剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Is that what you're studying at the academy? Conjuring?
巫术 恶魔学 符咒 仪式魔法
Conjuration. Demonology. Invocation. Ritual magic.
招魂术 但这不能声张
Necromancy, but that's hush-hush.
-有趣吗 -是的
- It's fun? - Yeah.
萨布丽娜 尼古拉斯 我们没有打扰你们吧
Sabrina, Nicholas, we're not interrupting, are we?
完全没有 一起吧
No, not at all. Join us, please.
萨布丽娜 你目前喜欢这个学院吗
Well, Sabrina, how are you enjoying the academy so far?
跟你另一个学校像吗
Is it like your other school?
巴克斯特高中
Uh, Baxter High?
-不像 -你知道我们听说什么了吗
- No. Not really. - You know what we heard?
我们听说你不想接受黑暗洗礼
We heard you didn't want to take your Dark Baptism
是因为你爱上了一个凡人
because you were in love with some mortal boy.
斯派曼家都这样吧
Must be some Spellman kink, hmm?
和凡人混在一起
Slumming with mortals?
有其父必有其女啊
Like father, like daughter, right?
小心点 小尼
Careful, Nicky,
否则她会像玩黑魔王一样来玩你
or she'll cocktease you the way she did the Dark Lord.
小普 你为什么总是这么婊
Why do you have to be such a bitch all the time, Pru?
我不知道 小尼
I don't know, Nicky.
你为什么总是当个贱术士
Why do you have to be such a warlock-slut all the time?
下节什么课 我能陪你吗
What's your next class? And can I please walk you?
当然
Sure.
再见 女士们
See you later, ladies.
别担心我们会再见的
Oh, don't worry... we will.
我很喜欢老电影
I love these old movies.
-这个叫什么来着 -《灵魂狂欢》
- What's this one called again? - Carnival of Souls.
在盐湖城拍的
It was filmed in Salt Lake City.
什么声音
What was that?
罗兹
Roz.
房♥子里还有其他人吗
Is there someone else in the house with us?
-我想告诉你的 -告诉我什么
- I tried to tell you. - Tell me what?
是我叔叔
It's my uncle.
他病得很重 他有需要就会按铃
He's really sick. He rings the bell when he needs something.
我要去看看他
I should probably go check on him.
我肯定要跟你一起去
I'm obviously coming with you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
杰西叔叔在哈维父亲的矿井
Uncle Jesse got sick...
工作时生病了
working in the mines for Harvey's dad.
有一天 他在下面发疯了 他
One day, he just went crazy down there. He...
他说他看到了什么
He said he saw something.
一个
Some...
怪物
monster.
之后他就变了
He's never been the same.
我爸和我在照顾他
My dad and I take care of him
让他吃药 但
and make sure he gets his medicine, but...
大多数时候 他都在昏迷 很安静
most of the time, he's sedated, quiet,
但时不时 像
but... every so often, like...
自从日食以后
since the eclipse--
你♥爸♥留你单独跟他在一起
And your dad just leaves you alone with him?
我告诉他没事的
I told him it would be okay,
我可以承担责任 但是
that I was ready for the responsibility, but...
你可以吗
Are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果我把他房♥门锁上
But if I keep the door to his room locked,
周末你能陪我吗
will you stay with me the rest of the weekend?
紧急号♥码
不要让他们发现你害怕 否则他们会直接杀了你
Don't show them you're scared, or they'll kill you on the spot.
等等
Wait...
我在哪
Where am I?
你在女巫的牢房♥
You're in the Witch's Cell.
绿谷镇十三女巫被关的地方
Where the Greendale Thirteen were held.
这是干什么 普鲁登斯
What is this, Prudence?
这叫苦行
This is the Harrowing.
这是女巫传统
It's a witch tradition.
你必须要能忍♥受
You have to be able to endure
绿谷镇女巫先驱的经历
what those earliest Greendale witches did.
十三人撑到了绞刑 但更多的人死在了这里
Thirteen made it to the noose, but many more perished in here.
这里会剔除一部分人
This place winnowed them.
没有阳光 水和食物
No sunlight, no water, no food.
生活在自己的秽物之中
Wallowing in their own filth,
大多数女巫都疯了 割喉自尽
most witches went mad and cut their own throats.
现在还徘徊在这里
They haunt this place still.
她们会在黑暗中让你看到可怕的东西
They'll show you terrible things in the dark.
让你发疯的东西
Things that will make you go insane.
但你是斯派曼家的
But you're a Spellman.
大祭司的女儿
A daughter of a High Priest.
你不怕黑暗
You're not scared of the dark.
你可以承受
You can take it.
除非你失去了理智
Unless, of course... you lose your head.
不 拜托
No, please!
救命
Help!
地狱车站
看来牢房♥又多了一个受害者
Well, looks like the cell's claimed another victim.
可怜的女孩失去了理智
The poor girl's lost her mind.
像个傻瓜一样自言自语
She's gibbering like a loon.
很好听啊 不是吗
It's a pretty sound, isn't it?
就像海滩上的波浪
Like waves on a beach.
结果还不错
Oh, it wasn't so bad in the end.
顺便说一下 这是塞勒姆
This is Salem, by the way.
无论我身在何处 他都能保护和安慰我
He protects and comforts me, wherever I am.
他很聪明
He's very clever.
在妖精形态下 他什么缝都能钻过去
In goblin form, there isn't a crack he can't squeeze through.
再见 姑娘们
Bye, girls.
你起得很早
You're up early.
我就没睡 哈维
I didn't ever go to sleep, Harvey.
什么 你和希尔达姑姑
What, did you and your Aunt Hilda
和一群农民去开派对了吗
go out partying with a bunch of farmers?
不是
Not exactly.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
你讨厌农博会吗
You hate the expo?
-那回来吧 -不
- Come home, then. - No.
我不能
I can't.
我必须坚持到最后
I have to see it through.
是吗
Really?
我都不知道农博会这么难熬
Man, I guess I didn't realize how intense these expos were.
是啊
They are.
但这很有帮助
But this is helping.
-什么 -听你的声音
- What? - Hearing your voice.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我还没用性感的声音呢
It's not even my sexy voice.
继续说 哈维·金克尔 就
Keep talking, Harvey Kinkle, just...
继续说
keep talking.
塞勒姆
Salem?
有人看到
Has anyone seen--
还给我
Give them back.
你在说什么
Whatever are you talking about?
我的猫 刚刚坐在我睡衣上的
My cat. Who was sitting on my pajamas.
-什么猫 -什么睡衣
- What cat? - What pajamas?
本来在我床上 现在都没了
They were on my bed, now they're both gone.
是吗
They are?
天呐
Oh, dear.
我知道是你拿的
I know you took them.
你有多想要
How bad do you want them?
还给我
Give them back to me!
打架 打架
Fight! Fight! Fight!
斯派曼小姐
Miss Spellman.
穿好衣服 去我的办公室
Get dressed at once, and then to my office.
首先 学院里不允许带佣兽
Firstly, familiars are not permitted at the academy.
塞勒姆必须和泽尔达回家
Salem will have to go home with Zelda.
其次 我觉得这个问题很有必要
Secondly, and I feel I must ask this,
萨布丽娜 你在这开心吗
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表