剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
是猎人
we hunted and trapped.
后来有过一次严冬
And then, there was that terrible winter.
-还有那些人 -什么人
- And those people. - What people?
没人知道他们是哪来的
Well, no one knew where they came from,
但他们就住在城外
but they lived on the outskirts of town.
以前的镇民常说
And the townsfolk used to say
他们是在山上打洞过来的
that they were tunneling in them hills.
-他们声称我们偷了他们的地 -有吗
- They claimed we stole their land. - Did we?
偷他们的地
Steal land from them?
镇民很害怕山民
The hill people scared the town folk.
所以镇民就想派人去解决他们
And it was decided that someone should get rid of them,
这活就落到了我们身上
and that duty fell to us.
赶走以后 我们就开始用他们的地
And after they were gone, we made use of the land.
那些人怎么样了 山民
What happened to the people? The hill people?
你今年和我们一起打猎吧
You're coming hunting with us this year, ain't you?
我带你去看
I'll show you what happened.
你杰西叔叔有记录家史
Your Uncle Jesse kept track of the family history.
大部分人会扔的东西 他都留着
Things that most people would've got rid of, he kept.
那是多罗西娅·帕特南
That's Dorothea Putnam.
她是我们家第一个从欧洲来绿谷镇的人
First of our family to arrive from Europe and settle in Greendale.
多罗西娅
Dorothea?
但她打扮得和男人一样
But she's dressed like a man.
那时还在开荒
It was the frontier.
她独居了一段时间
She lived by herself for a while.
那时候女扮男装
Safer for a woman in that time to...
比较安全
wear men's clothing, I guess.
那是她的日志
Those will be her journals.
我没读完
Never got all the way through them myself.
露丝奶奶
Nana Ruth?
是我 罗莎琳德
It's me. Rosalind.
过来 宝贝
Come closer, baby.
好久不见了
It's been too long.
祝福你 亲爱的
Bless you, sweet girl.
奶奶 学校
Nana, at school,
要我们研究家史
we were asked to research our personal histories--
我以为你来找我
I thought you came to talk to me
是因为你担心
because you was worrying
你没有足够的信仰 真是胡扯
you don't have enough faith, which is nonsense.
-爸爸给你打电♥话♥了 -打电♥话♥
- Did Dad call you? - Call me?
没有
No.
我想知道什么 机灵鬼都告诉我
The cunning tells me what I need to know.
机灵鬼 那是什么
The cunning... what is that?
就是直觉
It's a... a hunch.
骨子里的第六感 帮我们看到东西
A sixth sense in your bones that helps us to see things...
其他人 比如你♥爸♥就看不到
when others, like your daddy, remain blind.
我的机灵鬼在你这个年纪就开始出现
My cunning started to manifest when I was just about your age.
你的
And yours...
如果还没出现的话
Yours should be starting up now...
也差不多要有了
if it hasn't already.
不敢相信 你居然是十四贡物之一 普鲁登斯
I can't believe you're one of the 14 tributes, Prudence.
为什么
Why not?
我整夜都在对黑魔王祈祷吧
All night long, I prayed and prayed to the Dark Lord, didn't I?
-嗯 但我也是 -我也是
- Yes, but so did I. - So did I.
别嫉妒 姑娘们 明年可能到你们了
Don't be jealous, girls. Maybe it'll be your turn next year.
等等 普鲁登斯 你也要参加抽签
Wait, Prudence, you're a part of this lottery?
她床上有内脏
There were entrails on her bed,
不过她一直都很幸运
but she's always been lucky that way.
幸运 等等
Lucky? Hang on.
你真的想参加
You actually want this?
你想当祭品
You want to be sacrificed?
非常想
More than I've ever wanted anything in my life.
太扯了 为什么
But that's insane. Why?
你这混血女是不会懂的 你不是真正的女巫
You wouldn't understand, half-breed, you're not a real witch.
这是最高的荣誉
But there is no greater honor.
想象一下 孤儿当上王后
Imagine, an orphan being queen.
这是暗夜教会的头一回啊
It would be the first time in the history of the Church of Night.
尼古拉斯 等等
Nicholas, wait. Wait up.
你对万圣之宴怎么看
Where do you stand on the Feast of Feasts?
我是良心反对者
I'm a conscientious objector.
我觉得太扯了
I think it's bonkers.
谢谢
Thank you.
你父亲是大祭司时
Your father actually banned Feast of Feasts
是禁止万圣之宴的
when he was High Priest.
-他说这很野蛮 -那为什么又继续了
- He said it was barbaric. - So, why is it happening again?
布莱克伍德成为大祭司那年 就恢复了
Well, Blackwood reinstated it the year he became High Priest.
他收到黑魔王的启示
He received a "revelation" from the Dark Lord
来恢复我们的古老仪式
to return to our old rituals.
等等 你不是贡物吧
Wait, you're not a tribute, are you?
不 我泽尔达姑姑自告奋勇
No. My Aunt Zelda is putting herself forth...
但我在想如果死的是我
but I wonder if she'd feel differently about the feast
她会不会另做他想
if I were on the chopping block.
燃烧我吧 黑魔王
Let me burn white, Dark Lord.
选我
Let it be me.
很高兴见到你 米尔德里德姐妹
Delighted to see you, Sister Mildred.
我们今晚要庆祝历史悠久的传统
Tonight we celebrate a time-honored tradition.
万圣之宴是用来提醒我们
The Feast of Feasts is a reminder...
我们中最卑微的人也可以
that even the humblest amongst us can be lifted up...
坐在黑魔王身边
to sit with the Dark Lord.
女巫集♥会♥的存活
And that the survival of the coven is greater
比每个女巫都要重要
than the life of any individual witch.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 是时候揭开黑魔王的旨意了
Sisters, let the Dark Lord's will be revealed.
住手
Stop!
我来
I'll draw.
我替斯派曼家族抽
I'll draw for the Spellman family.
萨布丽娜 你在干吗
Sabrina, what in Satan's name are you doing?
我在遵循受人爱戴的传统 泽尔达姑姑
I'm upholding a beloved tradition, Aunt Zelda,
除非你想承认
unless, of course, you want to admit
这整件事很野蛮
that this whole thing is barbaric,
跟我父亲想的一样
as my father believed!
泽尔达姐妹 有问题吗
Sister Zelda, is there a problem?
没有 阁下
No, Your Excellency.
我勇敢的侄女今年想代表我们家族
My brave niece would like to represent the family this year.
萨布丽娜 你来吧
So, Sabrina, by all means, go ahead.
选张纸条
Select your paper.
烧了
Burn them.
普鲁登斯是王后
Prudence is queen.
我说吧
I told you.
幸运的女巫
Lucky witch.
什么时候才会是我
When will it be my turn?
万宴王后万岁
All hail, Queen of the Feast!
万宴王后万岁
All hail, Queen of the Feast!
向王后下跪
Kneel before your queen!
你知道你差点就成祭品了吗
Do you realize how close you came to being sacrificed?
我以为你不会让我抽签
I didn't think you would let me go through with the drawing.
所以你当着整个巫女集♥会♥
So it's my fault that you decided to play a game
跟我玩胆小鬼游戏 还是我的错咯
of chicken with me in front of the entire coven.
真搞笑
That's rich.
过去就过去了
Right, well, what's done is done.
赞美撒旦放过了你俩
Let's just praise Satan. He decided to spare you both.
也不全是
Not entirely.
萨布丽娜抽到了侍女
Sabrina drew the lot of handmaiden.
牧羊人总比羊要好
Better to be the shepherd than the lamb.
这到底是什么意思 泽尔达姑姑还没告诉我
Which means what, exactly? Aunt Zelda still hasn't told me.
羊是王后 牧羊人是侍女
The lamb is the queen and the shepherd is the handmaiden.
王后高升是最高的荣耀
The queen's exaltation is the highest honor,
所以接下来三天
so for the next three days,
女巫集♥会♥斋戒准备宴会时
while the coven fasts and prepares for the feast,
侍女要满足王后所有的要求
the handmaiden must indulge the queen's every whim.
真好 所以我要宠爱折磨我的女生
Great! So I'm supposed to spoil the girl who harrowed me.
最好喂些无花果和野莓 让她的肉在宴会前
Preferably with figs and wild berries to sweeten her meat
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表