剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
As Sabrina the witch...
我可以解决
I could... fix this.
如果我
If I-- If...
如果我们能让他不再受煎熬
If we have... the power to ease his suffering,
为什么不用呢
why shouldn't I use it?
首先 这是有规矩的
Well, for a start, there are rules.
而且这事很不靠谱
And it's a treacherous business.
生命 死亡 来世
Life. Death. The... afterlife.
这些不是儿戏
These are not things to be trifled with.
-为什么 很复杂吗 -也不是
- Why? Is it that complicated? - Well, no, actually.
我的咒语
The incantation I have is
很简单而且效果很好
really quite simple and yields great results.
我亲眼见过
I've seen them firsthand.
但你不能用
But you can't.
-求你了 -等等 你有这咒语
- I beg you. - Wait, you have this incantation?
有本在巴克斯特高中办公室的架子上
Somewhere in my office, on the shelves in Baxter High.
《死亡之书》 里面有各种各样的死灵仪式
A Book of the Dead, full of all sorts of necromantic rites.
但是 萨布丽娜 如果你进行这个仪式
But, Sabrina... even if you did use this rite,
有部分的咒语是非常糟糕的
there's one part of the spell that's unspeakable.
-哪部分 -我不想说
- Which part? - I'm loathe to say it out loud.
咒语需要一命换一命
The spell requires an offering for the dead to rise.
来平衡宇宙的力量
Balance out the cosmic forces.
汤米要复活 就得有人死
Someone has to die for Tommy to live again.
以眼还眼 以命抵命
An eye for an eye. A life for a life.
但你不能越过那条线
But you couldn't cross that line.
你有很多身份 萨布丽娜·斯派曼
You are many things, Sabrina Spellman,
但不是杀手
but a killer is not one of them.
布莱克伍德魔父
Father Blackwood!
泽尔达姐妹
Sister Zelda.
我们今天太忙了 请进
We've had quite the day here, but do come in.
你是来问你夫人情况的吧
I assume you've come for an update about your wife.
其实我是来找你的侄子
In fact, I'm here to see your nephew.
安布罗斯兄弟 我很迷茫
Brother Ambrose, I am at a loss.
卢克跟我说完你
As soon as Lucas spoke to me about you,
我就翻了你的卷宗
I looked into your dossier.
你上了牛津 17岁发表了诗集
You went to Oxford and published a book of poetry at 17.
和超现实主义画家一起作画
You painted with the Surrealists,
教过胡迪尼舞台魔术
taught stage magic to Houdini.
孩子 你最后怎么会卷进
My boy, how did you ever end up as part of a plot
炸毁梵蒂冈的阴谋
to blow up the Vatican?
我父亲很早就死了 他是被巫师猎人杀害的
My father died young. He was killed by witch hunters.
我不停地换大学
I drifted from university to university...
寻找父亲一样的人
trying to find a father figure.
然后我找到了
And then, I found one.
他有才华 有魅力 对黑魔王很忠心
He was brilliant, charismatic, and devoted to the Dark Lord.
青年克罗利
A young Crowley.
他的使命就成了我的
And his mission became my mission.
你是那个阴谋里唯一被抓的巫师
You were the only witch arrested for that plot,
但你不是单独行动的 安布罗斯兄弟
but you did not act alone, Brother Ambrose.
是的 我
It's true. No, I...
他们要跟我做笔交易
I was offered a deal.
如果我
Immunity...
说出同伙的名字就可以获得豁免权
if I gave up the names of my co-conspirators.
但我不能说
But alas, I could not do it.
现在这个交易依然有效
Well, that offer still stands.
告诉我同伙的名字
Give me the names of the others who plotted with you...
你就自♥由♥了
and you shall have your freedom.
我回头来问你的决定
I will return to hear your decision.
阁下
Your Excellency.
如果您有时间 我能打扰一下吗
If you have a moment, I wonder if I might bother you.
我需要您的精神指导
I'm in need of your spiritual guidance.
我有段时间没向撒旦忏悔了
It's been some time since I've submitted to Satanic confession.
但我必须向您忏悔
But I must confess to you
恐怕我家人偏离暗夜之道太远了
now I fear my family is straying too far from the Path of Night.
确实
Indeed.
你只能拜倒在黑魔王的身前
There can be no other recourse but to prostrate yourself
别无他法 继续
before the Dark Lord. Go on.
艾德华死后 我一直在
I've fought to hold the spellmans to the mark
尽力维护斯派曼家
since Edward's death.
但我们没落了
But we're a fallen family.
半巫 被软禁 被除名
Half-mortal, house-arrested, excommunicated.
有时候我感觉自己在开一家给任性女巫待的
There are times I feel I'm running a halfway house
教习所
for wayward witches.
我很失职 魔父
I'm failing, Father.
辜负了暗夜教会 辜负了你
Failing the Church of Night. Failing you.
不像伪神
Unlike the False God...
黑魔王接受我们的弱点
the Dark Lord accepts our weakness.
他知道我们是由肉身和失败构成的
He knows we are made of flesh and failure.
这是我们的天性 泽尔达姐妹
This is our nature, Sister Zelda.
我也了解恐惧
I, too, know fear...
和煎熬
and suffering.
当然 我妻子在抽签时的所为
Of course you know, my wife threatened my faith
威胁了我的信仰
with her transgression at the lottery.
而且在我等待孩子的命运和性别时
What's more, while I await the fate and gender of my children...
布莱克伍德女士
Lady Blackwood has...
不让我碰她了
denied herself to me.
不
No.
是的
Yes.
好几个月了
Many months now.
被抛弃 没人碰
To be forsaken,xa0untouched.
这不是黑魔王的对我们
That is not the Dark Lord's will...
对任何人的旨意
for any of us.
浮士德
Faustus.
泽尔达
Zelda.
苏茜
Susie.
多罗西娅
Dorothea.
我按你说的做了 进了矿井
I did what you asked. I went into the mines.
是的
You did.
真是个勇敢的小男生
You're a very brave boy.
小镇建成后 帕特南家就一直很勇敢
Putnams have always been brave since this township was founded.
-感觉如何 -很吓人
- How did it feel? - Scary.
但也真的很好
But really good, too.
这只是开始
And that... was just the beginning.
萨布丽娜
布丽娜 这听起来会很怪
'Brina. Okay, this is gonna sound weird.
真的很怪
Like, really, really weird.
怎么了
What is?
我要说了
Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
你记得汤米棺材滚下来吧
You remember when Tommy's casket fell over?
你去追哈维时 我把汤米的安全帽捡起来了
When you went after Harvey, I picked up Tommy's hard hat.
我拿着时 我
And while I was holding it... I had...
感觉
It was...
像是幻觉
Well, it was like a vision.
闪现
A flash.
我知道这说法听起来是什么样
And I know how that sounds.
但前一秒我还在葬礼上
But one second, I was at the funeral...
后一秒就到了矿井
...and then the next, I was in the mines.
我看到两个怪怪的女孩
I saw these two creepy girls.
她们穿着老式的蕾丝花边裙
And they were wearing old-fashioned dresses with lace collars.
就两个 不是三个
Just two girls? Not three?
就两个 她们在玩布娃娃
Just two. And they were playing with dolls.
奇怪吧
Weird, right?
嗯 很奇怪
Yeah, definitely weird.
罗兹 你把这两个女孩的长相描述一下
Okay, Roz, I'm gonna need you to describe these two girls to me
能说多细就多细
in as much detail as you can possibly remember.
普鲁登斯
Prudence.
够了 萨布丽娜
That's enough, Sabrina.
你召唤了我
You summoned me.
我来了 你要干吗
I'm here. What do you want?
复仇
Revenge.
这没问题 找谁
I can get behind that. On who?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表