剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
她一直在说你们要怎么密谋对付她
She was ranting about how you're plotting against her,
还有她要在你们伤害她前先下手为强
and how she needed to hurt you before you could hurt her.
你有证据吗
Do you have even a shred of proof?
除了布莱克伍德夫人的胡言乱语
Besides Lady Blackwood's hysterical ramblings?
没有 只是直觉
No... just a hunch.
但之前是布莱克伍德夫人拿着签筒
But Lady Blackwood was holding the lottery box.
拜托 普鲁登斯 我知道你信念很强
Please, Prudence, I know you have complete faith
觉得这都是黑魔王的旨意
that this is all the Dark Lord's will,
一切都遵照他的计划
and everything is going according to his plan...
但如果你心中有一丝怀疑
but if there's even a shadow of doubt in your mind,
难道你不想知道真♥相♥吗
don't you want to know the truth?
她这是在女巫集♥会♥面前谋杀你
She'd be murdering you in front of the entire coven.
如果我考虑你的幻想
If I were to... entertain this fantasy of yours...
你觉得我们从何入手呢 侍女
how do you suggest we proceed, handmaiden?
每个万宴王后都有权享用最后的晚餐吧
Every Queen of the Feast deserves a last supper, right?
多罗西娅
Dorothea?
苏茜
Susie!
晚餐好了
Dinner's ready!
每年都会这样
This happens every year.
他们从早餐开始喝酒 在午餐前就醉倒了
They start drinking before breakfast and pass out before lunch.
所以就只剩咱俩了
So it's just you and me.
我没问题
I'm okay with that.
感恩节快乐 汤米
Happy Thanksgiving, Tommy.
感恩节快乐 死宅
Happy Thanksgiving, nerd.
布莱克伍德夫妇 请进
Father Blackwood, Lady Blackwood, please, come in.
感恩 万圣之宴快乐
Happy Thanks... um... Feast of Feasts.
祝福宴会
Blessed Feast.
今晚我们在客厅用餐
We'll be dining in the parlor this evening.
普鲁登斯 你真美 你一定
Prudence, you look stunning. You must be filled with such--
我非常开心 布莱克伍德夫人
I'm filled with ecstasy, Lady Blackwood, yes.
开始用餐吧
Shall we eat?
请容我说一句
If I may.
感谢普鲁登斯王后今晚为女巫集♥会♥的
Thank you to Queen Prudence for the sacrifice she makes tonight...
牺牲
for the coven.
你妹妹希尔达呢
And where is your sister Hilda?
她还被除名呢
Given her disenfranchised status,
我觉得她和我们一起用餐不合适
I didn't think it was appropriate for her to join us.
而且还在准备甜点
Also, she's making dessert.
这是咱俩安静的宴会 斯托拉斯
Quiet feast for us, Stolas.
应该是我叫的外卖♥♥
That'll be the takeaway I ordered.
如果你乖 我就分你一点
If you're nice, I'll... share.
天啊 这披萨好像有点重
My... that looks like a heavy pizza.
你能帮我放在那吗
Would you mind setting it over there for me?
还好你来了
I'm so glad you're here.
你都不知道我有多饿
I can't tell you how starved I am.
快饿死了
Famished.
希尔达姑姑 你太棒了
Aunt Hilda, you've outdone yourself.
希望吧 这是我妈的秘密食谱
I hope so. This is my mom's secret recipe
是她觉得我爸出轨时做的
when she thought my dad was having an affair.
-多久会生效 -应该立刻就见效
- How long will it take to work? - Uh, should be instantaneous.
重头戏来了
And now, for the pièce de résistance,
我姑姑希尔达的棕色奶油杏仁蛋糕
my Aunt Hilda's brown butter marchpane cake
还加了酒酿醋栗
with brandied currants.
看起来很好吃
Mmm, looks delicious...
但我想留点肚子
but I want to save room for later.
这哪行 布莱克伍德夫人
Nonsense, Lady Blackwood.
你还有两个宝宝呢 记得吗
You're eating for three, remember?
浮士德
Faustus?
万圣之宴还不大吃特吃 那还等到什么时候
When can one be gluttonous, if not on the Feast of Feasts?
我同意
Oh, I agree.
真心的
Heartily.
作为新教♥徒♥ 布莱克伍德魔父 我很好奇
As a recent convert, Father Blackwood, I'm curious,
你为什么在我父亲废除万宴日后
why did you decide to reinstate Feast Day
要将它恢复呢
after my father outlawed it?
艾德华死后 我成为了大祭司
When I became High Priest after Edward died,
黑魔王给了我启示
the Dark Lord revealed
让我必须恢复悠久的传统
that I must return to our centuries-old traditions.
有时老传统是最好的
Sometimes, the old ways are best.
真是个神圣的启示
What a divine revelation.
你喜欢今年的万宴日吗 布莱克伍德夫人
Are you enjoying this year's Feast Day, Lady Blackwood?
我非常兴奋
Oh, I'm thrilled by it.
好吧
Well...
希望你对最后的晚餐还算满意 普鲁登斯
I hope you're satisfied with your last supper, Prudence.
你走后我们都会想念你的 对吧
We'll all miss you when you're gone, won't we?
身心都会想念
In body and soul.
-大部分是身体 -我会很想你的
- Mostly body. - I'll miss you so much.
我也是
Me, too.
我不会
I won't.
为什么
And why is that?
你是个污点 没有你更好
You're a stain and we're better off without you.
康斯坦斯 普鲁登斯是我们的女王
Constance, Prudence is our queen.
不 她不是我的 她是杂种
No, she's not my queen, she's a bastard.
你上次什么时候施的咒 布莱克伍德夫人
When was the last time you cast a spell, Lady Blackwood?
万宴日抽签夜
The night of Feast Day lottery.
施了什么咒
And what spell did you cast?
我对签筒下周 好让普鲁登斯成为女王
I enchanted the ballot box to favor Prudence as queen.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为她和她的姐妹是你的种
Because she and her slut sisters are your seed.
因为你就是个贪吃的贱♥人♥
Because you are a voracious slut yourself...
所以我的孩子会有麻烦
and that means trouble for my children.
我很抱歉 老公
I'm so sorry, husband.
我不知道为什么会说出心里话
I'm not sure why I'm unburdening myself like this.
因为你的王后点了
It's because your queen requested
一个特别的蛋糕来作为她的晚餐
a special cake for her last supper.
希尔达姑姑的真言蛋糕
Aunt Hilda's truth cake.
吃一口就必须吐真言
One bite and you cannot lie.
康斯坦斯 你居然敢干涉黑魔王的旨意
Constance, how dare you interfere with the Dark Lord's will.
你知道你会为教会
Have you any idea the scandal,
带来多少丑闻和亵渎吗
the blasphemy you've brought upon the church?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那你是我父亲
Are you my father, then?
是的
I am.
我母亲呢
And my mother?
死了
Dead.
-你杀的吗 -萨布丽娜
- By your hand? - Sabrina.
间接害死的
Indirectly.
她投河了
She threw herself in a river
因为我不愿意娶她
because I would not marry her.
明白了
I see.
我们也是你女儿吗
Are we your daughters, too?
不 你们是孤儿
No, you're just orphans.
普鲁登斯
Prudence?
你是对的 萨布丽娜
So you were right, Sabrina.
黑魔王不想让我成为王后
The Dark Lord doesn't want me to be his queen.
女巫集♥会♥
The coven...
立刻召集女巫集♥会♥
The coven must meet straight away.
重选一位新王后
To redraw for a new queen.
或者黑魔王正好又给了你一个启示
Or... the Dark Lord could come to you with a new revelation.
让你废除万圣之宴
One that compels you to outlaw the feast.
从今年开始
This year and every year to come.
那今晚在这里揭露的事情
And what's been revealed at this table tonight...
就不再提了
will never be spoken of again.
不管怎样 我都要穿这个裙子
Whatever happens... I want to wear the dress...
坐到骷髅王座上
and... and sit on the throne of skulls.
可以吗 父亲
Can I, please... Father?
我斋戒很多天了
I've been fasting for days.
兄弟们 姐♥妹♥们♥ 大家晚上好
Brethren, sisters, a very unholy night to you all.
晚上好
And also to you.
每年我们都会用万圣之宴来纪念
Each year, the Feast of Feasts commemorates
拯救我们女巫集♥会♥的无私牺牲
the selfless sacrifice that saved our coven.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表