剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Your parents died because of you.
你真可悲
How sad for you.
毫无信仰
Not to have faith in anything?
妈妈 是我
Mom, it's me.
她们在洗礼后就把我孩子带走了
They took my baby after the baptism.
她们说你死了
They told me she had died.
最好忘记凡间
It's better to forget the mortal world.
哈维 让我留下吧 起码让我帮忙
Harvey, please. Let me stay. Let me at least help--
不 萨布丽娜 你
No, Sabrina. You've...
你帮得够多了
You've done enough.
你得走了
You have to go.
凡事都有代价
Everything has a price.
艾德华得到了教训
Edward learned that lesson.
萨布丽娜·斯派曼
现在轮到你了
It's your turn now.
萨布丽娜 深呼吸 让它进去
Sabrina. Breathe. Let it in.
-你能感觉到吗 感觉到了吗 -嗯
- Can you feel it? Do you feel it. - Yes.
-我们没时间了 -哪
- We don't have much time. - Where...
我们要去哪
Where do we go now?
我们要如何阻止十三巫
What do we do to stop the Thirteen...
和腥红天使
and the Red Angel?
不是我们 是你
Not we, you.
力量是你的 不是我们的
The power is yours, not ours.
我该去哪里
Where do I go?
-该怎么办 -你不知道吗 萨布丽娜
- What do I do? - Don't you know, Sabrina?
黑魔王没告诉你该怎么做吗
Hasn't the Dark Lord already shown you what to do?
你说什么
What are you...?
我不
I don't...
我当时在绞刑树旁
I was at the Hanging Tree.
女巫死去的地方
Where the witches died.
那里着火了
It was on fire.
快生出来了 布莱克伍德夫人 加把劲
We're nearly there, Lady Blackwood. One more push.
这是你的长...
And here comes your first...
怎么了
What is it?
没事 你做得很好 布莱克伍德夫人
Nothing. You're doing fine, Lady Blackwood.
想想大祭司会多骄傲
Just think of how proud the High Priest will be.
我儿子没事吧
Is he all right, my son?
健康硬朗 布莱克伍德夫人
Strong and fine, Lady Blackwood.
斯派曼姐妹 布莱克伍德夫人出血太多了
Sister Spellman, Lady Blackwood's bleeding too much.
我们这就救治她
We'll fix her right up.
我的宝宝 泽尔达姐妹 我的宝宝
My babies... Sister Zelda, my babies.
一定要保住他们
They must be preserved...
不惜一切代价
...at all costs.
希尔达 你在这
Hilda, there you are.
犬博士
Dr. Cee?
你怎么在这
What are you doing?
你应该到楼下去 担心死我了
You should be downstairs. I got so worried.
我在念对抗龙♥卷♥风♥的祷文
I'm saying a little prayer against the tornado.
要我陪你吗
Do you need me to stay?
握住我的手就行 一会儿就好
Just hold my hands. Just for a minute.
会有用吗
Will that help?
反正又没有害处
It can't hurt, can it?
苏茜 怎么了 你做了什么
Susie, what happened? What did you do?
不知道 也许她累了 回家了吧
I have no clue. Maybe she just got tired and went home?
不 孩子们
No, children.
她走了
She left.
她走了
She left...
因为轮到他了
because it's his turn now.
腥红骑士
The Crimson Rider.
死亡天使
The Angel of Death.
你们听不到他吗
Can't you hear him?
他的马
That horse of his?
-现在又是怎么了 -凡人 好戏才刚刚开始
- What the hell is that now? - That, mortal, is the main event.
绿谷镇的末日
The Doom of Greendale.
你不是长子吧
You're not your father's firstborn son, are you?
不 汤米是长子
No, that would have been Tommy.
你父亲呢
What about your father?
他是长子
He's the firstborn son, yeah.
我该怎么做 沃德韦尔老师
How do I do it, Ms. Wardwell?
深入内心
Dig deep.
那不只是力量 萨布丽娜
It isn't just power, Sabrina.
是怒火
It's rage.
是改变世界的渴望
It's the desire to change the world...
还有达成的意志
and the will to do it.
给绿谷镇十三巫下令
Command the Greendale Thirteen.
我命令绿谷镇十三巫住手
I order the Greendale Thirteen to stop!
平和地离开 不然就接受我的怒火
Go in peace, or face my wrath!
完事了吗 暴风雨停了吗
Is that it? Has the storm passed?
不 才刚到
No, it just got here.
告诉我 你不是家里的长子吧
Tell me. You're not the firstborn in your family, are you?
三个孩子中的老大
Oldest of three boys.
听我说 快跑 撑过今天
Hear me, hear me. Run away. Live to see another day.
跑 快 我随后就来
Run! Go! I will be right behind you.
哪轮到你来命令我们
Who are you to order us?
绿谷镇的怒火我们感受过一次了 孩子
We felt the wrath of Greendale once, child.
-我们不会再被吊死了 -不 不是吊死
- We won't be hung again. - No, not hung.
是烧死
Burned.
你个半巫 还想烧我们
Burn us, half-witch?
我们不属于人间
We are not of this Earth.
人间的火烧不了我们
No earthly fire can burn us.
不 不是人间的火
No, not earthly fire.
是狱火
Hellfire.
只有最强大的魔鬼才能召唤狱火
None but the most powerful can summon it: Devils.
在女巫的历史上 只有三人
And in the history of witches, only three--
马上就第四个了
Well, it's about to be four.
我 萨布丽娜·斯派曼 艾德华·斯派曼之女
I, Sabrina Spellman, daughter of Edward Spellman,
暗夜之子 召唤第四场 深渊之火
Child of Night, call forth... Fire from the Pit.
然后她们身陷狱火
And then they went up in hell flame.
华丽炙热的地狱
A gorgeous, searing inferno...
吞噬了她们的灵魂
consumed their souls.
释放了她们的愤怒
Releasing their anger...
直到她们烧焦了的身体
until their charred bodies
像灰烬一样 从空中
fell from the sky...
飘落
like ash.
一旦那些
And once the witches
召唤腥红死神的女巫不见了
who summoned the Red Death were gone,
给予他能量的怒火就消散了
and the wrath that fueled him dissipated,
天使 也一样
the Angel, too...
消失不见
simply vanished
彷佛他从没来过
as though he was never there.
巫聚时辰 就这样过去了
And just like that, the witching hour was over.
大家几乎都躲过了暴风雨
And most everyone had survived the storm,
全然不知自己离灭亡有多近
little knowing how close to annihilation they'd come.
今晚发生了什么
What happened tonight?
我敢肯定你女朋友救了整个镇子
I'm pretty sure your girlfriend just saved the entire town.
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
你为什么来这
Why did you show up here?
她让我来的 我就来了
She asked me, so I came.
可是 为什么
No, but... why?
你们
Are you...
-你们 -她爱的是你 凡人
- Are you, guys-- - She loves you, mortal.
她愿意为你而死
She'd die for you.
也许单凭这点就值得原谅她
Maybe that's worth forgiving her.
浮士德 我很遗憾 不过你说得对
Faustus, I'm sorry, but you were right.
布莱克伍德夫人太虚弱了不能生下你的孩子
Lady Blackwood was too weak to bring your baby into the world.
孩子 我记得你说的是双胞胎
Baby? I thought you said twins.
有些不同寻常 但不是没发生过
Something strange but not unheard of happened.
你的一个儿子 占主导地位的那个
One of your sons, the dominant one...
在子♥宫♥里
consumed the other,
把屈服的那个吃掉了
the submissive one, in the womb.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表