剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
好的
Very well.
我就在外面
I'll be outside.
这段时间我们很难熬
It's a rather trying time for us.
从怀暗夜之子到出生
Carrying a Child of Night to term
是一个女巫这辈子最快乐的13个月了
should be the most joyous 13 months in a witch's life.
我同意 只是
I agree. Except...
我们有两个孩子在出生之前
two of our children have already been called home
就被黑魔王收编了
by the Dark Lord before their births.
大祭司跟我说了
The High Priest told me.
我很遗憾
I'm so very sorry.
我丈夫想要个男孩 泽尔达姐妹
My husband wants a son, Sister Zelda.
一个男性继承人
A male heir.
很快我们就知道这是否如黑魔王的意了
Well... we'll know soon enough if it is the Dark Lord's will.
-吓死我了 -怎么了
- It really freaked me out. -What's going on, guys?
什么吓到你了 苏茜
What freaked you out, Susie?
苏茜的叔叔情况很糟糕
Susie's uncle is messed up.
何止糟糕
Beyond messed up.
他以前在矿井里崩溃过
He had a breakdown in the mines,
之后就行为异常
and he's been acting crazy ever since.
-他攻击了哈维 -什么
- He attacked Harvey. - What?
-在哪攻击你的 -苏茜家
- Attacked you where? - Susie's place.
-我正要跟你说这个 -我爸找了医生
- That's what I was gonna tell you. - My dad called a doctor.
也许他应该找个驱魔师
Maybe he should call an exorcist instead.
什么意思
What-- What does that mean?
我刚才正跟苏茜和罗兹说这个
I was telling Susie and Roz.
你记得我在矿井里看到的东西吧
You know that thing I saw in the mines?
杰西也看到了
Jesse saw it, too.
你怎么知道的 他说的吗
How do you know? Did he say that?
他说了一堆乱七八糟的
He said a lot of crazy stuff.
他说他看见了一个怪物
He said he saw a monster.
然后他说他要把哈维的魂吃了
And then he said he was gonna eat Harvey's soul.
关键在于
Point being:
也许下面的那个东西是个
Maybe whatever's down there is a...
恶魔 我说不准 也许它附在了杰西身上
a demon and it... I don't know, possessed Jesse.
哈维 别闹
Harvey, come on. I mean,
-恶魔附身真的存在吗 -还有
- is demonic possession even a thing? - There's something else.
这个可能听上去有点扯
This is gonna sound kind of crazy...
不过我昨晚在家里也看见杰西叔叔了
but I like saw Uncle Jesse in my house last night,
他跟我说了一些关于我可怕的事情
and he was saying horrible things to me, about me, and--
我也是
Me, too.
我也是
Same.
也许是 噩梦
Maybe it was... nightmares.
这不是噩梦 布丽娜
This wasn't a nightmare,'Brina.
杰西虽然可能没被附身
And Jesse might not be possessed,
但他看上去绝对是被附身了
but he definitely looks like he's possessed.
不论你叔叔究竟怎么了 苏茜
Well, whatever is wrong with your uncle, Susie,
答应我不要再去那间屋子了
promise me you're not gonna go back in there, okay?
放心 野马都不能把我拖回去
Trust me, wild horses couldn't drag me back in there.
萨布丽娜 等等
Sabrina! Wait up!
刚才在图书馆怎么了 你不相信我
What was that about in the library? You don't believe me?
不相信我在矿井里看到的
About what I saw in the mines?
不 我相信你看见了什么东西
No, I... I believe you saw something,
但是 你那时才八岁 还吓坏了
but... you were eight. You were terrified.
-我不是胆小鬼 萨布丽娜 -当然
- I'm not a coward, Sabrina. - No, of course not, but--
-我知道我看见了什么 -什么都有可能
- And I know what I saw. - It could have been anything.
影子 石头
A shadow, or rocks. I mean...
那昨晚呢
What about last night?
那罗兹看见的呢 苏茜呢 我呢
What about what Roz saw, what Susie saw? What I saw?
有没有可能是你的想象
Isn't it possible it was your imagination?
我们所有人的想象
All of our imaginations?
-你想让我说什么 -我想让你相信我
- What do you want me to say? - I want you to believe me.
至少说出你的真实想法
Or at least be honest about what you're thinking.
感觉你根本没有这意思
'Cause it doesn't feel like you are.
萨布丽娜
Oh, Sabrina.
你有空吗
Do you have a moment?
我想继续我们的谈话
I'd love to continue our conversation from--
我说过了 沃德韦尔老师
I told you, Ms. Wardwell,
我对你半真半假的话没有任何兴趣
I'm not interested in any more of your half-truths.
姑姑 我们有麻烦了
Aunties! We have a big problem!
靡菲斯特把我们从爱演的青少年女巫手里救出来吧
Mephistopheles save us from the melodramatics of a teenage witch.
《浮士德》中的魔鬼
在学校还好吗 亲爱的
How was school, love?
还行 但是苏茜的杰西叔叔被恶魔附身了
Fine, but Susie's Uncle Jesse has been possessed by a demon.
-你怎么知道的 亲爱的 -都是我朋友
- How do you know that, love? - Oh, only all my friends.
我在学院的时候
While I was at the academy,
或者可能在我们对付芭德芭的时候
or maybe while we were dealing with Batibat,
杰西叔叔攻击了哈维
Uncle Jesse attacked Harvey.
他们不得不把他绑起来
They had to restrain him.
萨布丽娜 真正的恶魔附身很少见
Sabrina, cases of actual demonic possession are extremely rare,
虽然伪神和他的宣传机器
despite what the False God and
不希望你这么想
his propaganda machine would have you believe.
他们找医生了吗
Have they called a doctor yet?
因为他们需要先排除掉其它可能性
Because they need to rule out every other possibility first.
比如 癫痫 精神分♥裂♥ 秽语症之类的
Like, epilepsy, or schizophrenia, Tourette's.
姑姑 我的凡人朋友在讨论恶魔
Aunties, my mortal friends are talking about demons.
如果接下来开始讨论女巫怎么办
What if they start talking about witches next?
整个女巫集♥会♥就暴露了
The entire coven could be exposed.
谁在讨论女巫
Who's talking about witches?
把他们的名字给我
Give me their names and
我会确保他们什么都讨论不了
I'll make sure they stop talking about anything.
一劳永逸
Permanently.
青少年忽然陷入昏迷
It's just terrible when
还挺惨的 对吧 希尔达
teenagers slip into comas, isn't it, Hilda?
苏茜是我朋友
Susie is my friend.
我不会让她一个人
I won't leave her in a house
和一个危险的可能被附身的人待在一个房♥子里
with a dangerous, possibly possessed man.
我们不能卷进凡人的是非中
We are not to involve ourselves in mortal affairs,
不过 告诉你的朋友别碰被附身的人
but... tell your friend not to touch the inhabited person.
肢体接触会让他们容易受到攻击
That contact would make them vulnerable to attacks.
什么攻击
What kind of attacks?
心理上的
Psychological.
恶魔会捕食你的恐惧 你的 愧疚感
Demons prey on your fears, your... shame,
等等
etcetera.
哈维 罗兹和苏茜
Harvey, Roz, and Susie
不得不把杰西叔叔捆起来
had to tie Uncle Jesse up.
他们都接触了他 此后都出现了幻觉
They all touched him and they've all had visions
或遭到了天罚
or visitations since then.
让他们用
Get them to bathe in a bit of blessed water
加利利海的圣水沐浴
from the Sea of Galilee.
这招很管用
That always does the trick.
恶魔附身
Demonic possession?
我有很多相关书籍
I have loads of books on the subject.
能帮我找出来吗
Can you pull them for me?
在我灵魂出窍进入杰西房♥间时
And then stand guard over my body
保护我的身体
while I astral-project into Jesse's room?
这是最周全的计划吗 堂妹
Is that the soundest of plans, cousin?
灵魂世界很危险 还有死神
The astral plane is treacherous. And the psychopomps--
我会在死神聚集前离开
I won't be projecting long enough for the psychopomps to gather,
我一定要亲自看看杰西
and I need to see Jesse for myself.
既然无法进入他的房♥间
I can't very well just walk into his room.
只能这么办
This is the only way.
况且 如果杰西被附体
Plus, if Jesse is possessed,
或许我能找出恶魔是谁 以及它的目的
maybe I can find out who the demon is, or what it wants.
知道名字总是好的
Having a name is always helpful.
再有 为了将来能对抗黑魔王
Besides, this will be good practice
这也是很好的练习
for when I go up against the Dark Lord.
别太得意忘形了
Damn if you're not getting a bit cocky.
我在灵魂状态很安全
In my astral form, I'll be safe.
我没有躯体供恶魔伤害或缠附
I won't have a body for the demon to hurt or enter.
堂妹
Cousin.
安布罗斯 求你了
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表