剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
一滴血都不能浪费
We'll need every single drop of blood
萨布丽娜洗礼时的涂血礼用的着呢
for Sabrina's anointment during the baptism.
可惜他们不闭棺
Shame they decided against a closed casket.
我们晚餐好久没吃过人肉了
We haven't had long pig for dinner in ages.
我应该在门廊放个南瓜的
Hey, I should probably get a pumpkin for my stoop,
以防小孩来要糖
in case we get any trick-or-treaters.
你姑姑不要了吧
Your aunts don't need any more, do they?
不用了 哈维 她们够了
No, Harvey. I think they're covered.
好
Okay.
老树
干草迷宫
世上无易事啊
Nothing's ever easy, is it?
点兵点将 点兵点将
Hickery Pickery, Hickery Pickery,
女孩该朝哪走
where shall this girl go?
她往东 她往西 走进乌鸦巢里
She'll go east, she'll go west, she'll go to the crow's nest.
点兵点将 点兵点将
Hickery Pickery, Hickery Pickery.
等等
Wait.
摘苹果是别想了 亲爱的
There will be no apple picking for you, my dear.
-塞勒姆 -天啊
- Salem. - Oh, my God.
干得好 好孩子
Well done. Good boy.
谁派来的
Who-- Who sent that?
古怪姐妹吗
Was it the weird sisters?
你能带我走出迷宫吗
Okay, well, can you help me get through the maze?
去树那边
To the tree?
塞勒姆 我怎么知道哪个苹果
How will I know, Salem, which apple is the...
是禁果
the malum malus?
禁
Malum...
我该受洗吗
should I be baptized?
南瓜都装上卡车了
Pumpkins are in the truck.
你怎么不等我
Why didn't you wait for me?
这小家伙是谁
Who's this little guy?
流浪猫 我要带他回家
A stray. I'm taking him home.
没想到你会喜欢猫 不过好吧
I never really thought of you as a cat person, but... okay.
塞勒姆
Salem?
姑姑
Aunties?
安布罗斯
Ambrose?
能开个家庭会议吗
Can we please have a family meeting?
洗礼的事我已经决定好了
I've made a decision about my baptism.
萨布丽娜 我们在这里
Sabrina. We're in here.
-是这孩子吗 -是的 阁下
- Is this the child? - It is, Your Excellency.
这是我们侄女 萨布丽娜
This is our niece, Sabrina.
孩子 你都不知道自己有多特别吧
Oh, my child. You have no idea how special you are, do you?
不知道为何被选中
How you've been chosen.
抱歉 我认识你吗
Sorry, do I know you?
请原谅她 魔父 她不知道自己在说什么
Honestly. Forgive her, Father, she knows not what she says.
萨布丽娜 我们今晚很荣幸
Sabrina, we are being honored tonight.
这是浮士德·布莱克伍德
This is Faustus Blackwood.
他是暗夜教会的大祭司
He's High Priest of the Church of Night.
黑魔王撒旦的代理人
Dark Lord Satan's representative on earth.
你姑姑告诉我 你不确定要不要受洗
Your aunts tell me you're having doubts about your baptism.
甚至有可能
That you may, in fact,
不在《兽典》上签名
not be signing your name in the Book of the Beast.
不不 不可能
No, no, no. That cannot be.
绝对不可能
That must not be.
那
So...
我看看怎么说服你吧
let us see what I can do to convince you.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表