剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
They were scapegoats to quell the rising witch hysteria.
女巫集♥会♥本可以团结起来去拯救十三巫
The coven could have come together to save the Thirteen,
但她们
but they...
我们 我们的祖先
We, our ancestors...
决定不冒险
decided not to risk it.
所以我们都是背弃十三巫 让她们送死的
So we're all descendants of the witches who turned their backs
女巫的后代吗
on the Thirteen and let them die?
难怪她们恨我们
No wonder they hate us.
讲道理 其实是凡人追捕和吊死她们的
And the mortals that did the actual hunting and hanging, to be fair.
你们最好相信
Well, you'd better believe
我不会抛下朋友
that I am not abandoning my friends
躲在某个魔法末日碉堡里的
to go hide in some magical doomsday bunker.
在你想阻止我前 泽姑
And before you even try to stop me, Auntie Zee--
恰恰相反 我觉得我们应该都留下来保护镇子
On the contrary, I think we should all stay and protect the town.
-真的吗 -这我还真没想到
- Really? - I didn't expect that.
有何不可 绿谷镇十三巫是为了让大家存活
And why not? The Greendale Thirteen were sacrificed
而被牺牲的
so that the pack might survive.
但我们不必再犯同样的错误
But we need not make the same mistake again.
我们是斯派曼家族
We are Spellmans.
所以要挺起高贵的胸膛
That means we stand tall, with dignity,
做正确的事
and we do what is right.
像你父亲一直做的那样 萨布丽娜
As your father always did, Sabrina.
凡人也许软弱 但他们不该面对这样残酷的命运
The mortals may be weak, but they do not deserve this grim fate.
女巫引起了末日
Doom has been unleashed by witches.
那就得由女巫来逆转
It must be averted by witches.
可是该怎么保护他们呢
All right, but protect them how?
我们分身乏术
We can hardly be all places at once.
无法保护整个城镇
We can't protect the whole town.
按照布莱克伍德魔父的方法就可以
We can if we do the same as Father Blackwood is doing.
我们把凡人聚在一起
We gather the mortals together.
泽尔达 我可能有答案了
Zelda, I think I might have the answer.
地狱犬博士告诉我的
Dr. Cerberus told me something.
他原来是本地的气象预报员
He used to be the local weatherman.
天啊
Oh, for Satan's sake!
他说如果有龙♥卷♥风♥或恶劣天气
He said that in the event of a tornado or severe weather,
镇上指定的避难所是巴克斯特高中的地下室
that the town's designated shelter was Baxter High basement.
这是个好主意 希尔达姑姑
That's a great idea, Aunt Hilda.
我们就差龙♥卷♥风♥了
All we need is a tornado.
这很容易
That's easy enough.
召唤北风之神玻瑞阿斯
Boreas, North Wind, I summon you.
召唤东风之神欧洛斯
Euros, East Wind, I summon you.
召唤南风之神诺托斯
Notos, South Wind, I summon you.
召唤西风之神泽弗洛斯
Zephuros, West Wind, I summon you.
奏效了吗 我们怎么能知道
Is it working? How will we know?
等一下
Give it a moment.
撒旦保佑 凡人会听从警告
Pray to Satan the mortals heed the warning.
大部分时间他们都听了
And for the most part, they did.
绿谷镇的凡人都去
The mortals of Greendale gathered
巴克斯特高中内室避难了
to take refuge in the bowels of Baxter High.
好的 别急 慢慢来
All right. All right. Easy does it. Nice and slow.
对嘛 暴风雨避难所空间很大的
That's it. There's plenty of room for all in the storm shelter.
沃德韦尔老师 你不觉得很兴奋吗
Don't you find this invigorating, Ms. Wardwell?
自从看了《绿野仙踪》以后
I've always been fascinated by tornadoes myself,
我一直都很喜欢龙♥卷♥风♥
ever since The Wizard of Oz.
到啦
And now, here we are.
我们学校是绿谷镇唯一安全的地方
Our school, the only safe place in Greendale.
我好激动
I'm engorged with excitement.
霍桑校长
Mr. Hawthorne--
等这事结束
Perhaps, when all this is over,
你和我终于可以喝一杯了
you and I might finally have that drink?
布莱克伍德魔父
Father Blackwood?
-都齐了 -很好
- All are accounted for. - Splendid.
我们齐心协力
With our collective energies,
就能阻止女巫或腥红天使
we shall prevent the witches or their Red Angel
践踏我们的地盘
from crossing our threshold.
少了斯派曼家
All save the Spellmans.
一个都不在
None of them are here.
连安布罗斯也没来
Not even Ambrose.
可惜了
Pity.
我对那孩子还颇具期望的
I had hopes for that boy.
算了
Never mind.
他做了选择
He made his choice.
苏茜 你看见哈维了吗
Susie, have you seen Harvey?
没有 我看见了罗兹的爸爸
No, and I saw Roz's dad,
但罗兹不在这里 萨布丽娜
but I don't think Roz is here, Sabrina.
-我去哈维家 -我去罗兹家
- I'll go to Harvey's. - I'll go to Roz's.
但苏茜 你必须在午夜前回来
But, Susie, you have to be back before midnight.
你为什么没去学校 你没听到警报声吗
Why aren't you at school? Didn't you hear the siren?
听到了 但我们有个避难地窖
I did, but we've got a storm cellar,
我爸也没办法行动
and my dad's in no shape to travel,
-所以我们就待在这里 -哈维 不行
- so we're gonna stay here. - Harvey, you can't.
不只是龙♥卷♥风♥要来
It's not a tornado that's coming,
还有糟糕很多的东西
it's something much, much worse.
-肯定是女巫吧 -是的
- You must mean witches. - Yes,
还有叫作腥红死亡天使的
and then something called the Red Angel of Death.
-但我们可以保护你 -你们
- But we can protect you. - You?
女巫要保护我和我爸不受其他女巫伤害
Witches will protect me and my dad from other witches?
算了 感谢你的提议 但我会保护自己
That's okay. I appreciate the offer, but I'll protect myself.
保护我父亲 保护这所房♥子
I'll protect my dad, and I'll protect this house.
-哈维 现在不是时候 -汤米会这么做的
- Harvey, now is not the time-- - It's what Tommy would've done.
你必须明白
You've gotta understand
我现在为什么不想受女巫保护
why I don't want to rely on witches for my protection now.
-我知道 -别争了 布丽娜
- No, I know-- - Please don't fight me on this, 'Brina.
我说了要留下
I said, I'm staying.
我不想再当胆小鬼了
I'm done being a coward.
露丝奶奶不想走 我不能留她一个人
My Nana Ruth doesn't want to go, and I can't leave her alone.
但大家都在学校 罗兹 龙♥卷♥风♥要来了
But everyone's at the school, Roz. There's a tornado coming.
孩子 拜托
Child, please.
我们是沃克家的女人
We're Walker women.
我们有机灵鬼
We're cunning women.
我们知道什么要来了 并不是龙♥卷♥风♥
We know what's coming, and it ain't a tornado.
是女巫 苏茜
It's witches, Susie.
还有个穿红衣骑白马的男人
And... a man dressed in red on a white horse.
所以你们更应该去巴克斯特高中和大家在一起
Even more reason for you to be at Baxter High with the rest of us.
听着 年轻人
Listen here, young man.
30年来 我大部分时间都在这椅子上坐着
I have spent the better part of 30 years sitting in this chair.
现在没理由离开
I don't see any reason to leave now.
罗兹
Roz?
对不起 苏茜
I'm sorry, Susie.
那我也留下来
Then I'm staying, too.
苏茜
Susie.
我要留下 罗兹
I'm staying, Roz.
多罗西娅就会这么做
It's what Dorothea would do.
她会希望我也这么做的
It's what she would want me to do.
我知道
I know it.
萨布丽娜 你去哪了
Sabrina, where have you been?
凡人都在避难所了
The mortals are down in the shelter,
快到巫聚时辰了
and it's almost the witching hour.
我去哈维家了 然后得绕路
I went to Harvey's, and then I had to make a detour
请求帮助
to call in a favor.
帮助 找谁啊
A favor? Of whom?
哈维 对吧
Harvey, right?
嗯 你是谁
Yeah. Who are you?
我是尼克·斯科拉齐 萨布丽娜让我来的
I'm Nick Scratch. Sabrina sent me.
我是她朋友 今晚来帮你的
I'm a friend of hers and your back-up for the night.
给我看看这个房♥子的所有窗户和门
So I'll need you to show me every window and door in this house,
好让我封起来
so I can seal and bind them for you.
什么样的朋友
What kind of friend?
-你帮个忙啊 -我在帮 乡巴佬
- You gonna do something here? - I'm doing it, farm boy.
虽然你不配 你是女巫猎人吧
Not that you deserve it. You're a witch hunter, aren't you?
她仍然爱你
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表