剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
In my hand, I hold a Japanese laser pen.
我手上拿着日本的激光笔
Pinpoint accuracy.
精准度极高
Could shoot the wings off a fly,
如果拿笔的人像我这么病态极端
if one was so sadistically inclined, which I am!
甚至可以把飞机的机翼烧下来
Nobody drop their guns!
别放下枪
He won't do it. I can see it in his eyes. He won't kill me.
他不行 从他的眼睛看得出来 他杀不了我
Okay, fine. That's fair. I probably won't kill you.
好了 话是如此 我可能杀不了你
But I will remove the greater part of your earlobe.
不过 我会烧掉你的耳垂
What the...?!
这是怎么..
Casey, what is the de...?!
凯西 这什么玩...
I specifically asked for the same pen that you got.
我特意要的跟你一模一样的笔
She gave me the wrong pen.
给错了
Just like Bartowski,
巴托斯基的作风
bring a knife to a gun fight.
枪战时带把刀子上阵
Now, where were we?
我们刚才说到哪儿了
Oh, I know. We were going to kill you.
想起来了 说到要干掉你
He's getting away.
他跑了
You secure Manoosh. He cannot walk out of here
你看住马努士 他知道的太多
knowing what he knows.
不能就这么放了
Wow, Chuck. That was awesome.
恰克 太棒了
Incredible, just incredible!
不可思议 简直不可思议
Well, thanks for rescuing me. I mean, if it weren't for you,
谢谢你救我 如果没有你
I'd probably be in some deep, dark cell somewhere.
我估计就被扔进黑漆漆的深牢大狱了
Speaking of which, Manoosh,
马努士 话到这里
I cannot let you go.
我不能放你走
Chuck, please.
恰克 求你了
I won't tell anybody. I promise.
我不会告诉任何人 我保证
No one will ever know about the Intersect
决不会有人知道机密数据库
me, the sunglasses, anything.
我 墨镜 任何事
I'll disappear. I swear.
我不会再出现 我发誓
Thanks, Chuck.
谢谢了 恰克
I owe you my life.
我欠你一条命
Here at the tranq gun booth,
这里是麻♥醉♥枪♥展位
we feature the latest in non-lethal suppression.
我们的最新产品有非致死的控制
That's 50 CCs of pure-grade either.
内装50毫升高纯度麻药
Your enemies will get plenty of rest
审问敌人之前
before you interrogate them.
让他们好好睡一觉
I guess Bartowski doesn't have the stones.
我估计巴托斯基下不去这个手
Another fabulous demonstration.
又是一场精彩演示
I stand corrected.
看样子我错了
He has to go underground.
他不能抛头露面
If the Ring finds him,
如果让指环组找到
then he can build them another Intersect.
他会再建一套机密数据库
It's the only way.
别无他法
Do you want me to handle it?
用不用我来收尾
Yeah.
恩
Yeah, I would. Um...
恩 我是想让你来
But I have to do it.
但是 我必须自己做
I've been scared to death.
我怕得要死
So, when are you guys going to release me?
那么 你们什么时候放我走
I just want to go home,
我只想回家
forget this ever happened.
把这些永远忘掉
You can't go home, Manoosh.
马努士 你不能回家
We are sending you to a secured isolation facility.
我们会送你去安全不受外界侵扰的地方
Somewhere that you will be safe.
保证你毫发无伤的地方
But I didn't do anything wrong!
可我没做错事啊
I mean, I tried to make a few bucks, but that's not illegal!
我是说 我只想赚点小钱 这也违法了吗
Chuck. You have to help me!
恰克 你得帮我
I thought you were my friend.
我本以为 你和我是哥们
I'm not.
不是
I'm a spy.
我是特工
Chuck.
恰克
Chuck! Please.
恰克 求你了
Chuck!
恰克
Hmm. Only one way to deal with burning an asset.
忘掉不快的唯一方法
Johnny Walker.
威士忌
Black.
黑方
Where you been, another trip to Paris?
去哪儿了 又去巴黎
Uh, Dubai, actually.
其实是 迪拜
Funny.
有意思
Or-Or maybe you were at that yogurt store again?
或者你又去酸奶店了
I know your ex works there.
我了解到你前女友在那里工作
Uh, hey, what about the tutorial?
个人辅♥导♥呢
Rule number one:
第一条
Never work on an empty stomach.
不许空腹上班
On break. Going to Quickie Sushi.
休息一下 我去吃点寿司
Hey. There he is.
来了啊
Can we talk for a second?
能谈谈吗
Uh, yeah, I'm kind of beat, Morgan.
摩根 我有点累
Oh, yeah. I can imagine. All that travel.
对 可以理解 一直没歇
What, uh... what traveling?
什么 一直没歇
Just driving around town on all those installs.
跑遍整个镇子去安装设备
Right, yeah.
对 是的
It's got to be exhausting.
一定累死人
Hey, anything you want to talk to me about?
你有没有什么事要告诉我
No. Is there anything you want to ask me?
没有 你有没有什么事要问我
No.
没有
Okay, great. Good talk.
好 很好 聊得不错
Absolutely. One of our best.
非常不错 很愉快的谈心
Yo.
你
How'd it go last night, Stallion?
昨晚怎么样 种马
You take her to Pound Town?
带她去庞镇了
Ooh, can I get an address on that?
把地址告诉我好吗
Actually, I need a little more research done here, fellas.
伙伴们 其实 我需要做些小调查
I told you, we still need to study her sleeping patterns.
我说过 我们还要继续研究她的睡眠规律
Oh, no. Not-Not research on Hannah.
不不 不是调查汉娜
Research on Chuck.
而是恰克
Finally.
终于
Honey, the tickets that Chuck got us to Paris are here.
宝贝 恰克为我们俩买♥♥了去巴黎的机票
First class!
头等舱
I don't think we should go.
我们不应该去
What? They're free tickets.
什么 这票不要钱
No, they're not.
不 不可能不要钱
Nothing is free.
哪有免费的好事
Those have strings attached.
肯定有隐情
What strings? They're from Chuck.
什么隐情 这票是恰克买♥♥的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
He...
他
You...
你
You have to obey me.
必须遵循我的意志
Yeah, I think that was in our vows.
对 结婚时的誓言
I am the husband, and I forbid us to go to Paris.
我是你的丈夫 我禁止我们去巴黎
That's it!
说完了
Oh, hey, Morgan. Hey.
你好 摩根 你好
You forbid us?! Are you kidding me, Devon?
禁止去 你说真的吗 戴文
Ellie, hey. Is everything okay?
艾莉 一切都好吗
No, I think that there's something weird going on
不好 我感觉到恰克和戴文
with Chuck and Devon.
有些古怪
It's like they're... I don't know.
他们就好像 我也说不清
They're keeping this secret from me.
好像有事瞒着我
Okay.
好吧
Are you suggesting Chuck is caught in a big, giant web
你不会在暗示说 恰克卷入了一场
of conspiracy and-and deception?
巨大的阴谋吧
I know. I know when you put it like that,
我知道 我知道这样想
it sounds ridiculous.
有点荒诞
Because I couldn't agree more!
你这样想再正确不过了
All right, I've been thinking about this for months.
好吧 我已经想过好几个月了
Finally, someone with some common sense.
终于有正常人跟我想的一样了
Morgan, we have to figure out what's going on.
摩根 我们得查查这是怎么回事
Don't worry about it. I got my best men on it.
别担心 我会派最得力的人来查
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表