剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
are you happy here, Sabrina?
她当然开心 浮士德
Of course she is, Faustus.
跟其他学生打架
Picking fights with other students.
抱怨课表
Complaining about your schedule.
怎么回事
What's this now?
我不是来这儿学草药或拉丁的 泽尔达姑姑
I didn't come here to major in herbalism, or Latin, Aunt Zelda.
当然
Well, of course you didn't.
如果你让她学这些
If this is what you've got her studying,
她当然觉得不安
it's no wonder she's feeling restless.
太没挑战性了
She's not being challenged.
我跟布莱克伍德魔父说我想学巫术
I told Father Blackwood I wanted to study conjuring.
像我父亲一样
Like my father.
泽尔达 我不能让她学巫术
Zelda, I can't put her in conjuring
我得先确保她准备好了
without being sure she's ready.
这样不安全
It wouldn't be safe.
对她或其他学生都是
For her or the other students.
那就测试她啊
Then test her.
那是什么
What is it?
如果我没看错 应该是冥河机关
It's an Acheron Configuration, if I'm not mistaken.
奥术谜题
An arcane puzzle.
一个变体
A variation on it, yes.
这是对智力和临场应变的测试
It's a test of mental and actual dexterity.
解决它 你可以加入巫术班
Solve it, and you can join conjuring class.
-或是弄到发疯 -你侄女不会的
- Or go mad trying. - That won't happen with your niece.
只有意志薄弱的人才被冥河幻境迷惑
Only the weak-willed fall prey to the Acheron's fascinations.
没错
Quite right.
萨布丽娜将证明虎父无犬女
Sabrina will prove herself her father's daughter.
我都忘记你有多护犊子了 泽尔达
I had forgotten how fiercely maternal you can be, Zelda.
有个私事
There's a personal matter
我想单独和你商量一下
I'd like to discuss with you in private,
-你侄女可否回避一下 -当然了
- if your niece will excuse us. - Of course she will.
还有萨布丽娜
And Sabrina...
注意言行
behave.
我会的 泽尔达姑姑 虽然我睡衣还没找到
I will, Aunt Zelda. Even though I'm still missing my pajamas.
泽尔达 布莱克伍德夫人流过两次产
Zelda, Lady Blackwood has miscarried twice before.
这让我们非常担心
This distresses us gravely.
但和你坐在这里 我感觉很安心
But now that I sit here with you, I feel... comfort.
斯派曼姐妹
Sister Spellman...
你愿意当她的助产士吗
would you be a midwife to her?
给康斯坦斯
To Constance?
浮士德 我好几年没接生过了
Faustus, it's been years since I've delivered a child.
如果我没记错的话 你接生从没失败过
If I remember correctly, you've never lost a babe, not once.
求求你 泽尔达
Please, Zelda.
这是你大祭司的请求
Your High Priest is asking you.
你好啊
Hi, there.
我听说你和普鲁登斯打架了
So I heard you got into a fight with Prudence.
-是的 -我找她谈谈
- I did. - I'll talk to her.
千万别 那只会让她更讨厌我
Please don't. That will only make her hate me more.
你们交往过吗
So, did you guys date?
交往过很短的一段时间
For a short period of time, yeah.
是的 我和姐♥妹♥们♥有些牵连
Yeah, I was involved with the sisters.
三个都是吗
All three of them?
同时
All at once?
-后来呢 -她们有控制意念的天赋
- What happened? - Their gifts include mind control.
我不知道什么是真实 什么是心理暗示
I wasn't sure what was real and what was... suggestion.
你拿着冥河机关干吗
What are you doing with an Acheron Configuration?
布莱克伍德给我的
Blackwood gave it to me.
他说只要我把这个解开了
Says that as soon as I solve it,
我就可以去上巫术课
I get to take conjuring classes.
-行吧 -怎么了 你笑什么
- Okay. - What? What's so funny?
这个机关就是你父亲论文里的
That particular configuration was your father's thesis.
他设计并制♥作♥的
He designed and built it.
我父亲做的
My father did?
是的 布莱克伍德为了解开它
Yeah. Blackwood's been trying to solve this damn thing
试了20年
for 20 years.
我试了3年就放弃了
I tried for three. Gave up.
这个机关就像万花筒一样
See, the configuration's almost like a kaleidoscope.
颜色和图案
Its colors and patterns are...
很让人上瘾
addictive, and...
越盯着看 越解不开
the more you stare at it, the harder it is to solve.
一不小心 就会被扰乱神智
If you're not careful, it can mess with your head.
你就迷失自我了
You can get lost in it.
太棒了
Wonderful.
恕我直言 萨布丽娜 你解不开它的
Due respect, Sabrina, you're never going to be able to do it.
如果这是我父亲制♥作♥的
If my father made it,
那他一定在日志里提到过 对吗
then he probably wrote about it in his journals, right?
没明确提到过 我没见过
Nothing explicit. Nothing I've come across.
确实 但是你不姓斯派曼
Yes, but you're not a Spellman.
把我偷偷带进图书馆 让我看看他的日志
Sneak me into the library, get me access to his journals.
你这要求我做不到 好吗
What you're asking is impossible. Okay?
我们一旦被抓 我们肯定会被抓
I mean, if we got caught, and we would,
就会被学院开除
we'd both be expelled from the academy.
我不觉得我会被开除
I doubt I'd be expelled.
他们可能会无限延长我的适应期
They'd probably just extend my immersion indefinitely.
在这里做全职学生很糟吗
Would that be such a bad thing? Being a full-time student here?
我该走了
I should go.
地狱犬书店
罗兹 你好啊 苏茜家怎么样
Hey, Roz. What's up? How was Susie's?
你见过杰西叔叔吗
Did you ever meet her Uncle Jesse?
见过吧 他搬走有一段时间了 对吧
I think so. He moved away a while back, right?
不 他还和他们住在农场
No. He's still living with them at the farm.
他现在病得很重
He's, like, really sick.
苏茜说他在矿井里看到了什么东西
Susie said he saw something down in the mines and it...
把他弄得精神错乱
seriously messed him up.
矿井里
In the mines?
斯派曼姐妹殡仪馆
Spellman Sisters Mortuary.
喂
Hello?
说话啊 您是哪位
Speaking. Who's this?
卢克
Luke.
我当然记得
Of course I remember. Yeah.
我遇到了心上人 姑姑
I've met someone, Auntie.
他问我想不想和他约会
He's asked if I'd like to go on a date with him.
我想让你帮我灵魂出窍
So I was going to astral project to a coffee shop,
去一家咖啡店
with your help.
这很冒险
That's risky.
而且你不能碰他 亲爱的
Also, you wouldn't be able to touch him, love.
是不能 但是我们
No... but we could...
能见到对方
see each other.
面对面聊聊天
Have a conversation, face to face.
我喜欢他 姑姑
I like him, Auntie.
我知道
I-- I know.
对不起 亲爱的 只是这太危险了
I'm sorry, hon, but it's just-- it's too dangerous.
泽姑总是灵魂出窍
Auntie Zee projects all the time.
而且有你保护我的身体 我不会有事的
And with you guarding my body, I'll be perfectly safe.
只有死者才被允许进入灵魂世界
Only the dead are allowed to travel the astral plane.
如果你灵魂出窍时间过长
You spend enough time out there,
死神会找到你的
and the psychopomps will find you.
他们会认定你已经死了
They will assume you're dead.
把你带去来世
They will carry you off to the hereafter,
或者跟深渊行者告状
or... they will tattle to the Dweller in the Abyss.
它们可能看起来像可爱的小麻雀
They may look like sweet little sparrows,
但它们是邪恶 有恶意
but they are in fact vicious, spiteful,
可恶的生物 就像古怪姐妹
hateful creatures, much like sisters.
一有死神的迹象 我就从咖啡店回来
First sign of a psychopomp, and I'm out of there.
-以撒旦之爪起誓 -那也不行
- Swear on Satan's claw. - Can't do it.
除了死神和深渊行者 泽尔达...
Besides the psychopomps and the Dweller, Zelda --
我就说有人嚼舌头
Thought my ears were burning.
你们俩在密谋什么
What are you two plotting?
我们没有 我们只是...
We're not, we're just--
只是在想你打扮这么时髦要去哪儿
Just wondering where you're going so smart.
太时髦了
So smart.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表