剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
我被邀请去大祭司家吃饭
I've been invited to the High Priest's house to sup.
带着医疗包吗
With your medical bag?
闭嘴 希尔达
Shut up, Hilda.
-什么 -你是不受欢迎之人
- What? - You are persona non grata.
和大祭司共进晚餐是莫大的荣幸
Dinner with the High Priest is a great honor.
你永远也享受不到这种待遇
One you'll never again enjoy.
恐怕你们俩今晚得自己照顾自己
You two will have to fend for yourselves tonight, I'm afraid.
我们需要一些蜡烛 咖啡店的地址
We'll need candles, the address of the coffee shop,
和一张地图
and a map.
我们去防腐屋做
We do it in the embalming room.
进来 普鲁登斯
Yes, Prudence.
这家伙在女浴室里偷♥窥♥我们
This creature was spying on us in the girls' showers.
很明显是某人的佣兽 你知道是谁的吗
It's clearly someone's familiar, but do you know whose?
知道 留给我吧 我来处理
Yes. Leave it with me, I'll see that it's dealt with.
是我把乌鸦杀了呢
Shall I kill the raven?
还是你把它带走
Or will you take it and yourself away?
斯托拉斯不喜欢被关在笼子里
Stolas doesn't like being caged.
那就别让他在我的学院出现
Then keep him out of my academy.
黑魔王让我监视萨布丽娜
The Dark Lord asked me to watch over Sabrina.
她去哪儿 我去哪儿
Where she goes, I follow.
这周末不行 学院由我管辖
Not this weekend. The academy is my purview.
你不如转移一下注意力
Why don't you shift your focus?
我不需要你来管我的事
I don't need you to tell me my business.
我只是想指出 萨布丽娜离开后
I am merely pointing out that with Sabrina away,
她的闺蜜会变得很脆弱
her chums will be vulnerable.
姑姑也是
Her aunties, too.
或许你能玩得很开心 沃德韦尔老师
And that you might have some fun, Ms. Wardwell.
好吧
All right. Right-o.
-给你20分钟 -30分钟
- You've got 20 minutes. - Thirty.
20分钟 时间一到我就把你拉回来
Twenty. Then I'm pulling you back.
安布罗斯
Ambrose?
我们通常不接待未预约的客人
We don't usually take walk-ins. It's not that kind of, uh...
我们不是那种生意
not that kind of business.
抱歉 有什么可以效劳
Sorry, can I help you?
我想安排一场葬礼
I'd, uh... I'd like to make some funeral arrangements.
好 那你在那坐会
Right. If you'd like to take a seat, maybe, in there?
有个目录你可以看一下
There's a catalog you can have a little look through.
-目录 -是的 我得去
- Catalog? - Yes. I have to pop to the, um--
只要十分钟
I'll just be like ten minutes.
你好啊
Hey, there.
你经常来这里吗
So, do you, uh... Do you come here a lot?
不多 肯定不会太多
Not a lot, no. I definitely would not say a lot.
嗯 挺俗的
Yeah, it's pretty kitschy.
-那你平时在哪混 -我
- So what are your usual haunts? - I, uh...
我比较宅
I'm more a homebody, myself.
你呢
How about you?
不要死 不要死
Don't be dead. Don't be dead.
好
Okay.
安布罗斯
Ambrose.
快点 快点 小伙子 快点
Hurry up. Hurry up, lad, come on.
昨天我和康纳的父亲谈过了
I spoke to Connor's father yesterday.
他还有一些文件得弄完
There was some paperwork he had to finish up.
警方仍在寻找康纳的凶手
The police are still looking for Connor's killer,
但是他们运气不好
but they're not having much luck.
安布罗斯 不是我说你
You know, Ambrose, not to be harsh,
但我不是给你打电♥话♥来说康纳的
but I didn't call you so we could talk about Connor.
-我是为了更好地了解你 -当然
- I called to get to know you better. - Of course.
大家都这样
Yeah. Because that's what people do. Um--
对不起 我有点生疏了
I'm sorry, I'm a bit out of practice.
你做过的最疯狂的事是什么
What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
你真直接啊
...you're going right to it.
嗯 开门见山
Yeah. Right to the meat of it.
我并不为此感到骄傲 但
I'm not proud of it, but...
我因企图炸毁梵蒂冈而被捕过
I was arrested for attempting to blow up the Vatican.
但是
But--
等等 你是认真的吗
Wait, are you serious?
不
Oh, no.
是的
Oh, yes.
伙计们 拜托 我们没有理由互相憎恨
Guys, please. We have no reason to hate each other.
错 我们有很多理由恨你
Wrong. We have plenty of reasons to hate you.
你父亲背叛了同类 娶了一个凡人
Your father betrayed his own kind to marry a mortal.
你一有机会就会背叛我们
You'll betray us the first chance you get.
只要你撑过苦行
If you survive the Harrowing.
什么
Wh--
但我已经撑过了 就在昨晚
But I already did survive. Last night.
那只是个开始
That was only the beginning.
我要叫了
I'll scream.
你觉得这里有人会帮你吗 他们讨厌你
You think anyone here will help you? They hate you.
随便叫
Scream as much as you'd like,
到时候可不止3个 会有20个女生来折磨你
it'll just be 20 girls harrowing you instead of three.
您好 有什么可以效劳
Excuse me, may I help you?
很抱歉
So sorry.
我在找洗手间
I was looking for the powder room
有个亲切的英国女士
and that lovely little English lady
让我稍等 但离开的的时间有点久
that told me to wait has been gone for so long--
你是
And you are?
沃德韦尔女士
Ms. Wardwell.
我是萨布丽娜的老师 但
I'm one of Sabrina's teachers, but...
我来这里是想安排一场葬礼
I came here to make some funeral arrangements.
好的
I see.
刚才和你说话的那个女人 她去哪儿了
And the woman you spoke to? Where did she go?
应该是地下室吧
The basement, I believe. Yes.
我该走了
I shall be on my way.
希尔达 你在搞什么
Hilda, what game are you playing at?
你紧张吗 安布罗斯
You nervous, Ambrose?
紧张
Nervous?
-什么意思 什么 -你没碰过你的饮料
- How-- How do you mean? What? - You haven't touched your drink,
一直看着窗外
and you keep looking out the window
好像在等什么人似的
as if you're expecting someone.
我以为我会有更多的时间
I thought I'd have more time.
-我得走了 卢克 -什么
- I have to go, Luke. - What?
对不起 这是个错误
I'm sorry, this-- this was a mistake.
-安布罗斯 等等 -安布罗斯
- Ambrose, wait. - Ambrose.
-希尔达 你在哪 安布罗斯呢 -泽尔达
- Hilda, where are you? Where's Ambrose? - Zelda.
亲爱的撒旦
Dear Satan!
你们俩完全失去理智了吗
Have you two completely taken leave of your senses?
灵魂出窍
Astral projection?
那么多鲁莽的蠢事 你偏要选这个
Of all the stupid, reckless things you could do.
全在我掌握之中
It was well in hand.
你把客户单独留在楼上
You left a client alone, upstairs,
这很不专业 希尔达
which is totally unprofessional, Hilda.
安布罗斯 我亲爱的重罪犯 你被软禁了
And Ambrose, my dear felon, you are housebound.
你被禁止离开这里
You're forbidden from leaving the grounds,
包括你的灵魂
and that includes your spirit.
这就是绿谷镇十三巫的路
This is the same path the Greendale Thirteen,
经受了酷刑和监禁 走向绞索
who'd survived torture and imprisonment, walked to the noose.
她们直视前方的路
They kept their eyes straight ahead, fixed on the path.
凡人围满两侧
Mortals surrounded them on either side,
如果有女巫抬起头和凡人对视
and if any witch lifted their eyes to meet a human's gaze...
就会被当场用石头砸死
They were stoned to death on the spot.
我
What...
我现在该怎么办
What do I do now?
你就照着十三巫去做
You do exactly what the original 13 did.
站在潮湿寒冷的夜晚
You stand in the wet, cold night.
不♥穿♥外衣
Exposed.
不♥穿♥鞋子
Without shoes.
不休息
Without rest.
无论你听到什么 都别转身
And you don't turn around, no matter what you hear.
要就久
For how long?
直到黎明
Until dawn.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表