剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
This is our rendezvous point.
我们的接头地点
There's got to be more to it, okay?
这肯定还通往别处
Shaw has to have another location.
肖需要一个落脚地
This can't be a dead end.
不可能到这就结束了
What are you two whispering about?
你俩说什么悄悄话呢
No more secrets.
不许再有秘密了
May-maybe you're forgetting something.
或许你忘记了什么事
Walk us through what would happen
整个回想一下
when you met Justin.
你和贾斯丁见面的过程
I don't know, Dad, this is it.
我不知道别的了 老爸 就这么多
I would, I would sit here on this bench and we would talk.
我和他会坐在长椅上开始谈话
And then he'd get up, he'd leave.
然后他起立 离开
He'd go over there.
去到那里
Through that door.
穿过那扇门
The subway again.
又是地铁
Hey, we need you to stay here, okay?
你留在这别动 好吗
You just stay right here on this bench.
就这长椅边上 别离开
If we're not back in 20 minutes, run.
要是我们20分钟后还没回来 跑
Dad, I need to hear you say it.
爸 我要你告诉我
I need to know that there's a reason that you left us.
告诉我你离开我们的原因
It's a long story.
那可说来话长
I want to tell you everything, but I gotta,
我非常想告诉你一切 但现在
I gotta take care of this first, okay?
我需要搞定这个 明白吗
This is the last time
这是最后一次
I'm gonna walk away from you.
我离开你
I promise.
我保证
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
You're not gonna get away with this, Shaw.
这次你可逃不了了 肖
Yes, I will.
不见得
Love-soaked Bartowski will try to come save you,
情圣巴托斯基将会来拯救你
and this time I'll be ready
那时我早就准备好了
for him and his father.
迎接他和他老爹
Mu-ha-ha.
木哈哈
Over here. Over here.
这边
Dad...
老爸
This control panel was manufactured
这个控制板是由
by McTiernan Industries.
麦克蒂尔南工业制♥造♥的
It's a Ring subsidiary.
那个是指环组的子公♥司♥
Fake wall.
墙是假的
Aces, Charles.
干的好 查尔斯
All right.
好吧
Shaw, Bartowski's infiltrated the base.
肖 巴托斯基进到基地了
Of course he did.
他当然会这样
Why won't your boyfriend ever think
你那个男朋友想事情
with an organ besides his heart?
怎么从来都不用大脑的
No, sir, not this one.
不是的 长官 不是这个基地
Bartowski and his father found the other base,
巴托斯基和他父亲找到了另外一个
the Ring base.
是指环组的基地
Triggered the silent alarm.
触动了无声警报
Damn it.
该死
Hmm. Don't know when it happened,
虽然不知道是什么时候开始的
but our boy became a man.
但你的奶娃已经成长为男人了
Bartowski's a spy.
巴托斯基的确是个特工
Picked a good one, Walker...
眼光不错 沃克
finally.
总算
Oh, my God.
老天爷啊
Dad, this is what I've been having dreams about.
爸 我梦到的就是这里
Dr. Kowambe's medical experiments;
柯瓦布博士的医学实验
cellular regeneration.
细胞再生
It's identical. They did it.
一模一样 他们做到了
I can't believe the Ring built one.
不敢相信指环组居然也造了一个
They must have saved Shaw's life, and then...
一定是他们救了肖 然后...
and then turned him into an Intersect.
把他变成了机密数据库
I was right.
我是对的
Dad, the lab is all the proof that we need.
老爸 这个实验室就是个铁证
It'll vindicate my team, Shaw will be exposed.
可以为我的小组洗刷冤屈 揭穿肖
Exposed? Exposed as what, uh, the Intersect?
揭穿 揭穿什么呢 机密数据库
I see you got a fancy new watch there, Chuck.
新手表不错嘛 恰克
Do you mind
介意我
if I try it on?
试一下吗
Why don't you come over here and take it from me?
为什么不自己过来拿
Actually, I think I'll have my friend grab it for me.
还是让我朋友去拿比较方便
I don't need a watch to beat you, Shaw.
没有手表我也能揍你 肖
Come on. Aren't you a little curious?
来吧 你都不好奇吗
I know I am.
我是很好奇的
Don't you want
你不想试试
to know how your Intersect stacks up against mine?
你这个机密数据库和我斗是什么样的吗
You're right, Chuck.
没错 恰克
The fight will be incredible.
打起来会非常好看
We're totally equal now.
我们现在势均力敌
Nothing separates us.
没什么差别
Though... there's one thing that is different.
但是 有一点却大相径庭
You can't function
当你的情绪受到影响时
when your emotions have been compromised.
你就不行了
Don't worry about that.
不用担心那个
I've never been more calm.
我这辈子从没这么冷静过
Really? How you feeling now?
是吗 那现在呢
Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad!
老爸 老爸
Dad, hey, hey, hey, hang on! Hang on!
老爸 挺住 停住
Hang on! Stay with me! Stay with me!
挺住 不要走 不要离开我
You're gonna be okay, okay? I promise.
你不会有事的 我保证
You're special, son.
你是特别的 儿子
Always remember...
永远记住
you're special.
你是特别的
Check out the fresh fish.
看那个新来的小妞
Wait here.
等着瞧
Hello, miss.
你好 小姐
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I was wondering if I could
您能允许我
service you in some way.
为您提供特殊服务吗
Yes, I guess. Um....
大概 可以吧
could you tell me where I could find John Casey's locker?
能不能告诉我约翰·凯西的更衣柜在哪
What exactly is your relationship to Mr. Casey?
你和凯西先生 具体是什么关系
If I may be so bold.
恕我无礼
He's my... friend,
他是我的朋友
and he asked me to get something
让我过来从他的柜里更衣
out of his locker.
取点东西
He gave me his key.
他给我钥匙了
That doesn't look like one of our keys. Shh!
这看起来和我们的钥匙不一样 闭嘴
Maybe you're talking about a different John Casey.
或许你说的约翰·凯西另有其人
Ours doesn't really have any friends.
我们认识的那个可没什么朋友
Thank you, guys. I'll take it from here.
谢谢你们 我来吧
Morgan Grimes, assistant manager.
摩根·格兰姆斯 经理助理
Hi. Alex.
你好 我是亚历克斯
Alex, take a walk with me?
亚历克斯 请跟我来
Did you say that belongs to John Casey?
你刚刚是不是说约翰·凯西
Yes. Um, he does work here, right?
是 他是在这工作的吧
Of course he does. Yeah, yeah.
当然是在这
Who do you work for?
你为谁工作
It's okay; you can tell me.
告诉我没关系的
I'm on the inside.
我是内部人
Um, the Pie Shack in Silverlake.
银河区的馅饼屋
Yeah, okay. Come on.
行了 说实话吧
Lady, please, I have
小姐 拜托
a very high level of clearance, okay?
我也是个高层
Listen, I can't let you walk back there, have access
听着 要是你不说这是怎么回事的话
to John Casey's locker without knowing what's going on.
我就不能带你去约翰·凯西的更衣柜了
I'm sorry. My hands are tied.
对不起了 职责所在
I don't know what's going on.
我也不知道是怎么回事
All I know is that this customer John
我只知道约翰这个顾客
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表