剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
还有一点点约翰征服者[番薯根]
and a pinch of John the Conqueror root and...
还有鞣质
tannis.
还有从我花♥园♥里弄的草药
Uh, and other herbs from my garden.
干了吧 亲爱的
Drink up, darling.
-别喝 堂妹 -安布罗斯
- Don't do it, cousin. - Ambrose.
萨布丽娜 你在黑暗洗礼之前
Sabrina, you need to pick a familiar
要选一个佣兽
before your dark baptism.
委员会把登记册送来了
The Council sent the registry.
我已经挑了几个适合的选项
I've, uh, indicated a few suitable options.
这是一个特别帅气的刺猬
Now, there's a very handsome hedgehog,
贵族范的猫头鹰
a noble-looking owl.
老醋汤姆会很乐意欢迎再来一只狗的
Vinegar Tom would happily welcome another dog.
关于这个 泽姑
About that, Aunt Zee.
与其从登记册中选一个佣兽
Instead of picking a familiar out of a book,
有点 说不上来 不太人道
which is so, I don't know, dehumanizing--
佣兽是呈现动物形态的妖精
Familiars are goblins who have taken on the shape of animals
为了更好地侍奉女巫主人
to better serve their witch masters.
他们谈不上人道
There's nothing human about them.
不过我一直在练习
But I've been practicing a summoning spell
《恶魔传》里找到的召唤咒语
I found in the Demonomicon, and...
我把寻找佣兽的消息发出去
what if I put it out there that I'm looking for a familiar,
看看有没有自愿来的怎么样
and see if anyone wants to volunteer?
我觉得是个不错的主意
I think that's a charming idea.
你的洗礼名想好了吗
What about your baptismal name?
决定好了吗
Have you settled on one yet?
想好了
I have, as a matter of fact.
艾德温纳·戴安娜
Edwina Diana.
艾德温纳 和艾德华差不多 纪念我父亲
Edwina, which is almost Edward, to honor my father,
戴安娜 纪念我母亲
and Diana, to honor my mother.
而且不只是为了纪念他们
And not just to honor them...
拉近和他们的距离
to be closer to them.
我行走在暗夜之路上的时候 他们在我身边
To have them with me as I walk the Path of Night.
我不是想哭
I wasn't gonna cry. And...
我只是希望你♥爸♥妈
I just wish your mom and dad
能在场 能看到你
were here to see this, to see you.
-我也是 姑姑 -他们会为你骄傲的
- Me too, Auntie. - They would be so proud of you.
他们会为你长成小女人而骄傲的
They would be so proud of the young woman you've become.
更正 希尔达 他们会
Correction, Hilda, they'd
为她要长成的小女巫而骄傲的
be so proud of the young witch she is becoming.
《低俗怪谈》跟你换你的心事 堂妹
Penny Dreadful for your thoughts, cousin?
只是
Just...
有人可能会说
...some people might say that
蝙蝠穿窗而如是个不祥之兆
a bat crashing through a window is a bad omen.
我昨天还在鞋里发现了一只双头青蛙
I also found a two-headed frog in my shoe yesterday.
等一下 你不会是对你的黑暗洗礼
Hold a tick, you're not having doubts, are you,
心存疑虑吧
about your dark baptism?
刚在你在屋里跟哲基尔和海德夫人还挺兴奋的
Back inside with Madams Jekyll and Hyde, you seemed excited.
是的 但是我还有点
And I am. But I'm also a little--
有点紧张 是很正常的
It's all right to-- to be a little nervous.
走到树林里
Going into the woods,
在黑魔王魔典上签名
signing your name in the Dark Lord's book.
就连我都慌过
Even I had butterflies.
你怎么跟你的凡人朋友说的
What have you told your mortal friends?
你要被转到
That you're being transferred
康涅狄格的贵族寄宿学校了
to some posh boarding school in Connecticut?
堂妹
Cousin...
-希望你说了 -还没有
- you have told them something, I hope. - Not yet.
我在等待时机
I'm waiting for the right time.
时机等不来的
But it will never be the right time.
所以你必须撕掉这个创口贴
That's why you must rip this particular Band-Aid off.
你不会懂的 安布罗斯
You wouldn't understand, Ambrose,
你天生就是巫师
you were born a full witch.
不用跟一半人生道别
You didn't have to say goodbye to half your life,
朋友 男友
your friends, your boyfriend.
不过等你变成正式女巫
True, but afterwards, when you're fully a witch,
就会老得慢了
you'll stay younger longer.
在无形艺术学院磨炼天赋
You'll cultivate your gifts at the Academy of Unseen Arts,
你父亲原来是那里的校长
where your father was headmaster.
你肯定能完全融入进去的 堂妹
You will belong, cousin, in every sense of the word.
我知道
I know.
我也想要这一切 只是
And I want all those things. I do. It's just...
说起来好蠢
It's dumb.
本来应该道别以后
You're only supposed to start missing things
才开始想念 对吧
after you say goodbye to them, right?
我被软禁在这房♥子里75年了
I've been under house arrest with our aunties
一直和我们姑姑在一起 萨布丽娜
for the last 75 years, Sabrina.
禁止离开这里
Forbidden from leaving these grounds.
我一直在想念所有的一切
I am continuously missing everything.
森林的精灵 我向你们说明来意
Spirits of the forest, I pronounce my intentions to thee.
请来找我 咱们并无高低
Come forth and seek me, and equal we will be.
非主非仆 但为佣兽
Not master and servant, but familiar to familiar,
分享知识 灵魂和特质
to share our knowledge, our spirit, and our traits.
精灵们 我们在此等候
And now, spirits, we will wait.
召唤咒吗 萨布丽娜
A summoning spell, Sabrina?
-召唤佣兽 -然后就要受洗了
- Calling forth a familiar? - Then you are being baptized.
普鲁登斯 多克斯 阿加莎
Prudence, Dorcas, Agatha.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well...
那也就是说你要转到
And are we to assume that means you'll be transferring
无形艺术学院咯
to the Academy of Unseen Arts as well?
是这么想的
That's the plan.
真可惜
That's unfortunate.
我们学院不收混血
We don't want half-breeds at the academy.
你叫谁混血呢
And who, exactly, are you calling a half-breed?
不就是你么 半巫 半人
Isn't that what you are? Half-witch, half-mortal?
跟你同类待着呗
Stay with your own kind.
你肯定不想
You don't want what happened
重蹈你父母的覆辙吧
to your mother and father to happen to you.
什么
What did you say?
害死他们的意外
The accident... that took their lives...
要是类似的事发生在你身上就不好了
It would be tragic if a similar one befell you.
我不会上当 被你们欺负的
I'm not gonna be baited or bullied by you,
不管在树林和学院都别想
not in the woods and not at the academy.
冥顽不灵
Stubborn mutt.
你们在干吗
What are you doing?
诅咒 你们在诅咒我
A curse? You're cursing me?
贱妖精
Succubitches.
-萨布丽娜 -你好
- Sabrina. - Hey, girl.
我踩到毒葛了 罗兹 得洗一下
Stepped in some poison ivy, Roz. Gotta wash it off me.
好
Okay.
若今日真被诅咒 请水清除妖术
If truly I am cursed today, let water wash the hex away.
若今日真被诅咒 请水清除妖术
If truly I am cursed today, let water wash the hex away.
苏茜
Susie?
苏茜
Susie.
怎么了 怎么回事
What's going on? What happened?
他们掀我衣服
They pulled up my shirt.
什么
What?
谁
Who did?
四个人 四个橄榄球队员
It was four of them. Four troglodyte football players.
他们把她衣服掀起来了 霍桑校长
They pulled up her shirt, Principal Hawthorne,
想看看她有没有胸
because they wanted to see if she had breasts.
看她衣服下面是男是女
To see if she was really a boy or a girl under there.
斯派曼小姐 如果你能告诉我名字
Well, uh, Miss Spellman, if you could give me their names,
我可以叫他们来问一下
then I will have them in for review.
苏茜不肯说
Susie wouldn't tell me.
但我能猜到
But I can guess.
你也可以把所有的橄榄球员都叫来问问
Or you can bring in all the football players for questioning.
-你是建议政♥治♥迫♥害♥[追捕女巫]吗 -我不喜欢这个词
- You're suggesting a witch hunt? - I don't care for that term.
但苏茜在你的学校感觉不安全
But Susie doesn't feel safe here, in your school.
一直处于恐惧当中
She is living in a constant state of fear.
如果真是这样 那你作为她朋友
Well, if that is true, then you, as her friend...
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表