剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
萨布丽娜的惊心冒险
第一季 第一集
绿谷镇上
In the town of Greendale,
总是充满了万圣节的气息
where it always feels like Halloween,
恐怖马拉松
2晚
活死人之夜
有个半人半巫的女孩
there lived a girl who is half-witch,
要在她16岁生日时
half-mortal, who, on her 16th birthday,
在两个世界中做出选择
would have to choose between two worlds:
她家人的巫师世界
the witch world of her family,
还是朋友的人类世界
and the human world of her friends.
我叫萨布丽娜·斯派曼 这个女孩就是我
My name is Sabrina Spellman, and that girl is me.
我真是搞不懂僵尸
I was confused by the zombies.
他们为什么那么慢啊
I mean, why were they so freakin' slow?
快速移♥动♥的僵尸在恐怖片里算相对新潮的概念了
Fast-moving zombies is a relatively new concept in horror.
早期对僵尸的认知是复活的尸体
Earlier incarnations assumed that reanimated corpses
因为死后僵硬 所以行动迟缓
were afflicted by rigor mortis, and, as such, moved slowly.
-她怎么知道的 -不知道
- How does she know these things? - No idea.
我只是觉得他们有点怪
Just thought they were kinda weird.
我也觉得
I thought it was weird too.
没事
It's fine.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
-萨布丽娜 -沃德韦尔老师
- Sabrina. - Ms. Wardwell. Hi.
你也喜欢恐怖片啊
I didn't know you were a fan of horror movies.
萨布丽娜可喜欢了 越血腥越好
Sabrina's nuts for 'em, the gorier the better.
谁不喜欢
Well, um, who doesn't enjoy
时不时能练练胆子呢
a good scare every now and again?
尤其是每年这时候
Especially this time of year.
沃德韦尔老师 我们有个传统 会先看电影
Ms. Wardwell, we have a tradition of going to the movies
再去地狱犬博士的书店剖析剧情
and then to Dr. Cerberus's to dissect whatever we just saw.
-一起吗 -我要改卷子
- Do you want to join us? - I have papers to grade.
但还是谢谢你的邀请 真的
But thank you, thank you for the offer. Really.
大家上课见
See you in class, guys.
布丽娜 你为什么要这样
'Brina, why would you do that?
-邀请沃德韦尔老师 -嗯
- Invite Ms. Wardwell? - Yeah.
我觉得她住在那房♥子里很可怜呀
I feel bad for her, living in that house...
还是一个人
all alone.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
谁啊
Hello?
求你救救我
Help me, please.
天啊
Oh, my God.
可怜的小东西
You poor creature.
我的小屋就在前面
My cottage is just down the road.
我们帮你洗干净了
We'll get you all cleaned up,
明早再给萨珀斯坦医生打个电♥话♥
then call Dr. Saperstein in the morning.
地狱犬书店
整件事都算是比喻
The whole thing functions as a metaphor.
这是怪物电影 苏茜
It's a monster movie, Susie.
就会抬杠 不能都是吗
Devil's advocate, can't it be both?
-没错 都是 -嗯
- Exactly! Exactly, it is both. - Yes.
一方面说的是僵尸
On one level, yes, it's about zombies,
可也在说冷战
but it's also about the Cold War.
-人♥权♥ -核心家族的衰落
- Civil rights. - The collapse of the nuclear family.
-我们看的不是一部电影吗 -你没懂
- Did we just watch different movies? - You didn't get that?
女儿变成僵尸后
From when the daughter turned into a zombie
把她妈妈吃了那段
and then ate her mother?
可能那时候哈维睡着了吧
I think Harvey may have had his eyes closed during that part.
才没有
No, I didn't.
太惨了 你错过了最棒
Oh, that's terrible. You missed the best...
斯派曼殡仪馆
-快跑啊 萨布丽娜 -不
- Save yourself, Sabrina! - No!
我有点害怕
I'm a little scared.
-你好像非常怕 -他们在树林里
- You seem very scared. - They're in the woods. Mmm!
我才不怕呢
No, I'm not scared. I'm not scared.
他们要来抓你了 芭芭拉
"They're coming to get you, Barbara."
哈维·金克尔 你只会吓到自己
Harvey Kinkle, the only person you're gonna scare is yourself!
抓到你了
Gotcha.
我要给你一个东西
I got you something.
哈维
Harvey.
我爱你 萨布丽娜
I love you, Sabrina.
我想等你生日时说的
I was gonna wait until your birthday to say that...
但我们今年
but since we maybe can't
可能无法一起过了 我想
celebrate together this year, I thought--
还好你没等
I'm glad you didn't.
我超爱的
I love it.
还有你
And you.
晚安 哈维
Good night, Harvey.
晚安 萨布丽娜
Good night, Sabrina.
我给你煮了点茶
I brewed you some tea.
我在柜子里找到了好吃的杏仁饼
I found some yummy almond cookies in the cupboard.
告诉我你的名字吧 发生了什么事
Won't you tell me your name? Or what happened?
有人袭击你了
Did someone attack you?
没有
No.
是树林
The woods did.
好吧
Oh, well...
你家不在附近吧
You're not from around here, are you?
大家都知道塞勒姆的女巫审判
Everyone knows about the witch hunt in Salem,
但绿谷镇也发生过
but there was one right here in Greendale...
1962年
1692.
13个女巫在树林里被绞死了
Thirteen witches were hung in the forest...
从那以后 她们愤怒的灵魂就徘徊在树林里
and their angry spirits have haunted the woods ever since.
你怎么知道这么多
How do you know so much...
女巫的事
about witches?
我应该算是绿谷镇非官方史志员了
Well, I am Greendale's unofficial town historian, I suppose.
而且我在当地的高中教书 巴克斯特高中
Plus, I teach at the local high school, Baxter High.
你的学生中有叫萨布丽娜的吗
Is one of your students named... Sabrina?
怎么了
Why, yes.
萨布丽娜·斯派曼
Sabrina Spellman.
你认识萨布丽娜
Do you know Sabrina?
不 但是我认识她违反神圣女巫法令
No, but I knew her bastard-of-a-father
娶了凡人母猪的混♥蛋♥父亲
who broke sacred witch law when he married a mortal sow.
好戏开始了 黑魔王
The great work begins, Dark Lord.
我会把萨布丽娜献给你的
I shall deliver Sabrina unto you.
16周岁
黑暗洗礼
但愿别出事
Absit omen.
周二
10月28日
同年
姑姑 安布罗斯 早上好
Good morning, Aunties. Ambrose.
早上好亲爱的 你睡得好吗
Morning, darling. How did you sleep?
听起来 暴风骤雨的
Tempestuously, by the sounds of it.
既然你提到了 泽姑
Now that you mention it, Aunt Zee,
我确实醒了一两次
I did wake up once or twice.
这是个令人兴奋的时候
It's an exciting time...
各方面都是
...in more ways than one.
我记得我黑暗洗礼的前一周
Hmm, I remember the week before my dark baptism.
彷佛自己真正的人生终于要开始了
It felt as if my real life were finally beginning.
几乎没睡
I barely slept.
今天晚上往你枕头下放兔脚
Rabbit's feet, under your pillow tonight,
你就会睡得像死人一样了
you'll sleep like the dead.
说到死人 昨天有一只蝙蝠飞到我房♥间里了
Speaking of the dead, a bat flew into my room last night.
撞碎了一扇窗户
Smashed through one of my windows.
你想让我给它起死回生吗
Oh, want me to bring it back?
不 安布罗斯 我们不需要你的招魂术
No, Ambrose, we'll have none of your necromancy.
-我可以把它埋在花♥园♥里吗 -随你
- Is it okay if I bury it in the garden? - Yes. As you wish.
你可以埋在日晷旁边的宠物公墓
You can bury it in the pet cemetery by the sundial.
那有地方
There's room there.
等等 这是什么
Oh, wait, what's this?
在洗礼之前
Before it can be baptized,
要净化你的身体圣殿
the temple of your body needs to be purified.
清除其中的毒素
Cleansed of its toxins.
其实是牛奶 鸡蛋 迷迭香和龙牙草
This is actually milk and eggs and rosemary and agrimony,
还有一整杯香草
and a cupful of vanilla
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表