剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
我会宰了他们
I will slaughter them,
一个接一个
one... by... one.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
佣兽
A familiar.
不能让它跑了
Can't have that on the loose.
-小猫咪 -芭德芭
- Here, kitty, kitty... - Batibat?
黑魔王不允许 我也不允许
The Dark Lord forbids it. I forbid it.
小猫咪
Here, kitty, kitty...
你什么毛病
What is your problem?
听说你想竞选舞会皇后
Heard you're thinking about running for Prom Queen.
斯派曼 温馨建议
A piece of friendly advice, Spellman?
算了吧
Don't.
混血女不可能上台代表巴克斯特高中的
No half-breed's gonna represent Baxter High up on that stage.
皇冠是我们的
That crown will be ours.
别理她们 她们就是嫉妒
Ignore them, they're just jealous.
因为我是大祭司的女儿
Because I'm the daughter of a High Priest?
因为你多么美丽 萨布丽娜
Because of how beautiful you are, Sabrina.
多么迷人 多么风趣
How effortlessly charming, how funny...
似乎总是有理 让人非常抓狂
how infuriatingly right you always seem to be.
说到舞会 我想问你
Speaking of prom, I was going to ask you--
萨布丽娜 伙计们
Sabrina! Hey, guys.
你好啊 尼克
What's up, Nick?
你好 金克尔
'Sup, Kinkle?
我可以私下跟你谈谈吗 这很重要
Can I talk to you in private? It's pretty important.
我一直在想
I've been thinking...
过不了多久
before too much longer,
我们就要申请大学了
we're gonna be applying to colleges,
谁知道我们会去哪里
and who knows where we're gonna end up,
-也许会在不同的学校 -等等
- maybe at different schools. - Wait.
你要和我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
什么 不
What? No!
不 你是我的一切
No. You're my everything.
我不想失去你
I never want to lose you.
所以
That's why...
天啊
Oh, my God.
萨布丽娜·斯派曼
Sabrina Spellman...
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
别答应 萨布丽娜
Don't do it, Sabrina.
你是女巫 他是凡人
You're a witch, he's a mortal.
这两个世界 永远是截然相反的
Worlds that are, and will always be, diametrically opposed.
但是ufeff妈妈和爸爸
But Mom and Dad--
藐视习俗 又怎么样呢
Flouted convention, and where are they now?
他们都死了
They're both D-E-A-D. Dead.
帅气好心的术士怎么样 尼古拉斯·斯科拉齐
What about that nice, handsome warlock, Nicholas Scratch?
我们刚认识 还算不上朋友
We're barely friends, we just met.
你有多爱哈维
How much do you love Harvey?
和你♥爸♥爱你妈一样爱他吗
Do you love him as much as your father did your mother?
是的
I think I do.
如果这样 那么你必须对他坦诚
Well, if that is the case, then you must be honest with him.
如果他真的爱你 就会接受真实的你
If he truly loves you, he will accept you for what you are.
嫁给他你就得承担后果 侄女 记着
Marry him at your peril, niece, but also hear this:
你想在双重身份中寻找平衡
Your attempts to conciliate your duality
只会给你带来痛苦和折磨
will only bring you pain and suffering.
哈维
Harvey?
萨布丽娜 你干什么
Sabrina, what are you doing?
新郎在婚礼前
It's bad luck for the groom
见到穿婚纱的新娘会倒霉的
to see the bride in her dress before the wedding.
我知道 但事情发展得太快了
I know. But things are moving so fast, and...
我有件事要告诉你
there's something I need to tell you.
现在不说以后就说不了了
And... it's either now or forever hold my peace,
这对你来说不公平
and that-that-that wouldn't be fair to you.
你在发抖 怎么回事
You're shaking. What is it?
哈维 我是女巫
Harvey... I'm a witch.
为什么我突然有种似曾相识的奇异感
Why am I suddenly having a strange sense of déjà vu?
因为我告诉过你一次
Because I told you once.
在树林里 然后我抹去了你的记忆
In the woods. And then I made you forget.
有趣的是 我觉得
What's funny is, I think...
虽然你抹去了我的记忆
a part of me always remembered...
我还记得一部分
even after you made me forget.
难道不该告诉你吗
Should I not have told you?
我爱你 萨布丽娜
I love you, Sabrina.
我一直爱着你 永远都会爱你
I always have, and I always will.
但这就够了吗
But is that enough?
你的家人今晚都没来
Your family isn't even coming tonight.
爸爸和汤米在矿井里忙
Dad and Tommy are busy in the mines.
我们不是为了他们结婚的
We're not doing this for them.
嫁给我
Marry me...
我会让你永远成为最幸福的女人
and I will make you the happiest woman...
最幸福的女巫
and witch... of all time.
你很迷人
You look stunning.
我是说真的
I mean, seriously.
我惊呆了
I'm stunned.
尼克 你该和其他人待在客厅
Nick, you should be in the parlor with everyone else.
现在跑还不算晚
Listen, it's not too late to run.
-你在说什么 -你和我
- What are you talking about? - You and me.
女巫和术士是天作之合
A witch and warlock. How it should be.
我们可以跳上扫帚飞走 永不回头
We can hop on this broom and fly off and never look back.
我不能这样对待哈维
I couldn't do that to Harvey.
他爱我
He loves me.
他知道我的身份 依然爱着我
He knows what I am and he loves me.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
亲爱的 我们欢聚与此
Dearly Beloved, we are gathered
与证婚人一起见证
here today in the presence of these witnesses
女巫和凡人的神圣
to join this witch and this mortal in the bonds of holy,
而邪恶的婚姻
and unholy, matrimony.
如果有人提出正当理由
If any person can show just cause
来证明两人不该结合
as to why these two should not be joined together,
请现在提出 否则永远保持沉默
let them speak now or forever hold their peace.
停下
Stop!
停止婚礼
Stop the wedding!
为什么 萨布丽娜 你为什么要告诉我
Why, Sabrina? Why did you have to tell me?
哈维 哈维
Harvey! Harvey!
你要是不告诉我就好了
It would've been fine if you just hadn't told me.
杀死女巫 哈维
Kill the witch, Harvey!
-杀死女巫 -杀了她
- Kill the witch! - Kill her!
-女巫 杀死女巫 -杀死女巫
- Witch! Kill the witch! - Kill the witch!
杀了她 哈维
Kill her, Harvey!
住手 你在做什么
Stop! What are you doing?
女巫不容存活
"Thou shall not suffer a witch to live."
可怜的斯派曼
Poor Spellman.
被你所爱的凡人拒绝 折磨
Rejected, tortured, by the mortals you so love.
告诉我 痛吗
Tell me, does it hurt?
你痛苦吗
Are you in agony?
拜托 请让我出去
Please! Please let me out!
当然 亲爱的
But of course, my sweet.
告诉我解封这座房♥子的咒语
Tell me the spell that unseals this house.
不 我不会说的
No. No! I won't!
现在或许不会 但很快就会了
Not now, perhaps, but soon.
我会倾听你的哭声
I'll be listening for your cries.
杀死女巫 杀死女巫
Kill the witch! Kill the witch!
杀死女巫
Kill the witch!
斯派曼殡仪馆
殡葬礼仪
小猫咪
Here, kitty, kitty...
我不会伤害你的 小猫咪
I won't hurt you, kitty cat.
你在哪里 小猫咪
Where are you, kitty cat?
小猫咪 这就够了 不是吗
Here, kitty, kitty... That's all it takes, isn't it?
你这个无聊的小东西
Humdrum little thing you are.
安布罗斯 你在这儿
Oh, Ambrose, there you are.
我们刚运来一具尸体
We've just had a body arrive.
在太平间 一个年轻小伙子
Down in the morgue. A young lad.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表