剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Witch law. The Path of Night or the Path of Light.
不可兼得
But not both.
然而 我父亲 一个术士 娶了我母亲
And yet, my father, a warlock, married my mother,
她是人类
and she was human.
是的 差点害艾德华被赶出教会
Yes, and it very nearly got Edward excommunicated.
所以才有疑问 我为什么要加入一个
Which begs the question, why would I want to join an organization
如此对待我至亲的人的组织
that would do that to anyone I cared about?
因为这是他们对你的期待
Because it's what they wanted for you.
不是吗 希尔达
Isn't that right, Hilda?
艾德华和戴安娜不是这么说的吗
Didn't Edward and Diana both say so?
确实 他们说了 亲爱的 说了很多次
Yeah, they-- they did, lamb. Many times.
你是暗夜教会的女儿
You are a Daughter of the Church of Night.
你父亲是个大祭司
Your father was a High Priest.
你会在血月之下受洗
You will be baptized under a blood moon,
和我们一样 和此前斯派曼家族的人一样
as we were, as all the Spellmans before you were,
你的孩子也会这样 侄女 就这么定了
as your children will be. And that, niece, is final.
我来问问你
Let me ask you,
昨天我们在霍桑身上下的咒语 你很喜欢吧
that spell we cast on Hawthorne last night, you enjoyed that?
从你眼中闪烁的光来看 你很喜欢
From the glint in your eye, you loved it.
是的 当然
Yes. Of course.
你要明白如果不受洗
You realize that your gifts,
你的天赋 那份欣快就化为乌有了
that euphoria fade to nothing if you aren't baptized.
我知道
I know.
我只是 想要确定一下
I just... need to be sure.
那样的话 你就需要摘个禁果
In that case, you need to get your hands on a malum malus.
-禁果是什么 -那要看对什么人来说了
- What's a malum malus? - It depends on who's translating.
对男人来说 是邪恶的苹果
If it's a man, it's the apple of evil.
对女人来说 是知识的果实
If it's a woman, it's the fruit of knowledge.
用来做什么
What do you do with it?
那是个苹果 萨布丽娜 当然要啃
It's an apple, Sabrina, you bite it.
然后就会把秘密透露给你
And it whispers secrets to you.
向你传递知识
Grants you knowledge.
有时候会给你展示未来的一个片段
Sometimes it might show you a glimpse of the future.
"我应该走暗夜之路还是走光明之路"
"Should you walk the Path of Night or the Path of Light?"
禁果可能会照亮其中一条路
The malum malus might illuminate one path over another.
-这个你感兴趣吗 -感兴趣
- Is that interesting to you? - Yes, I'm interested.
去果园 找到最老的那棵树
Go to an orchard, find the oldest tree.
会有的 树越老 它看见的越多
It'll have one. The older the tree, the more it's seen,
知道的越多 预测未来
the more it knows, the more accurate
就会越准确
its reading of the future will be.
棒极了
Groovy.
一定要保证没有虫子
And make sure there are no worms in it.
禁果
A malum malus?
然后呢 斯托拉斯 如果禁果
And what, Stolas, if the malum shows the half-breed
给那个混血看了阻止她受洗的画面怎么办
something that dissuades her from her baptism?
我们的黑魔王是不会喜欢的 对吗
Our Dark Lord wouldn't like that, would he?
米克斯女士
Hi, Mrs. Meeks.
我和罗莎琳德想问问霍桑校长在吗
Rosalind and I were wondering, is Principal Hawthorne in yet?
霍桑校长今天不来了
Um... Principal Hawthorne won't be coming in today.
他 受了惊吓
He's had a... shock.
糟糕
Shoot.
我和罗莎琳德有个社团申请
Rosalind and I have a club proposal
希望今天就得到审批
we were hoping to get approved today.
霍桑校长不在的话
In Mr. Hawthorne's absence,
格洛弗助理校长也可以
Assistant Principal Glover would, I suppose...
审核这类申请
be empowered to review such applications.
霍桑这辈子从来没请过病假
Hawthorne has never been sick a day in his life.
你都干什么了 扎小人了吗
What did you do, stick pins in a voodoo doll?
太好了
Yes!
苏茜 快来 我们需要帮助
Susie! Come on! We need help!
好的
Okay.
女人互助
同志们 你们不是为了我才做这些的吧
You guys, you aren't doing all this just for me, are you?
为了我们全体
For all of us.
巴克斯特高中有53%的女生 苏茜
Fifty-three percent of Baxter High is female, Susie.
学校需要这样的社团
The school needs a club like this.
已经姗姗来迟了 姑娘
It's long overdue, girl.
不过是的 如果再有人敢惹你的话
But, yes, if anyone messes with you again,
你就有公认的合法的姐妹团体支持你了
you'll have a recognized, legitimate sisterhood backing you up.
-名字叫女文创融协 -罗莎琳德想到的
- And the name, WICCA? - Rosalind came up with it.
女性文化及创意
The Woman's Intersectional
融合协会 女文创融协
Cultural and Creative Association: WICCA.
加入的女生越多 就越难让我们保持沉默
And the more girls who join, the harder we'll be to silence.
有你的电♥话♥ 萨布丽娜
That call was for you, Sabrina.
沃德韦尔老师叫你去她办公室
Ms. Wardwell has asked to see you in her office.
格洛弗助理校长
Assistant Principal Glover
跟我说她批准了你的组织申请
tells me she's ratified your organization
而申请表上 指导教师是我
and that on the application, I was listed as faculty advisor.
-你不介意吧 沃德韦尔老师 -我很乐意
- I hope that's okay, Ms. Wardwell. - Happy to do it.
尤其是这个社团能让你
Especially if this club gives you
得到你如此渴求的内心安宁
the peace of mind you're so clearly craving.
会有所帮助 至少在这件事上能行
It'll help. At least on this one front.
还有
Oh, is there...
还有别的事情困扰你吗
Is there something else bothering you?
让你苦恼
Weighing on you?
-我可以跟你直说吗 -当然可以
- If I can be honest with you... - Oh, absolutely.
我有可能去别的学校
...there is a possibility of me going to a different school,
一所私立学校
a private school,
但是我还没有完全确定那是我想要的
but I'm not 100 percent sure it's something I want.
是所好学校吗
Well, is, um-- Is it a good school?
一流的
One of the best.
而且更复杂的是 我爸也上过那所学校
And, complicating matters, my dad went to this school.
那为什么不去呢
Then why wouldn't you go?
我也不是想让好学生离开我
Mind you, not that I want to see my prize pupil vanishing on me.
不会是因为男孩子吧
This wouldn't be about a boy, would it?
我发现你和金克尔先生相互倾慕
I've noticed how enamored you are with Mr. Kinkle.
哈维是部分原因 当然 这关乎一切
Harvey's a part of it, sure, but it's everything.
我一辈子都住在绿谷镇
All my life is in Greendale.
要抽身真的很难
It's proving difficult to untangle myself from that.
我们得再谈谈
this merits further discussion.
我们放学后再说
Why don't you and I get together after school
看看能不能一起解开这个死结
and see if we can't untangle this Gordian knot together?
我也想 沃德韦尔老师 但我放学有事
I'd love that, Ms. Wardwell, but I have plans after school.
我要去摘苹果
I'm going apple picking.
真有趣
Ha! How fun.
在哪啊
Where would that be?
-这对不上 -可以的
- It doesn't fit. - Well, it will.
然后我们就能上色
Then we can color it in.
这有什么意义 我都不知道自己在忙什么
What's the point? I don't even know why I bother.
你们来看看
There's something you should see.
在防腐屋里
In the embalming room.
故弄玄虚
So dramatic.
-这是胎记 -但我戳下去
- It's a birthmark. - Except I poked it, and...
没流血
Oh, that doesn't bleed.
那就是女巫印记
That's a witch's mark, then.
也可能只是他的血都积在屁♥股♥上了
Or it's simply that his blood started to settle in his buttocks.
如果这是女巫印记 那康纳就是被人杀了
But if it is a witch's mark and Connor here was murdered...
女巫猎人
A witch hunter?
可能吗
Is that possible?
也许得跟委员会说一声
Might be worth bringing up to the Council.
萨布丽娜加入暗夜教会的理由又多了一个
Yet another reason Sabrina needs to join the Church of the Night.
这样她才能受到保护
So she's protected.
没有女巫集♥会♥的女巫很容易成为猎物
Witches without covens are easy pickings.
我一直在为此祈祷呢 泽尔达
I've been praying on that, Zelda,
我想着如果她
and I just think that if she
能跟谁谈谈 听听外人的意见
wants to talk to someone, an outside opinion--
跟谁聊呢 希尔达 黑魔王吗
Who would you have her talk to, Hilda? The Dark Lord himself?
不
No.
不 我觉得
No, but I just-- I feel like,
尽可能亲近的人吧
as close to him as reasonably possible.
把防腐弄完 小心点
Finish the embalming. Carefully.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表