剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Yeah.
对 是你 你可算全明星
Yeah, that's you. You were an All-Star, dude.
连续三年当选最有价值球员
MVP. Three years straight.
我们都会去看你比赛
We'd all go to your games.
我从没做过这种事
I've never done anything like that before.
你天生就是这块料
You were born for this role.
-我不行 要是我被 -被抓
- I can't. What if I get-- - Caught?
那你就跑
Then you run.
要是被我爸发现 我会被禁足
If my dad ever found out, I'd totally be grounded.
谁
Yeah?
苏茜 我能进来吗
Susie, can I come in?
当然
Sure.
你在跟谁说话
Who were you talking to?
没人 爸
No one, Dad.
斯派曼姐妹殡仪馆 有什么可以帮您
Spellman Sisters Mortuary, how may I assist you?
明白
Oh, I see.
好的
Yes, yes.
不会 当然 我们会照顾好这些可怜人
No, of course. We'll take care of the poor dears.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事 希尔达
Yes, Hilda?
看来大部分
Well, it seems that most,
矿工的尸体都找到了
if not all, of the miners' bodies have been recovered.
今天晚点就会被送过来
So they'll be arriving later today.
愿撒旦保佑
And Satan willing,
能给这些年轻人的家里一个了结
they'll bring some closure to those young men's families.
对了 萨布丽娜 哈维怎么样了
By the way, Sabrina, how is Harvey coping with it all?
还撑得住
He's hanging in there.
希尔达姑姑 你刚说尸体什么时候送来
Aunt Hilda, what time did you say the bodies were arriving?
今天下午 我那会儿在书店
This afternoon. I'm going to be at the bookstore.
我可以接待
I can receive them.
我来处理吧
Uh, but do let me handle them,
泽尔达姑姑 等我从学院回来
Aunt Zelda, when I'm back from the academy.
我晚点也会去学院
Which is where I'll be later today as well.
大祭司命我担任撒旦唱诗班的指挥
The High Priest has appointed me Directrix of the Satanic Choir.
他什么时候认命的
When did he do that?
不关你事 希尔达
Never you mind, Hilda.
你还是专心收拾烂摊子
You stick to cleaning up "Spills on aisle five,"
或是随你在那间小破店忙乎什么吧
or whatever it is you do in that tawdry little shop.
与此同时 安布罗斯 萨布丽娜和我
In the meantime, Ambrose, Sabrina, and I
要让斯派曼家族的荣光复燃
will be restoring the luster to the Spellman family name.
好事就要发生了
Good things are coming.
我能真真切切感受到
I can feel it in my bones.
你有感觉吗
Did you feel it, too?
沃德韦尔老师
Ms. Wardwell.
-感觉什么 -圣魔
- Feel what? - The Santa Diabla.
昨晚绿谷镇刮过的妖风
The ill wind that blew through Greendale last night
颤抖如电流
like a frisson of electricity.
就像两个世界件的幕布被撕得粉碎
As though the curtain between worlds had been torn asunder.
你没感觉
You didn't feel it?
没有
I don't think so.
我
I...
我昨晚基本都待在家
I pretty much stayed in last night.
但你一定听到狗叫声了吧
Oh, but surely you heard the dogs?
感觉就像绿谷镇所有的狗
Why, it sounded like every dog in Greendale
都彻夜狂吠
was howling all night long.
简直
It was...
振奋人心
exhilarating.
生机盎然
Positively life-giving.
你应该不是会想
Now you weren't thinking of...
未经同意就把我的《死亡之书》借走吧
borrowing my Book of the Dead without permission, were you?
其实只要你开口就行
Not when all you need do is ask.
给 拿走吧
Go on. Take it.
-沃德韦尔老师 -什么事
- Ms. Wardwell? - Yes?
我拿错书了
I picked up the wrong book.
我在找
I was looking for...
那本《术士年鉴》
the Occultist's Almanac.
为了修布莱克伍德魔父课的额外学分
For some extra credit I'm doing for Father Blackwood.
能借我吗
Is it okay if I borrow it?
萨布丽娜 大家说的是真的
Sabrina, is it true what everyone's saying?
哈维的哥哥还活着
That Harvey's brother is alive?
大家都知道了
People already know?
贝特曼先生
Mr. Baterman was delivering
给哈维家对面送UPS包裹的时候
a UPS package across the street from Harvey's
说透过窗户看到汤米了
and said that he saw Tommy through the window.
对 是个奇迹
Yeah, it's a miracle.
或者正好相反
Or the exact opposite.
怎么这么说 罗兹
Why do you say that, Roz?
昨晚我做了个超怪的梦
I had the most bizarre dream last night.
天上下着雪
It was snowing.
我在林中走着
I was walking through the woods,
听到一个恐怖的声音
and I heard this horrible sound.
然后我走到一片空地
And I came through, into this clearing.
看到几只狗在争抢
And there were these dogs fighting over...
抢什么 罗兹
What, Roz?
那群狗把汤米·金克尔都撕烂了
The dogs were tearing Tommy Kinkle apart.
罗兹 这个梦
Roz, was this dream like...
是不是像你之前的幻象
like the vision you had?
在矿井里的那些女孩
Of the girls in the mine?
好了 罗兹 说真的
Okay, Roz, real talk.
我很担心哈维
I'm worried about Harvey
说得更详细些
and more specifically,
我担心汤米可能有什么问题
I'm worried that something might be wrong with Tommy.
-比如说 -我还不确定
- Like what? - I'm not sure yet.
不过 也许你能帮我查明白
But maybe... you could help us figure it out.
-怎么帮 -用你的 叫什么来着
- How? - With your... what did you call it?
-我没法控制机灵鬼 -你确定
- I can't control the cunning. - Are you sure about that?
你碰到汤米的安全帽时
You saw the girls in the mine
看到矿井里的那几个女孩了对吗
when you touched Tommy's hard hat, right?
或许 如果你能离汤米足够近的话
Maybe, if-- if we could get you close enough to Tommy--
比如能碰触到他吗
To, like, establish contact with him?
要是他有什么事 你能看到
You could see, immediately, if something is wrong with him.
你对我们学院感觉如何
How do you find our academy, then?
自♥由♥
Liberating.
绝对的自♥由♥ 阁下
Absolutely liberating, Your Excellency.
我能理解
I can well imagine.
我有份礼物给你
I have a gift for you.
兄弟情义的象征
A token of brotherhood.
你被剥夺巫师基本权已经有很长时间了
You've been denied a basic warlock right for too long.
这是你的佣兽
A familiar of your own.
一只拥有最高血统的妖精
A goblin of the highest pedigree.
它叫
His name...
利维坦
is Leviathan.
谢谢 布莱克伍德魔父
Uh, thank you, Father Blackwood.
我倍感荣幸
You-- You honor me.
现在是暗夜教会最显赫的时期 安布罗斯
These are exalted times for the Church of Night, Ambrose.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
你朋友卢卡斯一直协助我拟定计划
Your friend Lucas here has been helping me with some plans to...
改革女巫集♥会♥
reform... the coven.
其律法 教诲 及其成立的奠基
Its laws, its teachings, the very foundation it is built upon.
愿为您效劳 阁下
Anything I can do for you, Your Excellency.
好 来日方长
Well, we'll see.
与此同时 也许你可以
In the meantime, perhaps you could start
先帮助卢卡斯翻译
by helping Lucas translate
九册《叛教♥徒♥福音》
a nine-volume set of the Apostate Gospels
他近来焦头烂额
he's been struggling with.
-没问题 -我得巡视去了
- Certainly. - I have my rounds.
你们随意
But feel free to, um...
走走
...spread out.
好的
Certainly.
安布罗斯兄弟
And Brother Ambrose...
欢迎回家
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表