剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
When we wrap this mission,
这次行动结束之后
maybe you should come with me on my next assignment.
也许你该跟我一起接下个任务
I know it's not Burbank, but, uh...
虽然不会是伯班克 但
Right?
不是吗
Do you ever wonder about a different life?
你是否想过过另一种生活
You mean, like...
你指的是 比如
if all this was real?
现在这一切成真吗
If we were really getting ready for my engagement party?
比如我们现在真是去参加一场订婚派对吗
Yeah.
是啊
No.
没想过
Hey, I thought you guys are done.
嘿 我还以为你俩吹了呢
Yeah. We're, uh, we're talking a little.
没错 我们 我们就是聊聊天而已
Oh, good for you.
真好
That's good. I'm glad to hear it. Is Carina going to be there?
不错啊 很高兴听到这个 那格瑞娜会去吗
Have you seen my keys?
你看见我钥匙没
Cause I could come with. You know, uh,
因为我也可以去的 你知道
maybe just run a comb through my beard.
我只需要打理一下胡子
Takes two seconds.
两秒钟就可以
Uh, actually, it's not that kind of a party.
事实上 不是那种派对
Don't worry about it.
好了 别在烦恼这个了
Do me a favor, though. Could you get this to her?
不过帮我个忙 能把这个带给她吗
Our invitation to our party.
我们派对的邀请函
Please?
求你了
Fine. I will give Carina your flyer if you find my keys.
好吧 你帮我找到钥匙我就把你的传♥单♥给她
Right. Keys.
成交 钥匙给你
I should have known.
我就知道
Have fun.
玩得开心
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
You two are going to have the most amazing life.
希望你们俩会幸福的度过一生
You are a very lucky man, Karl.
你真幸运 卡尔
Thanks, Chuck. I'm sure you're going to be next at the altar.
多谢 恰克 我敢肯定你会是下一个走向圣坛的人
I'd be the happiest guy in the world.
那我将会是世上最幸福的人
He really would be.
此话不假
Oh, sweetheart, I want to introduce you to my uncle Johnny.
甜心 我要向你介绍我的叔叔强尼
Daddy's brother. Kid brother.
父亲的兄弟 最小的弟弟
Good to see you.
见到你真开心
It is great to finally meet one of Carina's family.
真高兴终于见到了格瑞娜的亲人
I'm not too sure about the...resemblance, though.
不过我倒看不出 什么相似之处啊
Daddy and Uncle Johnny share
父亲和强尼叔叔都有着
The same thick neck and square head.
一样的粗脖子和方头
Ooh, bacon lamb chops, 12:00. There we go.
培根羊排 正前方 拿到了
Thanks.
谢谢
Master bedroom access point is at your 6:00.
主卧入口就在你的背后
We'll move when the room is distracted by the toasts.
我们趁大家不注意的时候偷偷溜进去
Sarah, listen.
萨沙 听着
I feel like there's been this-this thing... hanging over us.
我觉得我们之间 一直对一件事有阴影
You know, ever since Prague, and I mean,
自从在布拉格那以后 我想说的是
I miss you.
我很想你
Will you excuse us for a second?
我们失陪一下可以吗
Sure.
请便
I miss this. I miss us.
我想念这一切 想念我们俩在一起的日子
Karl's on the move. Wait.
卡尔要过去了 等等
Um, I'll be right there. Yeah.
我马上就来 好的
Look, what I'm trying to say
听着 我想说的是
is that even though we're on a mission,
尽管我们是在执行任务
it feels good to hang out together, to talk as friends.
但能和你挽着手 像朋友一样聊天的感觉真好
You know, kind of like we did before.
就像以前那样
What is he doing?
他在搞什么呢
Well, what do you think?
你觉得呢
It's just a cover, Chuck.
这只是掩护罢了 恰克
What the hell are you doing to my mission?
你想在我的行动里搞什么
You and Sarah are supposed to be a happy couple.
你跟莎拉本该是幸福的一对儿
Look, ever since I got back from Prague,
听着 自打我从布拉格回来之后
Sarah's been so cold.
莎拉就异常冷淡
You idiot.
你个白♥痴♥
The reason Sarah's cold is because she loves you.
莎拉冷淡是因为她爱你
Now, get your head out of your ass and go be a spy.
现在 打起精神来 好好完成今晚的任务
Sarah, hey.
莎拉 嗨
Sarah, Sarah, Sarah.
莎拉 莎拉 莎拉
Carina said something to me, and I know it's not the best time,
格瑞娜对我说了点事 我也知道现在时机不对
But I really need to talk to you.
但我真的需要跟你谈谈
Okay, Chuck, we need to focus on the mission.
行了 恰克 把注意力集中到行动上来
Carina's getting the key. Come on.
格瑞娜马上就会拿到通行卡了 快过来
I'll bet you know that toast by heart now, hmm?
相信你已经把祝酒词牢记于心了 对吗
Yeah, pretty much, darling.
当然 记牢了 亲爱的
You're going to do great, smoosh.
你会做的很棒 小亲亲
Thank you, smooshy.
谢谢 小亲亲
Oh, what did a bloke like me do to deserve someone like you?
我这样的男人怎么配得上你啊
Okay. Should we do this?
好了 那我们开始吧
Yes.
好的
Let's do it.
我们走
I'd like to make a toast to my beautiful bride-to-be.
我要为我的未婚妻送上我的祝酒辞
Since the first time I met Carina,
自从我有第一次遇见格瑞娜
I knew I'd found the woman
我就意识到
I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.
她是我想要相伴余生的女人
I've never met anyone more real,
我从未遇见过比她更真实
more honest or more good.
更坦诚 甚至更好的人
Not never.
从未有过
A toast to the future Mrs. Stromberg.
为未来的史壮柏格夫人举杯
Cheers,cheers!
干杯 干杯
I love you, smooshy.
我爱你 小亲亲
I love you, smoosh.
我也爱你 小亲亲
Um, is that it?
这样就结束了
Um, no. Also...
不 同时
may-may our first child be a masculine child.
预祝我们的第一个孩子能是个壮小伙儿
Cheers, cheers.
干杯 干杯
Please, can we talk for just a quick second?
求你了 能稍微谈一小会儿吗
No time.
没时间
Carina, we just got to the vault.
格瑞娜 我们刚到保险库
We need more time. Wait!
还需要点时间 请等等
I just know that my uncle Johnny's dying to say something.
刚刚得知我的强尼叔叔有几句话想说
Johnny, come on.
强尼 过来吧
All right.
好吧
I'm, I'm not ordinarily a man of many words.
我 我不是一个擅于表达的人
Or any words, for that matter.
甚至可以说是沉默不语之人
But in this case, I'm willing to make an exception.
但今天 我不得不破例一次
I remember when I first set eyes on sweet Carina.
记得我第一次见到格瑞娜的情形
I was practically just a boy
那时的我还算是个孩子
when my big brother brought home
而我的老大哥就已经带着这个
the most beautiful baby girl in the world.
全世界最漂亮的小女孩儿回家了
No way.
不是吧
I'm so proud of the woman that Carina has become.
如今的格瑞娜出落得让我无比骄傲
So beautiful, so giving.
她既美丽迷人 又乐善好施
So warm and kind.
热情而又善良
Approachable. So good at conversation.
平易近人 更能说会道
And all of those qualities are reflected in the man
所有的这些品质也能同时折射出
that she's chosen to be her life partner.
她选择托付终身的那个男人是怎样一个人
Sarah, there's no way. I can't get around all these beams
莎拉 不可能的 我根本没法在不触发警报的情况下
without setting the alarm off. It's impossible.
游走于那些光束之中 绝对不可能的
Okay, you can do this. The Intersect can do this.
可以的 你能做到 机密数据库可以做到
Just focus and don't think of anything else.
只要集中精神别无他念就行
Just relax.
放松点儿
Okay.
好吧
Come on, relax.
加油 放松
Relax. Okay.
放松 没问题
I'm not flashing, Sarah.
没有回闪 莎拉
Maybe if we could just talk
或许我们能谈谈
for a second... Okay, Chuck.
就一小会儿 好吧 恰克
I am right here, and we can talk
我人就在这里 过一会儿
about whatever you want to talk about later.
你谈什么都成
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表