剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Look, it is frowned upon. It is discouraged.
但你和凡人说话
But you talk to mortals.
希尔达和泽尔达 他们也和凡人交谈
And Hilda and Zelda, they talk to mortals.
是的 顺便聊一下
Yeah, we do, in passing,
但是我们跟他们没什么深入接触
but we do not have meaningful connections with them.
女巫集♥会♥是禁止的 她们会注意的
The coven forbids that, they will see to it.
什么 如果我和哈维去商场 她们就对我施法吗
What? They'll cast a spell on me if I go to the mall with Harvey?
安布罗斯 她们会吗
Ambrose, will they?
就像你跟凡界
It's as though a veil drops...
拉了一道屏障
between you and the mortal world,
最后 很快 你们
and eventually, quite quickly, you're...
就断绝关系了
weaned from it.
-我不会忘记他们的 -你会想的
- I won't forget them. - You'll want to...
否则那痛苦是无法承受的
or else the pain is too much to bear.
为什么会痛
Why would it be painful?
时间变慢
Time slows down,
他们会变老 而你不会
and they'll grow old and you won't.
对他们来说非常重要的事情
And those things that are so terribly important to them
对你来说似乎微不足道
will... seem trivial and pale to you.
你女巫当得越久 就会越了解 但
The longer you're a witch, the more you'll understand, but...
最好忘掉凡界
it's better to forget the mortal world...
只考虑眼前的事情
and think only of what is ahead...
为未来做好准备
and be ready for what is ahead.
-堂妹 你要去哪 -打电♥话♥给哈维
- Cousin, where are you going? - To call Harvey.
我要和朋友们一起度过最后一晚
I'm having one last night with my friends.
就是它了 正如我承诺的
Well, there we are. As I promised.
黑水仙
Black narcissus.
不可思议
Marvelous.
聪明啊 打扮成你未来的样子
How clever. You're dressed as your future.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina!
这是我临时跟我哥借来的
It was kind of last minute, borrowed it from my brother.
逗你的 你很帅啊
I'm teasing, you look great.
如果你愿意 你可以和我们一起来参加派对
You can come to the party with us, if you want.
谢谢 可要我冒着被打入阴间的危险
Thanks, but if I'm risking banishment to the Nether Realm,
起码得比高中化妆舞会
it's going to be for something other than
重要一点吧
a high school masquerade.
-阴间 -他在开玩笑 哈维
- Nether Realm? - He's kidding, Harvey.
我没有服饰 这样行吗
I didn't have a costume, but is this okay?
你 很美
You're... beautiful.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
还有生日 还有
And Birthday. And...
一切
everything.
如果你要走了 现在就走
Well, if you're leaving, leave now,
赶在希尔达和泽尔达回家吃你之前
before Hilda and Zelda come home and eat you.
我会说你会在按预定时间地点
I'll explain that you'll meet them
跟她们碰头的
at the appointed hour and place.
堂妹 如果你迟到 蓝色火焰会烧死你的
Cousin, if you are late, the blue flames will burn you.
不会的
I won't be.
谢谢你 安布罗斯
And thank you, Ambrose.
-蓝色火焰 -就是 另一个玩笑而已
- Blue flames? - It's just, uh, another joke.
并不是玩笑
Not joking.
姑娘
Hey, girl.
萨布丽娜 你来啦
Sabrina, you came!
-是啊 -太好了 天呐
- I did. - Oh, yay! Oh, my God!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
你好漂亮 这是婚纱吗
You look beautiful. Is that a wedding dress?
是的
Yes.
-但不是我的 -很好
- But it's not mine. - Good.
你一直把你的生日搞得神神秘秘的
You've been acting so cagey about your birthday,
我以为你和哈维可能会做些疯狂的事 比如私奔
I thought you and Harvey might do something crazy like elope.
不可能
Never.
我绝不会瞒着我最好的朋友做那种事的
I'd never do anything like that without telling my best friend.
谢谢 听你这么说我就放心了
Thank you. I'm relieved to hear that.
进来吧 进来吧
Well, come in. Come in.
饮料都在厨房♥里 苏茜好像在后面
Drinks are in the kitchen, and I think Susie's back there.
我不得不偷偷溜出来
I had to sneak out,
但那也算是住在农场的好处之一了
but that's one good thing about living on a farm.
我爸8点就睡了
My dad goes to sleep at eight o'clock.
你没事吧
And you're okay?
经过那几个橄榄球变♥态♥的事 你感觉还好吧
You're feeling okay after what happened with those football creeps?
说真的 萨布丽娜 我也不知道为什么
Honestly, Sabrina? I don't know why,
但我现在很渴望再比一场
but I am raring for a rematch.
我感觉没那个必要 苏茜
I have a feeling that won't be necessary, Susie.
你们快来 帮我把跳舞的气氛带起来
You guys, come on, help me get the dancing started.
万圣节快乐
生日快乐 萨布丽娜
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的萨布丽娜*
*Happy birthday, dear Sabrina*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
你们真是太好了
You guys.
别哭哦 快许愿吧
No crying! Make a wish!
你许了个什么愿望
What'd you wish for?
能有更多这样的时刻
More of this.
别忘了我 哈维
Don't forget me, Harvey.
也别恨我
And don't hate me.
不管发生什么事
No matter what.
答应我好吗
Promise?
萨布丽娜 我怎么会恨你
Sabrina, why would I ever hate you?
各位 各位
Guys! Guys!
大家快出来 要开始了 在后院 快
Everyone, it's happening. Come on, in the backyard. Hurry.
哈维 几点了
Harvey, what time is it?
-快到午夜了 -天呐 我得走了
- Almost midnight. - Oh, my gosh. I gotta go.
什么 跟你姑姑约好的那事
What? Oh, that thing with your aunts.
-我送你去吧 -不行
- Let me take you. - No.
不 你不能去
No. You can't.
但是...
But...
我爱你 哈维
I love you, Harvey.
我永远都会爱你
I'll always love you.
欢迎你 暗夜之女
Welcome, Daughter of Night.
是何人举荐这孩子接受邪恶洗礼
Who presents this child for unholy baptism?
是我们 阁下
We do, Your Excellency.
自己的洗礼都能迟到 真有你的
Late for your own baptism. Honestly.
你看上去很美 亲爱的
You look lovely, darling.
脱去她的衣服 姐♥妹♥们♥
Disrobe her, sisters.
我们今晚聚集于这树林中
We are gathered here together, in these woods,
在黑魔王的面前
in the presence of our Dark Lord,
生者与逝者 皆为女巫集♥会♥
with all the souls, the living and the dead, of our coven:
最邪恶的暗夜教会
The Most Unholy Church of Night.
跪下 孩子
Kneel, child.
黑魔王教导我们
Our Dark Lord teaches us.
没有律法的束缚 做你想做的任何事
There is no law beyond. Do what thou wilt.
黑魔王向我们发问
Our Dark Lord asks:
孩子 你想开心 自♥由♥吗
Would you like to be happy, child, to be free?
自♥由♥去爱 去恨
Free to love and to hate?
尽情地释放天性
To be what nature meant you to be,
只忠于她的法令和你自己
true to her laws and yourself only?
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
是的 魔父
Yes, Father.
你是否信奉大天使路西法
Do you believe in Lucifer, the archangel,
他宁愿被逐出天堂 也不愿放弃他的骄傲
who preferred the loss of Heaven to that of his pride?
是的 魔父
Yes, Father.
用于交换这一信仰
In exchange for this belief,
你将被赐予法力
you shall be granted powers
让你可以为黑魔王效力
that will enable you to be of service...to the Dark Lord.
萨布丽娜·艾德温纳·戴安娜·斯派曼
Sabrina Edwina Diana Spellman...
你是否愿意放弃光明之路
are you willing to forsake the Path of Light
追寻暗夜之路 无论它将带你去往何方
and follow the Path of Night wherever it may lead you?
我愿意
I am.
你是否愿意将黑魔王置于
And are you willing to place our Dark Lord
你生命中的任何人之上
above all others in your life,
不管是你的爱人 家人 朋友 还是邻居
be it your loved ones, your family, your friends, your neighbors?
我...
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表