剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm Chuck. Here are a few things
你好 我是恰克
that you might need to know.
这里有几件事情你估计得知道下
The Ring used me as a decoy.
指环组拿我当诱饵
You said I was safe, bro.
你说过我是安全的 老兄
Babe, we need to get away.
亲爱的 我们要离开这
Where do you want to go?
你想去哪里
Doctors Without Borders.
无国界医生组织
I'm a spy, buddy.
我是特工
My best friend is a spy?
我最好的朋友是特工
This is the best news I've ever heard!
这简直是我听过最棒的消息
Dismissed.
下去吧
Lieutenant Alexander Coburn?
亚历山大·柯本中尉
Thank you for your service, Lieutenant,
谢谢你为国效力 中尉
but you have not qualified
但是你不够资格参加
for training with Special Operations Command.
特种部队的训练
You'll be returning home with your unit at 0800 tomorrow.
你将随队明晨8时回国
Dismissed.
下去吧
Dismissed.
下去吧
Tic Tac?
吃糖吗
I'm sorry, Colonel?
抱歉 上校
I know it's silly, but they remind me of home.
我知道有点傻 但是这让我想家了
Go ahead and keep them.
都给你了
I have a feeling you're gonna be out here a while.
我觉得你马上就要离开了
How would you feel if I told you
如果我告诉你
that there was a covert black ops team
一支拥有美国一流狙击手和突击队员
of America's finest snipers, rangers and men
并且不惜一切去保护国家的隐秘行动队
willing to do anything to protect this country,
想征收你的话
and that team wanted you?
你会怎么想
I'd say that sounds like a dream come true, sir.
那是美梦成真一样
And I'd say you have quite a choice to make.
那你就有个抉择在眼前了
Either go home to your family
要么回家陪你的家人
or you become the soldier you always dreamed you could be.
要么成为你一直以来梦寐以求的军人
So, tell me, Lieutenant Coburn...
回答我 柯本中尉
Are you ready to die today?
今天你有必死的决心吗
I'm glad you took my call.
真高兴你接我电♥话♥了
In a matter of hours, General Beckman
过不了几个小时 贝克曼将军
is gonna give you and your team a Trace Cell Mission
将会给你们小队一个任务
to test the CIA's security system.
测试中情局的安保是否严密
I need you to pick something up for me while you're there.
我需要你在那给我拿点东西出来
I know you'll make the right decision.
我知道你会做出明智的抉择的
You always do.
你总是这样
02200 and... two.
2时 呃
Uh, p.M.
下午两点
NSA Agent John Casey in his apartment,
国安局探员约翰·凯西在他的公♥寓♥
speaking to an elderly gentleman.
与一位老者对话
And I detect a hint of Midwestern...
感觉有点美国中西部
I hear footsteps!
我听到了脚步声
Coming in from behind me, closer, closer now.
从我后面走来 越来越近
Whoever finds this video, I want you to...
找到这个视频的人 你一定要...
Oh, it's just you, Chuck.
是你啊 恰克
I thought you were KGB, maybe even a ninja.
我还以为你是克格勃或是忍♥者呢
Although in that case,
但是那样的话
your footsteps would've been a lot quieter, wouldn't they?
脚步声肯定会很轻的是吧
Probably. Yeah.
可能吧
What are you doing?
你干吗呢
A little spy work.
干点特工的活
I think Casey's getting a mission. Want to listen?
我觉得凯西有新任务了 想听吗
First of all, if Casey was getting a mission,
第一 如果凯西有任务 我肯定会知道
I would know about it because I would be getting a mission.
因为我也会参与
And secondly, you're being kept out of the loop for a reason.
第二 不让你知道是有原因的
Spy work is dangerous, buddy. I can...
特工是个很危险的行当 伙计 我能...
Pleasure working with you again, old friend.
高兴再次与你共事 老朋友
Working on what?
要干什么
Good morning, team.
早上好 各位
Your task this week is a Trace Cell Mission.
你们这次的任务是密室追踪
Uh, excuse me, a Trace Cell?
问一下 密室追踪是什么意思
It means spy-proofing our own security.
就是说用自己的探员检测自己的安保系统
The CIA's most valuable assets
中情局最重要的资产
are held in a subterranean vault at our Los Angeles facility.
在洛杉矶分部的一个地下保险库里
You'll need to break through
你们要成功的突破
15 levels of security to get there.
15层安保防御关卡才能进去
Will Shaw be joining us?
肖来吗
No, Shaw's in D.C.
不 他在华盛顿
Agent Walker, you'll need to catch a later flight to meet him.
沃克探员 你要搭晚点的飞机去见他了
You have your orders. Good luck.
任务就是这样了 祝你们好运
This is just great.
还真是好啊
So, now you're gonna go meet Shaw in D.C.
你要在华盛顿见肖
Does everyone have a secret mission within a mission?
是不是每人在行动中都有自己的秘密任务
It's not a mission, Chuck.
这不是任务 恰克
This time it's personal.
是私事
Oh, oh, right, right, of course.
对 对 当然了
Well, that would make sense why I was kept out of that loop.
我不知道也是应该的
My work is here, Chuck, so, please, stay focused.
我的工作在这 拜托 恰克 集中精力点
We are up against the best security in the world tonight.
我们今晚将面对世界上最好的安保系统
Our own.
只靠我们自己
That's the door to level two.
那就是通向第二层的门了
A hallway.
就一走廊
Well, seems easy enough.
这也太简单了吧
Uh-uh.
别
This is where you flash.
该你闪现了
Just relax, Chuck, you've got time.
放松 时间充裕
Nobody's banging down on the door.
没人在后面追我们
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Pace yourself, Chuck, we've got 14 more levels.
别自大 我们还有14层关卡呢
That was manageable.
不难嘛
Now, Walker,
沃克
watch the door.
看着门
Hey, uh, shouldn't we stick together?
我们不是应该一起行动吗
No, always gotta have somebody watch your back.
不 总得留人盯着你的后路
I got yours.
我掩护你
The box we need is around here.
我们需要的盒子就在这附近
There it is.
就那个
Did you just take something out of that box?
你是不是从那盒子里拿了什么
No.
没
I literally just watched you close it.
我明明看到你刚把它关上
Hey, hey, look, if you're working on
如果你有什么机密任务在身
some secret side mission, tell me.
告诉我没关系吧
Breathe a word of this to anyone,
告诉任何人这事
you're as good as a dead man, Bartowski.
你就死定了 巴托斯基
You understand?
明白吗
Is everything okay?
没事吧
Yeah.
嗯
Chuck hey. I need you to do me a solid, bro.
恰克 帮我个忙 老兄
I need you to help Ellie commit to Doctors Without Borders.
帮我说服艾莉 参加无国界医生组织
What? I-I thought that she did.
什么 她不是同意了吗
Yeah, well, so did I, but I think it all hit her today
我也这么想 但是她今天想到
that it meant leaving L.A. And leaving you.
要离开洛杉矶 离开你肯定会动摇
Now, she's gonna come to you
她肯定要找你来
and I need you to back me up on this, bro.
你一定要帮我说服她
That's probably her now.
估计就是她
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Is Devon here?
戴文在吗
Chuck, I got it.
恰克 我拿到了
You-you got "It"?
拿到什么了
What is it? What is this?
这是什么 这是什么
Ellie, Ellie, this is amazing. Oh, my God.
艾莉 艾莉 太好了 上帝啊
Neurology fellowship at USC?
南加州大学神经学研究奖学金
You've wanted this since you were in Middle School.
这是你高中以来的梦想
I know, I know.
我知道
But what do I do?
我应该怎么做呢
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表