剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
萨布丽娜的惊心冒险
第一季 第八集
吃培根吗 堂妹
Bacon, cous?
不要
Eww. No.
昨天在暗夜教会所看到的一切之后 我斋戒了
After what I saw at the Church of Night yesterday, I am fasting.
也许这辈子都斋戒了
Maybe for the rest of my life,
不过今晚倒是先不必
but definitely until later tonight.
有重要约会
Oh? Big plans?
哈维收工后 我们要去看电影
Mmm, after Harvey's shift, we're going to the movies.
说得真轻巧
How casually you can say that.
很快 卢克和我也能一样了
Soon, Luke and I will be able to do the same.
有意思 不过怎么才能可行
Fun, but how's that gonna work?
卢克和大祭司有些关系
Luke has a connection with the High Priest.
他自愿替我去找布莱克伍德魔父谈谈
He's offered to speak with Father Blackwood on my behalf
帮我推♥翻♥判决
to get my conviction overturned.
安布罗斯 你着迷了
Ambrose, you're smitten.
你们希尔达姑姑呢
Where's your Aunt Hilda?
她今天在书店上班
She's working at the bookstore,
泽姑 被忘了今天是黑色星期五
Aunt Zee. Remember, it's Black Friday.
肯定不是
It most certainly is not.
不 我不是说女巫的黑色星期五
No, I don't mean witches' Black Friday.
我是说凡人的黑色星期五
I mean it's Black Friday for mortals.
每年最忙碌的购物日
It's the busiest shopping day of the year.
也是我们最忙碌的日子
It's also one of our busiest times.
坎伯家的尸体已经在路上了
The Kemper bodies are already on their way,
鬼才知道还有有谁
and Satan knows who else.
斯派曼殡仪馆 我是泽尔达
Spellman Mortuary, this is Zelda.
不 我们没听说
No, we hadn't heard.
萨布丽娜 矿井里面出事了
Sabrina, there's been an accident down at the mines.
-但哈维 -快去 祈求撒旦他没事
- But Harvey-- - Go. And pray to Satan he's all right.
金克尔南线
1693年
我在找哈维·金克尔
Hey, hey! I'm looking for Harvey Kinkle.
我该问谁
Uh, who do I talk to about--
打扰 你看到哈维·金克尔了吗
Excuse me. Have you seen Harvey Kinkle?
打扰 你看到哈维·金克尔了吗
Excuse me. Have you seen Harvey Kinkle?
他棕头发 还有
He's got brown hair and--
萨布丽娜
Sabrina!
哈维 天啊
Harvey! Oh, my gosh.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,
谢天谢地 谢天谢地
thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
我及时逃出来了
I made it out in time.
但还有五个人困在里面
But there are five guys still in there,
而且萨布丽娜 五人之中有汤米
and Sabrina, Tommy's one of them.
-不 -我得回去
- Oh, no. - I need to go back in.
-我不能把他丢在里面 -等下 等下
- I can't leave him in there. - Hey, hey, hold on. Hold on.
哈维 你看起来惊魂未定
Harvey, you look like you're in shock.
-我得去找我爸 -萨布丽娜 哈维
- I gotta find my dad. - Sabrina! Harvey!
-你们来了 -他没事吧
- Guys! - Is he okay?
我不知道 事发时他在矿井里
I don't know.xa0He was in the mines when it happened.
-天啊 -我们应该
- Oh, my God. - We should, um...
我们先找个地方安顿下 然后帮忙
Let's find somewhere to set up so we can start helping.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
亲爱的上帝
Dear God,
请求你命天使环绕我们所爱之人
we ask that you surround our loved ones with angels...
哈维
Harvey.
-里面情况如何 -不好 他们
- How's it going in there? - Not good. The borehole
为救幸存者凿的洞太小
they're drilling to reach the survivors is too small.
那些人又个头太大
All the guys are too big.
没人钻的过去 我也不行 我试了
No one can fit through it, not even me. I tried.
哈维 我不想你再下去了
Harvey, I-- I don't want you going back down there.
-萨布丽娜 我哥困在岩石下 -知道 但
- Sabrina My brother's trapped under all that rock. - I know, but...
我的天 你流血了
Oh my gosh, you're really bleeding.
-没事 -拜托
- It's fine. - Please.
我们得去找他 他不能 汤米不能
We have to find him. He can't-- Tommy can't be--
我知道 知道
I know.xa0I know.
但你得慢慢来 哈维
But you have to pace yourself, Harvey.
别人都在休息
Everybody else is taking breaks.
等我们先找到汤米和其他人
After we find Tommy and the rest of the guys.
但首先
But first...
哈维 这个伤口很深
Harvey, this cut is pretty deep.
我觉得需要缝针
I think it may need stitches.
待在这 我去找医生
Stay here. I'm gonna go track down a doctor.
那边怎么回事
What's going on over there?
不知道 他们说有个孩子突发奇想
Not sure. They're saying some kid got a wild idea
趁人不注意
and slipped into the mines
溜进矿井了
when no one was looking.
萨布丽娜 我不知道苏茜去哪了
Sabrina, I don't know where Susie is.
你不会是觉得...
Oh, no. You don't think...
让一下 让一下
Excuse me.xa0Excuse me. Excuse me.
-苏茜 怎么了 -你疯了
- Susie! What's going on? - Are you crazy?
你会没命的
You could have been killed!
我体型够小 能钻进那个洞
I was small enough for the hole.
而且是多罗西娅阿姑姑让我这么做的
And it's what my Aunt Dorothea told me to do.
什么意思
What does that mean?
就是换作我多罗西娅姑姑也会这么做
I mean, it's what my Aunt Dorothea would've done.
-我没找到人 只发现这个 -天啊
- I didn't find anyone. I just found this. - Oh, my God.
这里怎么回事
The hell's going on here?
借过 借过
Excuse me.xa0Excuse me.
这是
That's...
汤米的帽子
That's Tommy's hat.
找到他了吗
Did we-- Did we find him?
那我们得继续找 我们得...
Well, then, we gotta keep looking, we gotta--
我们会找 不过不是现在
And we will. But not right now.
现在里面乱作一团
It's turning into a shit-show in there.
我们挖得越快 隧♥道♥就塌陷严重
The faster we dig, the more the tunnel collapses.
我们的装备不合适
We don't have the right equipment,
不过明天就有了
but we're getting it tomorrow.
我们明天会继续
We'll pick up again then.
谢谢各位赶来
Thank you all for coming here,
但除非你是矿井员工
but unless you are an employee of the mine
或者是绿谷救援人员
or a rescue worker for the town of Greendale,
我请你们回家
I need you all to go home.
真的 各位 谢谢你们的支持
Really, folks, thank you for the support.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
爸 要是明天太迟了怎么办
Dad, what if tomorrow's too late?
孩子 别跟我较劲
Boy, don't start with me.
我们正在尽全力
We are doing our best.
哈维
Harvey.
他救了我
He saved me.
汤米救了我
Tommy did.
矿井开始坍塌时
When the mine began to collapse...
汤米把我推了出去
Tommy pushed me out of the way.
他说快跑 所以
He said to run, so...
我跑了 一直跑
I did. I just... I ran.
-我又成胆小鬼了 -不 你不是
- I was chicken shit again. - No... you weren't.
不知怎的 矿井撑到我逃出来
Somehow the tunnel held long enough for me to get through.
然后我听到背后一阵巨响
Then I heard this roar behind me like...
像是大地闭拢 要把我吞噬
Like the earth was closing up and trying to swallow me.
你觉得为什么偏偏我就逃出来了
How do you think it is that I made it out of there?
可能是有人保护你
Maybe... someone was looking out for you.
是汤米
That's Tommy.
向来如此
Always has been.
大家都说矿井事故后的
They say that the first 12 hours
12个小时最为
after any mining accident are the most...
关键
crucial.
如果不在这个时间段找到幸存者
If you don't find survivors in that time...
他们就机会渺茫了
their chances are slim to...
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
你手好冰
You're cold.
我没事
I'm okay.
你能留下陪我吗
Will you stay with me?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表