剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
这次她彻底离开了你
This time, she is gone from your life...
永远离开了你
forever.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
可怜的泽尔达
Poor Zelda.
告诉我解封这座房♥子的咒语
Tell me the spell that unlocks this house,
我就把她复活
and I'll bring her back to life.
放我出去
Let me out!
来人帮帮我 救命
Somebody please help me! Help!
萨布丽娜
Sabrina?
-终于找到你了 -沃德韦尔老师
- Finally. - Ms. Wardwell?
你要冷静下来
I need you to calm down.
你现在在做梦
You're dreaming right now.
是哈维和他家人把我困在这儿的
Harvey. Harvey and his family did this to me.
萨布丽娜 听我说
Sabrina, listen to me.
我们没时间了
We don't have much time before
芭德芭马上就要发现我在她地盘上搞事
Batibat realizes I've been trolling her domain.
什么 谁
What? Who?
芭德芭 她是梦魔
Batibat. She's a sleep demon.
她能在受害者的梦中操控他们
She manipulates her victims in their dreams.
她在折磨你们所有人
She's torturing you, all of you,
除非你们有人告诉她解封这座房♥子的咒语
until one of you tells her the spell to unlock the house
否则你们都会发疯的
or you all go insane.
这是梦吗
This is a dream?
是的 但我会唤醒你
Yes. But I'm gonna wake you up.
一但我唤醒你 你马上跑出房♥子
And once I wake you up, you must get out of the house. Run.
有多快跑多快
Run as fast as your legs will carry you.
这是你活下去的唯一希望
It's your only chance of survival.
恶魔说她想复仇
The demon said she wanted revenge.
如果我逃走了
If I escape, what's to stop her
还怎么阻止她杀我姑姑和安布罗斯
from killing my aunties and Ambrose?
先自保 亲爱的 这是唯一要事
Self-preservation, my dear, it's the only thing that matters.
沃德韦尔老师 你是怎么进入我梦里的
Ms. Wardwell, how did you get here... in my dream?
头脑清醒 自我催眠 意图明确 萨布丽娜
A gin-clear mind, self-induced sleep, and clear intent, Sabrina.
我现在要唤醒你
I'm gonna wake you up now.
你会感到刺痛 但记住我的话
You shall feel a prick, but remember my words.
走出屋子 不要睡着
Get out of the house. Don't fall asleep.
你只有一次机会摆脱她
You'll only have one chance to escape her.
芭德芭
Batibat.
你去哪里了 小女孩
Where did you go, little girl?
你在哪
Where are you?
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
安布罗斯 安布罗斯
Ambrose. Ambrose!
好吧
Fine.
我就用你的书
I'll just use your books.
艾克席丽木 艾克席丽木
Exilium? Exilium...
就是放逐
is banishment.
塞勒姆
Salem!
我知道 但我有冥河机关
I know, but I have the Acheron Configuration,
还发现了一个放逐她的咒语
and I found a spell to banish her.
但我知道她的名字
But I do know her name.
沃德韦尔老师说叫芭德芭
Ms. Wardwell told me it's Batibat,
这可能是我的优势
and that might give me an edge.
但我必须面对她 塞勒姆
But I have to confront her, Salem.
我不能跑 让我的家人受她折磨
I can't run and leave my family to be tortured by her.
现在 我最好的办法就是出其不意
Right now, my best shot is to surprise her.
找我吗
Looking for me?
放逐你 芭德芭
I banish thee, Batibat.
对你这种新手来说 这只是个玩具
That's but a plaything in your inexperienced hands.
你连你父亲一半都不及
You're not half the witch your father was.
根本不算女巫 没有力量 信念和意志
No witch at all. No power, no conviction, no will.
既然其他三个斯派曼在我手里
And with three other Spellmans in my thrall,
孩子 你可以死了
you, child, may die.
芝麻开门
Open Sesame.
斯派曼
Spellman.
泽尔达姑姑 醒醒
Aunt Zelda, wake up!
姑姑 拜托 我自己做不到
Aunties, please, I can't do this on my own!
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help!
塞勒姆 你把芭德芭扔哪了 还在楼下吗
Salem! Salem, where did you leave Batibat? Still downstairs?
我不知道 塞勒姆 我需要帮助
I don't know, Salem, I need help, I need--
等等 我可以回去
Wait. I can go back.
嗯 我知道沃德韦尔老师说不要再睡了
Yes, I know Ms. Wardwell said not to go back to sleep,
但如果我足够快 足够专注清醒梦
but if I were quick enough and focused enough to lucid dream,
我就能马上回来
I could go and come right back.
首先 我得让自己入睡
Well, for starters, I'd have to put myself to sleep.
你去哪儿了
Where did you go?
你逃不出我的手掌心
You cannot escape me.
我知道就在这里
I know it's here somewhere.
希尔达姑姑睡不着的时候会用的
Aunt Hilda uses it when she can't sleep.
在哪呢
Where is it?
毛地黄 找到了
Foxglove! Got it.
我知道用太多会死
Of course. I know, too much will kill me.
所以只要适量就好
So, I'll just take the right amount.
小猫咪 小猫咪
Here, kitty, kitty...
淘气的小女孩 你在哪
Naughty, naughty girl. Where are you?
我藏哪呢
Where am I hiding?
这很冒险 但最危险的地方最安全
Well, it's risky, but in plain sight,
我需要你的帮助 塞勒姆
and I'm gonna need your help, Salem.
淘气的小女孩 你该睡觉咯
Naughty girl, you should be in bed.
你可以跑
Oh, you can run,
但你逃不掉的
but you cannot escape me.
头脑清醒 自我催眠 意图明确
"A gin-clear mind, self-induced sleep, and clear intent."
来吧
Here goes.
正好两分钟
Two minutes exactly.
泽尔达姑姑
Aunt Zelda!
萨布丽娜
Sabrina!
我对她总是那么残忍♥
I was always so cruel to her!
-现在她不在了 -谁不在了
- Now she's gone. - Who's gone?
我杀了她
I killed her.
她再也不会回来了
And now, she's never coming back.
泽尔达姑姑 你在做噩梦 这不是真的
Aunt Zelda, you're in a nightmare. None of this is real.
希尔达还活着 就睡在你旁边 我保证
Hilda is alive and sleeping next to you, I promise.
但是我没有太多的时间 我需要你的帮助
But I don't have much time and I need your help.
我们家有个梦魔
There's a sleep demon in our house.
就是她让你陷入噩梦的
She's the one who put you in this nightmare,
我需要你教我如何打败她
and I need you to tell me how to defeat her.
我唯一的妹妹
My only sister...
我却把她当作废物
...and I treated her like hell-rot.
希尔达姑姑
Aunt Hilda.
对不起 泽姑 我得离开了
I'm sorry, Aunt Zee, I have to leave you.
但这一切很快就会结束
But this will all be over soon.
希尔达姑姑 她对你做了什么
Aunt Hilda! What has she done to you?
萨布丽娜 把我们切开
Sabrina, you have to cut me free.
希尔达姑姑 这是个梦
Aunt Hilda, this is a dream.
这是梦魔干的 她在折磨你
The sleep demon, this is her doing, she's torturing you.
-梦魔 -是的
- Sleep demon? - Yes.
芭德芭 我还有30秒左右就要醒了
Batibat, and I have about 30 seconds before I wake up.
你知道我该怎么阻止她吗
Do you know what I can do to stop her?
恶魔
A demon?
她是噩梦的化身 不是吗 芭德芭
She's the embodiment of nightmares, isn't she, Batibat?
萨布丽娜 你要开动脑筋 抓住她
Sabrina, you have to be clever, you have to trap her.
怎么抓 你能告诉我吗
How? Can you tell me?
我不 好 萨布丽娜
I can't-- Uh-- Yes, Sabrina.
什么是噩梦 无非梦境不好
What is a nightmare, but a dream gone bad?
梦想破灭
A dream gone sour?
你必须像捕捉梦境一样捕捉噩梦
You have to trap a nightmare the same way you trap a dream.
我的佣兽可以帮忙
Ooh, my familiars can help.
你的蜘蛛
Your spiders?
当然
Of course.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表