. If it hadn't been for that woman
在半数克格勃特工围追堵截的情况下
in the fur coat with the AK-47...
我根本逃不出柏林
Enough with the Cold War stories,
冷战故事到此结束吧
darling...
亲爱的
you're boring our hosts.
主人都听困了
No-no,no.
没有
This is,this is,this is fascinating,uh,
太精彩了
to me at-at least.
我是这么觉得的
A toast,Charles,to old spy stories.
干一杯 为老掉牙的特工故事
Oh,Mrs. Turner,can I get you a drink?
特纳太太 给您倒杯酒吧
No,thank you. I'm fine
不用了
with my water.
我喝水就行
The wife does not partake,so I guess I'll just have
老婆不喝的话
to toast for both of us.
那我代表我们俩喝一杯
A serviceable Manhattan,Charles.
这杯曼哈顿挺不错啊 查尔斯
Is there something wrong with your cherry?
樱桃不合胃口吗
Actually,a true Manhattan is made
真正的曼哈顿
with a rare and delicate marasca cherry...
配的是稀有精致的欧洲酸樱桃
The only place you can find those,
在洛杉矶
here in LA would be...
只有一个地方才有 那就是
The Grand Ambassador. The Grand Ambassador.
铂尔曼大使酒店 铂尔曼大使酒店
Don't be a booze snob, darling.
别再充品酒专家了 亲爱的
Getting back to your
继续讲你们的故事
story,though,the woman in the fur coat,
那个穿皮草的女人
I'm assuming,was you,Mrs. Turner?
我猜是您吧 特纳夫人
Mm. That's how the two of you met?
你们是因为这个认识的吗
How we got divorced.
我们是因为这个离婚的
The hussy in the fur was
那个穿裘皮的荡♥妇♥
a Russian double agent.
是个俄♥罗♥斯♥双面间谍
I thought the two of you were married.
我以为你们还是夫妻
Remarried-- three times.
再婚了 3次
Some women are too special
这个女人太特别了
to marry just once.
一次娶不够
My,look at the time.
都这么晚了
Goodness,we'd better get going.
天啊 我们不打扰了
Oh,so soon?
再坐会吧
This has been just great.
太棒了
Sarah and I cannot wait to work with the two of you.
莎拉和我都迫不及待的想跟二位合作
Oh,you won't have to.
不用
The mission is tonight,Charles.
查尔斯 任务就在今晚
The target is Otto Von Vogel.
目标是奥托·冯·沃格尔
Otto has created
奥托发明了一个
a decryption program
解密程序
that could render CIA security useless.
可以摧毁中情局的防御设施
Tonight's party is a smoke screen for him
今晚的宴会是个幌子
to meet potential buyers. Our job is to access
他要见买♥♥家 我们的任务是
Otto's master suite,where he stores the software.
进到奥托的主卧室 他把程序藏在那了
Okay,great. What do you want us to do?
好的 那我们的任务是什么
Your job watch and learn.
你们 观察和学习
I can't wait to watch these two in action.
等不及要看了
It is going to be great.
肯定帅呆了
What?
怎么了
So what are Chuck and Sarah up to tonight?
恰克和莎拉今晚要干吗
Some sort of sexy spy dinner party?
参加什么性感的特工晚宴吗
Shh! Oh, right. Sorry, sorry.
嘘 哦对 抱歉抱歉
I don't know. You ask me, this whole
不知道怎么回事 我跟你说
G-man gig's starting to become a real snore,you know?
这个联邦调查局事件简直太酷了
When am I going to put the
一想到我要给闯进来的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
hurt on some terrorist? You know,get in there?
造成点什么人身伤害
Whatever it is you think you know
不管你心里想的特工生活
about being a spy, you're wrong, hmm?
是什么样的 都是错的
Oh,oh... Okay.
噢 好的
You're a child.
你还是个小屁孩
You're a liability to the team.
你在这队伍里就是个累赘
You're not doing anything until you've been properly trained.
必须得好好训练以后你才能参与工作
Understood?
你的明白
Wait a minute-- does that mean...?
等一下 你的意思是
I can't believe I'm going to say this.
我都不能相信我要说的话
You're not going anywhere, jackass.
你哪也不去 蠢货
I can teach you everything you need to know
我在店里就能教会你
right here in the store. Come on.
那些该懂的东西 过来
Oh,yeah. Start with the neck thing. That was awesome!
好的 从脖子那招开始 太酷了
So, that's Otto, I take it.
那是奥托 知道了
Avoid him and his guards.
避开他和他的保镖
If anyone asks who you are,tell them
任何人问你们的身份
you're our nephew, Bernard.
就说你是我们的侄子 伯纳德
Actually, tell them she's our niece.
算了 告诉他们她是我们侄女吧
No offense, Charles.
不是针对你 查尔斯
No, none taken.
我不介意
Shall we work the room first?
我们先进去看看吧
After you, my love.
你先 亲爱的
Here we go.
走吧
Can I give you a word of advice?
我给你点建议吧
Eat and rest.
吃饱睡好
You see, consummate professionals.
看 完美又专业
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表