剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
召唤伊瓦诺拉和洛卡斯塔·斯派曼
I call upon Evanora and Locasta Spellman.
继续 萨布丽娜
Continue, Sabrina.
出来吧 仁慈之母 出来吧 黑暗之母
Come forth, Kindly Ones. Come forth, Mother of Darkness.
把你们的力量借给我们吧 驱逐阿波菲斯恶魔
Lend us your power. Expel the demon Apophis!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出来吧 为我们出面
Visit us, Sisters. Intercede on our behalf.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出来吧 为我们出面
Visit us, Sisters. Intercede on our behalf.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出来吧 为我们出面
Visit us, Sisters. Intercede on our behalf.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出来吧 为我们出面
Visit us, Sisters. Intercede on our behalf.
她要喷了
Thar she blows.
结束了吗
Is it-- Is it over?
不知道
I don't know.
萨布丽娜 不要
Sabrina, don't.
阿波菲斯 吞噬虫
Apophis, Devouring Worm.
现在怎么办
Now what?
石印 萨布丽娜
The stone seal, Sabrina.
你真的觉得它回不来了吗 沃德韦尔老师
And you really don't think it can get back up, Ms.xa0Wardwell?
只要有封印 它那样的状态就回不来
Not with that seal in there. And not in the state it was in.
不 那条虫子会钻回属于它的地狱
No, that worm will burrow its way back to hell where it belongs.
杰西叔叔呢
What about Uncle Jesse?
还没醒
Unconscious.
他会虚弱一段时间
He'll be weak for a while,
但他还活着 多亏了你
I imagine. But he's alive, thanks to you.
谢谢大家
Thanks to all of us.
包括你 泽姑
Including you, Aunt Zee.
什么让你改变了主意
What made you change your mind?
首次女巫驱魔仪式
The first witch exorcism ever performed.
这我必须得亲眼见证一下
That seemed like something I should witness first-hand.
长长见识也好
If only for educational purposes.
但不要太骄傲 萨布丽娜
But don't get too big for your britches, Sabrina.
你被禁足了
You're grounded.
禁足
Grounded?
干涉凡间事务的凡人惩罚
A mortal punishment for interfering with mortal affairs.
我不知道你们三个怎么想
Don't know about you three,
反正我想喝一杯好热茶了
but I could do with a nice, hot cup of tea.
好啊 我们回家吧
Oh, yes. Let's go home.
沃德韦尔老师 你来吗
Ms. Wardwell, will you join us?
不 不 我今天打扰得够久了
Oh, no, no. I've intruded enough for one day.
-我该走了 -这样最好
- I should go. - I think that's best, yes.
明早在教室见
But I'll see you bright and early in the morning for homeroom.
沃德韦尔老师
Ms. Wardwell?
谢谢您
Thank you.
姑姑
Aunties?
有人来了
We have company.
布莱克伍德魔父 什么风把您吹来了
Father Blackwood. To what do we owe the honor of this visit?
泽尔达姐妹 听说你和萨布丽娜
It has come to my attention, Sister Zelda, that you, Sabrina,
还有被逐出教会的妹妹
and your excommunicated sister
刚刚进行了一场未经授权的驱魔仪式
have just performed an unauthorized exorcism.
看来罪人传言挺快啊
Word travels fast amongst the damned, it seems.
先声明 我没有通知他
For the record, I did not inform him.
阁下他自己发现
His Excellency had an inkling and...
屈尊于此的
humbled us with a visit.
给我一个好理由
Give me one good reason
为什么我不该把你们逐出教会
why I shouldn't excommunicate the pack of you.
我可以给你两个
I can give you two.
今天收到了你妻子的检测结果
Earlier today, I received the results of your wife's tests.
恭喜你 布莱克伍德魔父
Congratulations, Father Blackwood.
康斯坦斯怀了双胞胎
Constance is expecting twins.
-双胞胎 -是的 这是个好消息
- Twins? - Yes, it's good news.
然而 这次怀孕可能比较辛苦
However, it may be a difficult pregnancy.
不过不用担心 我会满足她所有的需求
Not to worry, though, I'll be tending to her every need.
除非你觉得我 或者
Unless, of course, you feel I, or...
我的家人在某种程度上没这个资格
any members of my family, are unworthy... in some way.
-怎么了 亲爱的 -没什么
- Hey. What's the matter, love? - Nothing.
忧郁症而已
Just my melancholia.
-现在怎么回事 -没什么
- What happened now? - Nothing.
什么都没发生 这就是问题所在
Nothing's happened, which is the problem.
你 泽姑 萨布丽娜 你们三个进行驱魔
You, Auntie Zee, Sabrina, you three performed an exorcism.
与此同时 我被困在这里 毫无作为
Meantime, I was sat here trapped, doing jack all.
我和布莱克伍德魔父在一起时
While I was with Father Blackwood,
我问他关于减刑的事
I asked him about commuting my sentence.
他没有给我希望
He did not give me hope.
也许你可以给交往过的
Perhaps you could try calling that nice,
年轻好小伙打个电♥话♥
handsome young lad you dated.
-卢克什么来着 -卢克·查尔方特
- Luke something or other. - Luke Chalfant.
我打了
I have called him.
不停地打
Repeatedly.
他还没有给我回
He hasn't called me back.
等等 不好意思
Hang on. Um, sorry.
斯派曼姐妹殡仪馆 有什么可以效劳
Spellman Sisters Mortuary, how may I assist you?
帕特南先生
Oh, Mr. Putnam!
听到这个消息我很难过
I'm so sorry to hear that.
当然 随时过来 我们都在
Yeah. Of course. Just come when you can, and we'll be here.
等等 发生什么事了
Wait, what happened?
杰西去世了
Jesse passed.
夜里去世的 他可怜的心脏受不了了
Sometime during the night. His-- His poor heart gave out.
不
Oh, no.
你叔叔的事很遗憾 苏茜
I'm so sorry about your uncle, Susie.
真的 我
Really. I...
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我爸和我参观了我们要送他去的地方
My dad and I visited the place where we were gonna send him.
精神病院
The asylum.
老实说 也许这样更好
Honestly, maybe it's better.
他会在那里烂掉的
He would've rotted in there.
至少
At least...
至少他现在自♥由♥了
At least he's free now.
知道吗
You know?
我想是的
I guess so.
苏茜 我从没见过你穿裙子
Susie, I don't think I've ever seen you in a dress before.
我不是可憎之人 萨布丽娜 我不会是的
I'm not an abomination, Sabrina, and I won't be one.
什么
What?
当然不是 为什么 你为什么这么说
Of course not. Why... Why are you saying that?
算了 没关系
Forget it. It doesn't matter.
亲爱的 你想要什么
Hi, darling. What can I get you?
请给我一杯中号♥拿铁
I'd like a medium latte, please.
你叫什么名字
And, um, what's your name?
卢克
Luke.
姓什么
And your surname?
-查尔方特 -好的
- Chalfant. - That's brilliant.
马上
Coming right up.
卢克·查尔方特先生
Mr. Luke Chalfant.
爱神丘比特
有备无患
"Always prepared,"
是女巫的座右铭
that's the witch's motto.
这一切又有什么意义呢 沃德韦尔老师
What does it all matter, Ms.xa0Wardwell,
我最终还是没能拯救杰西叔叔
if, in the end, I couldn't save Uncle Jesse?
但你做到了
But you did.
你拯救了他的灵魂
You saved his soul.
现在可能觉得不是胜利 但这是的
That might not feel like a victory at this point, but it is one.
阿波菲斯把他折磨得要死
Apophis ravaged him to the point of death.
虽然只有几个小时 你给他带来了和谐
With mere hours to spare, you... brought him peace.
又使他完整了
Made him whole again.
是吗
Did I?
没有理由不这么想啊
We've no reason to believe otherwise.
太棒了 杰西·帕特南
Bravo, Jesse Putnam, bravo.
你在这场激♥情♥戏中演得很好
You played your part in this passion play beautifully.
现在
And now...
在你
After your...
折磨结束后
ordeal...
你要为你服务于更伟大的目的而感到安慰
take comfort in the fact that you served a greater purpose.
目的
Purpose?
她必须对一个凡人进行驱魔仪式
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表