剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
你是不是看到什么但没告诉我
Did you see something that you're not telling me?
没有
No.
就是我说的那样
Just what I said.
那些男生吓唬你之后呢
What happened after the boys surprised you?
斯派曼女士就吓唬了他们
Ms. Spellman surprised them.
然后说了一些事
And started saying things.
秘密的事
Secret things.
但都确有其事
But they were true.
那些男生就都吓跑了
And the boys got scared and ran off.
斯派曼
Spellman.
嗯 我朋友萨布丽娜的姑姑
Yeah, my-- my friend Sabrina's aunt.
告诉我 她们还是女巫吗
Tell me, are they still witches...
斯派曼一家
the Spellmans?
安布罗斯 我查到了
Ambrose, I figured it out.
这种现象叫魂不附体
It's something called "Soul separation."
我们复活了汤米的肉身 却没复活灵魂
We brought back Tommy's body, but not his soul.
他的灵魂困在
It's trapped in--
安布罗斯在地下室
Ambrose is in the basement,
处理尸身去了
tending to the corpses,
闻起来都要烂了
which have started to smell rather ripely.
希尔达姑姑 我能解释
Auntie Hilda, I can explain everything.
不用 你堂兄已经一五一十招了
No, your cousin already did that, in great detail.
你骗我
You lied to me.
让你别做 你非得做
You did the one thing I told you not to do.
而且还做错了
Incorrectly to boot.
我无法看哈维那样难过
I couldn't bear to see Harvey suffer like that,
我以为可以扭转乾坤
and I think I can fix this entire situation.
我只要让汤米的灵魂回到肉身就行了
I just have to put Tommy's soul back in his body.
太晚了
It's too late.
不 不晚
No, it's not.
罗兹在幻视中看到汤米在迷雾树林中迷路
Roz said she had a vision of Tommy lost in foggy woods,
她还听到婴儿哭声
and that she heard a baby crying.
那是迷失域
That's limbo.
汤米在迷失域
Tommy's in limbo.
那是未被受洗的婴孩死后去的地方
It's where the souls of unbaptized babies go when they perish,
或者阳寿未尽就丧命的人
or the souls of people who died before their time.
我只要过去
I just need to get there...
带回汤米的灵魂就好
and retrieve Tommy's soul.
你能帮我吗
Will you help me?
首先我得说世上有两个迷失域 萨布丽娜
First of all, may I say, there are two limbos, Sabrina.
一个是女巫的 一个是凡人的
One for witches, one for mortals.
汤米·金克尔在凡人的迷失域
Tommy Kinkle is in mortal limbo.
基本上女巫
And it is simply impossible
是不可能越界去凡人迷失域的
for witches to cross over into mortal limbo.
但我不是女巫 我是半女巫
But I'm not a witch, I'm a half-witch,
-也就是说我可以越界 -你自以为而已
- which means I can cross over. - You're assuming?
因为此时 那个被你杀掉
Because meanwhile, the witch that you killed...
而后复活的女巫病得越来越重
and brought back to life is getting sicker and sicker.
死神已经向她下手 他在等候死尸的到来
That's the Grim Reaper doing it to her. He's expecting a body.
她的煎熬只有在尸身入土 平衡得以恢复
Her suffering won't end until there's one in the ground,
之后才能停止
until balance is restored.
你无法挽救的 萨布丽娜
There's no fixing it, Sabrina.
你打开了潘多拉魔盒
You've opened Pandora's box.
各位
Guys.
有东西给你们看下 在防腐室
There's something you need to see. In the embalming room.
救我
Help me.
阿加莎怎么变成活死人的
How did Agatha end up a living cadaver?
立刻把一切告诉我
Tell me everything, at once.
是萨布丽娜干的 魔父
It's all Sabrina's doing, Father.
她想复活一个
She wanted to resurrect a mortal
死于矿井坍塌的凡人
that was crushed in the mine collapse.
萨布丽娜施法复活了
Sabrina performed a resurrection?
借助《死亡之书》
With a Book of the Dead.
她在仪式中割开阿加莎的喉咙
She slit Agatha's throat as part of the ritual...
让金克尔家儿子复活的
to bring the Kinkle boy back.
然后又用斯派曼家的该隐坟地
And then brought Agatha back to life in a Cain Pit
复活了阿加莎
in the Spellman's yard.
不过中间出了差池 男孩子是活了
But something's gone wrong. The boy is alive.
托马斯·金克尔活了
Thomas Kinkle is alive?
不过阿加莎病得越来越厉害
But Agatha's getting sicker and sicker.
阁下 我对此毫不知情 我发誓
Your Excellency, I knew nothing of this, I swear it.
-不过我能 -你能怎样
- But I can-- - You can what?
控制萨布丽娜 惩罚她 不
Control Sabrina? Punish her? No.
你一次次证明了你做不到
You've proven, time and again, that you cannot.
姑娘们 把阿加莎带去她最开始该去的地方
Girls, take Agatha to where you should've in the first place:
地狱医务室
the Infernal Infirmary.
我迅速处理掉那个复活的男孩
I'll make short work of the resurrected boy,
恢复平衡 收拾烂摊子
restore the balance, clean up this bloody mess.
求你了 魔父 让我来
Please, Father, allow me.
萨布丽娜是我侄女 是我的责任
Sabrina is my niece, my responsibility.
她的过错就是我的过错
Her transgression is mine.
无论她做过什么 我来弥补
Whatever she did, I will undo.
给我个机会去弥补 我不会让你再次失望
Give me a chance to make things right. I will not fail you again.
那去吧
Do it, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个伤口
That wound.
还有这个
And that one.
都是咬痕
Those are bite marks.
这些牙齿属于
These... teeth, they're--
人类
Human.
嗯 要我猜 我想这就是汤米不进食的原因
Yep. Taking a guess, I think, that's why Tommy hasn't eaten.
他还不饿
He isn't hungry. Yet.
哈维
Harvey.
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
我有事问你 你怎么不告诉我你是谁
I've got a question for you. Why don't you tell me who you are?
-拜托 爸你醉了 -才没有
- Come on, Dad, you're drunk. - The hell I am.
你就是醉了
Yeah, you are!
出事之后你就一直酗酒
You've been drinking since the accident,
不过现在不用喝了 汤米回来了
but you can stop now. Tommy's back.
你相信 这个植物人是汤米
You believe that? That this vegetable is Tommy?
别这么说他
Don't call him that.
他就是植物人
That's what he is.
滚出去
Get out of here.
死僵尸
A damn zombie.
-醒过来 天啊 -爸 退后
- Snap out of it, for pity's sake. - Dad, back off.
-在吗 有人吗 -爸爸 别烦他
- You in there? Anybody home? - Dad! Leave Tommy alone!
我会的 可这不是汤米
I would, except this thing ain't Tommy.
我不知道是什么 但这不是我的儿子
I don't know what the hell it is, but it ain't my son.
如果你是
And if you are...
还不如留在矿井呢
you might as well have stayed in the mines.
你这废物
You piece of shit.
汤米 住手 汤米 汤米 住手
Tommy! Tommy! Tommy, no! Stop it! Tommy-- Tommy, stop it!
汤米 住手
Tommy, stop! Tommy!
汤米 汤米
Tommy! Tommy!
金克尔先生
Mr. Kinkle!
不要进去 他是畜生 他不是我儿子
Don't go in there. He's an animal! He's not my son.
哈维
Harvey?
怎么搞的
What happened?
我爸打了我
My dad punched me
-然后汤米想杀了他 -什么 你没事吧
- and then Tommy tried to kill him. - What? Are you okay?
我没事 我只想让他平静下来
Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just trying to get him calmed down.
也许他渴了 给 给他喝点
Maybe he's thirsty. Here. Give him some of this.
汤米只有现在才正常
That's the only time Tommy looks normal.
睡着的时候
When he's asleep.
哈维 汤米会好起来的
Harvey, Tommy will get better.
就像医生说的 他受了惊吓
Just like the doctor said, he's... in shock.
不
No.
他不对劲 布丽娜
Something's wrong with him, 'Brina.
我知道我应该感激
And I know, all I should be is grateful.
我很感激 但是
And I am, but...
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表