剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Are you being serious?
我姑姑这周五晚就要送我过去
My aunts are dropping me off... this Friday night.
你说什么呢 萨布丽娜
What the hell are you talking about, Sabrina?
这是非常好的机会 我
I'm talking about this amazing opportunity that I...
我无法拒绝
I can't say no to.
你都没跟我说过
So amazing you've never mentioned it to me?
也没和罗兹 苏茜说过
Or to Roz? Or to Susie?
我不想吓到你们
I didn't want to freak you guys out.
所以你就直接走
So what? You were just going to leave?
不辞而别
Without saying bye?
当然不是
No, of course not.
那学校叫什么名字
Well... what school? What's its name?
叫
Um, it's, uh...
抱歉 我忘了
Sorry, I'm blanking.
-是吗 -就在嘴边了
- Really? - It's on the tip of my brain.
我不得不说 布丽娜 这真的很奇怪
'Cause I gotta say, 'Brina, this is all feeling kind of shady.
感觉
It's almost like...
什么
What?
我也不知道 感觉你对我有所隐瞒
I dunno, like you're... hiding something from me...
你不用这样
which you don't ever have to do.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
我当然知道
No, of course I know that.
你可以
You can just...
告诉我真♥相♥
tell me the truth...
不管是什么
whatever it is...
都没事的
and it'll be fine.
我
I...
真的 布丽娜
Seriously, 'Brina.
只要彼此真诚
There's nothing we can't handle,
没什么解决不了的
as long as we're being honest with each other.
哈维
Harvey...
怎么了 告诉我
What is it? Tell me.
让你看看可能更简单
It might be easier if I showed you.
好
Okay.
听
Listen.
我喜欢这个声音
I love that sound.
风吹过树枝
The wind blowing through tree branches.
这是我最喜欢的声音
I think that's my favorite sound in the whole world.
你想让我看什么
What did you want to show me?
这里
This place.
就是我出生的地方 哈维
It's where I was born, Harvey.
不是绿谷镇综合医院 是这里
Not in Greendale General. Here.
这片树林里
In this grove of trees.
大概16年前
Almost 16 years ago.
这也是我周五要复生的地方
It's also where I'll be reborn this Friday night.
我16岁生日的半夜
On my 16th birthday, at the stroke of midnight,
在血月食下
under an eclipsing blood moon.
我不明白 怎么重生
I don't understand. Reborn how?
这仪式叫黑暗洗礼
The ceremony's called a dark baptism,
但没有听起来那么吓人
but it's not as bad as it sounds.
有点像我们之前
It's kind of like when
去参加的邵纱纳·费尔德曼犹太成年礼
we went to Shoshanna Feldman's bat mitzvah.
或是瓜达卢佩·洛佩斯墨西哥成人礼
Or Guadalupe Lopez's quinceañera.
我要告别少女时代了
I'm leaving my... girlhood behind.
在树林里吗
In the woods?
这是个比喻吗
Is that a metaphor?
哈维 你记得
Harvey, do you remember...
今年开学时
at the beginning of the school year,
沃德韦尔老师跟我们说老绿谷镇的事吗
what Miss Wardwell told us about Ye Olde Greendale?
这里也像塞勒姆有过女巫审判
How there were witch trials like in Salem,
但没人谈论过或记录过
but no one ever talked about them or wrote about them?
没有墓碑和纪念碑
There are no gravestones, no monuments?
好像记得
Hazily, yeah.
那是因为女巫不想让人知道
That's because the witches didn't want anyone to know.
这样女巫集♥会♥才能在绿谷镇
So that the coven could keep living in Greendale,
不受外界干扰 秘密地延续了几百年
privately, undisturbed, through the centuries.
这样我们才能延续
So that we could.
我们
"We."
什么意思 你是
What are you saying? That you're a--
半巫
Half-witch.
我爸是巫师
On my father's side.
女巫是存在的 哈维
I'm saying that witches are real, Harvey.
我爸就是个术士
And my father was one. A warlock.
等我这周末洗礼完
And that after this weekend, after my baptism,
在黑魔王的魔典上签名后
after I sign my name in the Dark Lord's book,
就得离开巴克斯特高中
I'll have to leave Baxter high
去无形艺术学院了
and go to the Academy of Unseen Arts...
什么
What?
断绝和凡间的重要联♥系♥
...and renounce any and all meaningful connections to mortals.
巫女有很多好处
There are so many delicious things about being a witch,
但坏处就是要和你道别了
but the one really bad thing is saying goodbye to you
还有罗兹和苏茜
and to Roz and Susie.
你说这些
I mean-- Are you saying all
是不想和我在一起吗
this because you don't want to be with me?
因为我说了爱你
Because I said I love you?
不 哈维
No, Harvey, no.
我说这些是不想在周一早上
I'm saying this because on Monday morning,
和你不辞而别
I don't want to suddenly be gone from your life
让你一脸茫然或者自责
and you not know why or blame yourself.
我知道这信息量很大
I know it's a lot to take in.
你是说你是女巫
That you're a witch?
抱歉 半巫 信息量确实很大
Sorry, a half-witch? Yeah. Yeah, it is.
忘记我说的话
So, forget I said anything.
哈维 听我的声音
Harvey, listen to my voice,
记住我的话 忘记我说过的一切
hear my words, and forget I said anything.
保佑你的思想 内心
Bless your mind, bless your heart,
让痛苦的思想烟消云散
let these painful thoughts depart.
等等
Wait--
哈维
Harvey?
萨布丽娜 怎么
Sabrina, what...
这是哪
Where are we?
树林里
The woods.
我们在回家路上 然后想换条路
We were walking home and decided to try a different path.
-然后呢 -然后我们迷路了一会
- Then? - Then we got lost for a minute...
但现在没事了
but now we're okay.
好
Good.
我们刚才说啥了
Were we talking about something?
我告诉你万圣节和姑姑有约
I was telling you how I have plans with my aunts this Halloween.
你怎么不开心 萨布丽娜
Why so glum? Sabrina.
我告诉哈维我要离开巴克斯特高中
I was telling Harvey that I was leaving Baxter High to--
转到康涅狄格的贵族寄宿学校
Go to a posh boarding school in Connecticut?
嗯 但我不想骗他 安布罗斯
Yes, but then, I didn't want to lie to him, Ambrose, so...
我跟他说我是个女巫
I told him I was a witch.
天啊
Oh, my.
但那太难接受
But it was too wrenching...
我就收回了
so I took it back.
-怎么难接受 -怎么都难啊
- Wrenching in what way? - In every way.
这整件事很难接受啊
This whole situation, it's... it's impossible.
我爱哈维
I love Harvey.
我不想和他还有朋友道别
I don't want to say bye to him. Or my friends.
好想带他们一起走啊
I wish I could just bring them with me.
走上暗夜之路
Along the Path of Night?
堂妹
Oh, cousin.
要是能让你开心点就好了
If-- If only I could make things easier for you.
没事的
That's okay.
我能撑过去
I'll get through it.
我可以的
I'll get through it.
但你可以帮我施个法术
But one thing you can do is help me with a spell later.
来解决我的校长
To deal with my principal.
这样我就可以在洗礼前创建社团
So I can set up a club at school before my baptism.
来保护苏茜了
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表