剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
如果我转身 会怎么样
And if I turn around, what happens?
布丽娜 帮帮我 这些女孩
'Brina. Help me. These girls--
你不是真的哈维
You're not really Harvey.
什么 当然是我 萨布丽娜
What? Of course it's me, Sabrina.
拜托 请转过身来
Please. Please turn around.
天啊 拜托 不
Oh, God, please, no.
萨布丽娜 我是妈妈
Sabrina, it's your mother.
不
No.
你是种物质
You're a thing.
一个声音或一个恶魔 但不是我的母亲
A sending or a-- a demon, but you're not my mother.
让我看看你 你的脸
Let me look at you, your face.
就一次 萨布丽娜
Just once, Sabrina, please.
走开
Go away.
快走开 恶魔
Begone, demon.
萨布丽娜 你不能这样跟妈妈说话
Sabrina, that's no way to speak to your mother.
道歉
Apologize.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Daddy?
勇敢的女儿 你为什么不看看我
My brave young girl, why won't you look at me?
我
I... I...
偷看一下 亲爱的
Just a quick peek, my darling.
我的光 我的生命
My light, my life.
别说了
Please stop.
瞥一眼就好
One tiny glance and you'll see.
一切就结束了
It will all be over.
早上了 小姐
It's morning, Miss.
你通过了测试 可以回学校了
You've passed their test. You can come back to school now.
昆廷 你不应该一个人在这里
Quentin, you shouldn't be out here alone.
这树林不安全
These woods aren't safe.
现在这里没东西能伤到我了
There's nothing out here that can hurt me anymore.
来 我带你看
Come, I'll show you.
什么
What?
昆廷·科文
1982年死于苦行 享年11岁
曾经有一个埋葬我们的管♥理♥员♥
There used to be a groundskeeper who buried us...
赛勒斯·默西
但他很多年前就死了
but he died many years ago.
你想见见其他人吗
Would you like to meet the others?
昆廷
Oh, Quentin.
斯派曼姐妹殡仪馆 有什么可以效劳的
Spellman Sisters Mortuary, how may I assist you?
希尔达姑姑 是我
Aunt Hilda, it's me.
是萨布丽娜 是萨布丽娜
It's Sabrina. It's Sabrina!
快来
Come on!
听到你的声音真是太好了 你好吗 小可爱
It's so nice to hear your voice. How are you, my little possum?
我还好 但是我需要你和泽尔达姑姑的帮助
Uh, I'm okay, but I need your and Aunt Zelda's help.
萨布丽娜 我是泽尔达 什么帮助
Sabrina? This is Zelda. What kind of help?
你干了什么
What have you done now?
学院一直有孩子死亡 泽姑
Children are dying at the academy, Aunt Zee,
都没人阻止
and no one is doing anything to stop it.
死亡 怎么死的
Dying? Dying how?
学生被其他学生折磨致死
Students have been harrowed to death by other students.
还有古怪姐妹
And the weird sisters...
正在折磨我
are harrowing me.
-是吗 -我们立刻过去 亲爱的
- Are they now? - We'll be right there, love.
好 请快一些
Okay. Please hurry.
但是泽尔达 苦行一直是学院的一部分
But Zelda, harrowings have always been a part of the academy.
是传统
They're tradition.
你自己也参与了一些
You even participated in some yourself.
小孩子胡闹罢了 浮士德 我可没杀过孩子
Spirited child's play, Faustus. I never killed a child!
除了你的妹妹 她已经被教会驱逐了
Other than your sister, who is in violation
来这就是违反条令
of her excommunication by coming here.
这是形势所逼
I would contend that circumstances demanded it.
我认为暗夜教会的强大程度
And I would contend that the Church of Night
只取决于最弱的成员
is only as strong as its weakest member,
好的苦行能锻炼弱者
and that a good harrowing forges the weak.
我侄女并不弱
My niece is not weak.
那姐妹 你有什么可担心的呢
Then really, sister, what is there to worry about?
如果是你的孩子在苦行呢
What if it were your child being harrowed?
-他怎么说 -他要调查一下
- What did he say? - He's going to look into it.
你相信他吗
And you believe him?
当然不相信 带我们去看孩子们
Of course not. Take us to the children.
昆廷
Quentin?
请现身吧
Would you please come out?
我们 我们想帮忙
We, uh... We want to help.
你也可以带上其他人
And feel free to bring the others.
可怜的孩子们 心都碎了
Oh, the poor dears! Your heart breaks for them.
我想他们是因为死在这里 才被困在学院的
I think they're bound to the academy because they died here.
巫师自相残杀
Witches hurting witches.
真是太糟了
It's unspeakable.
怎么才能解放他们
How can we free them?
孩子们 这就是你们想要的吗
Is that what you want, children?
从这里被解放
To be released from here?
我们去哪里呢
Where would we go?
这是我们的家
This is our home.
是的
Yes, it is.
那么 你们想要什么呢
So what do you want, then?
我相信我知道他们想要什么
I-- I believe I know what they want.
我也苦行过
I was harrowed back in my day.
还是我亲姐姐
By my own sister, no less.
我当时最渴望的
And the thing that I craved more than anything in the world
就是复仇
was revenge.
他们只是需要有人允许他们去做
They just need someone to give them permission to do it.
这不是所有乖孩子都需要的吗
Isn't that what all well-behaved children need?
许可
Permission?
好 来吧
Okay. Come on.
靠过来 亲爱的
Gather around, my darlings.
听希尔达姑姑的话
You listen to your Auntie Hilda.
我们要玩一个游戏 你们会爱上它的
We're gonna play a game, and you're gonna love it.
我们会玩得很开心的
We're gonna have fun.
然后你们就会感觉好多了
And you'll feel so much better.
你为什么不和我们说你叔叔
Why didn't you tell us about your uncle?
因为我爸爸不想让我们谈论他
Because my dad doesn't want us talking about him.
还有 害他生病的是你♥爸♥的矿井
Also, your dad owns the mine that made him sick.
杰西在下面看到了什么 他告诉过你吗
What did Jesse see down there? Did he ever tell you?
是他吗 我可以和他谈谈吗
Is that him? Can I go talk to him?
我不知道 哈维
I dunno, Harvey.
苏茜 拜托 我也在矿井看到了一些东西
Susie, please. I saw something in the mines, too.
帕特南先生
Mr. Putnam?
我是苏茜的朋友
I'm a friend of Susie's.
苏茜告诉我
Susie told me...
你在矿井工作过 而且
you used to work in the mines, and...
这也是你生病的原因
that's how you got sick.
我去过那里
I've been down there...
还有
and...
我想知道你和我看到的是不是一个东西
I'm wondering if maybe... you saw what I saw.
还有
And...
你愿意和我说说么
And if you'd be willing to talk to me.
或者我可以说
Or I could do the talking,
你可以摇铃回答是或不是
and you could just maybe ring yes or no?
他会吞食你的灵魂
He's going to eat your souls!
确认她没事前
I don't think I'll be able to sleep a wink
我应该是睡不着了
until I know she's all right.
-希尔达 -嗯
- Hilda? - Yep?
在学院的时候
When we were at the academy,
如果我对你的苦行太严苛
if I pushed your harrowing too far...
如果
"If"?
你很残忍♥
You were ruthless.
我知道
No, I know I was.
为此我很抱歉
And I'm sorry for that.
你不是要睡觉了吗
Aren't you gonna go to bed?
我还是熬夜读书吧
I thought I might stay up and read.
好吧
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表