剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
13小时 安布罗斯
Thirteen hours, Ambrose.
汤米就会复活
Tommy will be back.
走着瞧
You'll see.
13小时后就都没事了
Everything will be okay in 13 hours.
欢迎回来 姐妹
Welcome back, sister.
我在哪
Where am I?
我之前在哪
Where was I?
你们没杀她
So you didn't kill her?
杀了 但是因为萨布丽娜计划好让阿加莎复活了
We did, but only because Sabrina had a plan to bring Agatha back.
阿加莎姐妹 你死了13分钟
You, Sister Agatha, were dead. For 13 minutes.
现在回来了
Now you're back.
做任何事都有后果
Actions have consequences.
你仓促地杀了那些凡人
By killing those mortals so helter-skelter,
可能会暴露我们
you risked exposing us.
如果我父亲发现
Imagine if my father found out.
你现在应该还躺在土里
You'd still be in the ground right now.
所以
So...
我先谢谢你
I'll thank you...
谢谢你不会再未经我的明确允许
to never take such an action
就擅自行动了
without my explicit permission again.
你今早很开心啊 姐姐
You look a delight this morning, sister!
我喜欢这个季节 希尔达
The season agrees with me, Hilda.
我要去工作了 我好喜欢说"工作"
I'm off to work. I love saying that. "Work!"
今晚不用帮我准备餐具
You don't need to set the table for me tonight,
我可能又要晚回来了
'cause, you know, I might be late again.
好
Okay.
你今天有什么打算
So what are you, uh-- What are you gonna get up to today?
大祭司应该有事找我
I believe the... High Priest is calling.
感觉很慌
你没事吧 布丽娜
You good, 'Brina?
你一直在看钟
You keep looking at the clock.
罗兹 就是
Oh yeah, Roz. Just, uh...
在等铃响罢了
Just waiting for the bell to ring.
但我想说由女文创融协来募捐是个好主意啊
But I was gonna say, WICCA hosting a fundraiser is a great idea.
好主意
Great idea.
这是为矿工
I mean, it's the least
和他们家人能做的最起码的了
we can do for the miners and their families.
对我们来说是结束了 但他们的会无休无止
For us, it's over. But for them, it just goes on and on.
嗯 太惨了
Yeah, it's awful.
罗兹
So, uh...xa0Roz?
你出现的幻觉
That vision... you had.
我露丝奶奶说她失明的时候
My Nana Ruth... said that when she went blind...
就开始一直出现幻觉
she started having these visions, all the time.
一些她不可能看到的东西
Things that she couldn't possibly have seen.
发生过的事
Things that had happened...
即将发生的事
things that were going to happen.
最扯的是
The craziest part?
奶奶说我们失明是种诅咒
Nana says our blindness is a curse.
这可能是疯话
This might just be the dementia talking,
但她相信我们有位祖先得罪了女巫
but she believes that one of our ancestors crossed axa0witch.
我知道
I know.
那个女巫对她下了致盲咒
And that that witch cursed her with blindness,
之后诅咒
and that that curse has been
就在沃克家女人间遗传下来了
passed down through the Walker women for generations.
那幻觉呢
And the visions?
她称之为机灵鬼
The cunning, she calls it.
我们因失明而开♥发♥的额外感官
An extra sense we develop as we go blind.
我说了很扯
I told you it was crazy.
安布罗斯 亲爱的
Ambrose, my dear boy.
你决定好了吗
Have you reached a decision?
抱歉 阁下
I'm sorry, Your Excellency,
但我不能说出同伙的名字
but I cannot give up the names of my co-conspirators.
听你这么说我很高兴
I'm very happy to hear that.
正直 守信 忠诚
Integrity, honor, loyalty.
这理当是我们暗夜教会重视的特质
These are traits we should prize in the Church of Night.
我虽然无法完全免除你的刑期 但我可以减刑
I cannot lift your sentence entirely, but I can lessen it.
来无形艺术学院帮我♥干♥活
Come work for me at the Academy of Unseen Arts.
法庭会视为社区服务
The tribunal will allow it as a form of community service.
然后咱俩一起
Then, together, you and I will
向你的特赦和完全自♥由♥而努力
work towards your pardon and complete freedom.
浮士德 我要找你谈谈
Faustus, I need to speak with you at once.
就咱俩
And in private.
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
两个头 浮士德
"Snips and snails," Faustus.
很有希望
The results are promising.
黑魔王很可能会赐给你
The Dark Lord has likely honored you...
两个男孩
...with boys.
双胞胎
Twin sons?
一起传承布莱克伍德家族
To carry out the Blackwood legacy together.
赞美撒旦 你真有福
Praise Satan, you are truly blessed!
你有失身份了 泽尔达姐妹
I fear you forget yourself, Sister Zelda.
但感谢你的服务
But I thank you for your... service.
-可那天 浮士德 -嗯
- But, Faustus, the other day-- - Yes.
你和我忏悔了一些事
You confessed certain things to me,
有些软弱之处我也感同身受
certain weaknesses I felt as well.
没让你苦修是我懈怠了
I was remiss in not assigning you penance.
-苦修 -鞭刑 姐妹
- Penance? - Flagellation, Sister.
用来强化身心 30鞭应该够了
To strengthen the body and will. Thirty lashes should suffice.
你有九尾鞭吧
I assume you have a cat o' nine tails?
有 被我放在哪了
I do... somewhere.
很好 那就在这吧 你的门有锁吧
Good. We'll do it here, then. Your door has a lock, I presume.
有 但
It does, but...
我不懂
I don't understand.
我们互相鞭打
You will flagellate me, and then I will flagellate you.
然后一起在极乐中
And together, we will suffer in exquisite...
煎熬
ecstasy.
怎么样
How does that sound?
非常合适
Entirely appropriate.
哈维
Harvey.
你回来了
You're back.
嗯 主要是为了躲我爸
Yeah. Mostly to get away from my dad.
大家都很怪 对我不一样了
Everyone's acting weird. Treating me different, like...
好像我是在矿井里死了哥哥的孩子
now I'm that kid whose brother died in the mines.
别放弃希望 哈维
Don't give up hope just yet, Harvey.
谁知道呢 奇迹也许会出现的
You never know. A miracle could happen.
不知道 布丽娜
I don't know, 'Brina.
要是还没出现
If it hasn't happened yet...
天啊 汤米怎么样了
Oh, Sweet Hell. What happened with Tommy?
还没动静 安布罗斯
Nothing happened, Ambrose.
已经过13小时了
It's been over 13 hours,
没反应啊
and it didn't work.
算你走运
Consider it a blessing.
我回树林 那雕像就倒在那
I went back to the woods and the effigy was just lying there.
什么叫你回树林
What do you mean, back to the woods?
不管肉体在哪 灵魂都会回归肉体
No, the soul returns to the body... wherever that is.
什么 但仪式没说
What? But the rite didn't say--
你在操纵生死
You're playing with life and death
却连最基本的都不知道 堂妹
and you don't even know the basics, cousin!
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
他在矿井里
He's at the mines.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表