剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
给 拿着
There you go. Here, take it.
你绝对猜不到 萨布丽娜
You'll never guess, Sabrina.
怎么了 沃德韦尔老师
What's happening, Ms. Wardwell?
WICCA的年轻姑娘们
Well, the young ladies of W-I-C-C-A,
也就是女文创融协 金克尔先生
that's WICCA to you, Mr. Kinkle,
发出了她们的声音
are making their voices heard.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
这是一些
Here's a list of books
巴克斯特高中不许你读的书
Baxter High doesn't want you to read!
而它们都还是伟大的文学作品
And they also happen to be great works of literature.
伙计们 你们什么时候做的
You guys, when did you do this?
-昨晚 -那不过是书
- Last night. - I mean, they're just books, you know.
他们怕什么 霍桑校长会...
What are people so afraid of? That Principal Hawthorne's gonna--
女士们 关于你们的提议
Ladies, about your claims.
你不能惩罚发传♥单♥
You can't punish someone for handing out flyers,
霍桑校长
Principal Hawthorne.
恰恰相反 斯派曼小姐
On the contrary, Miss Spellman,
我只是想告诉沃克小姐 我联♥系♥了家庭教师协会
I just wanted Miss Walker to know that I called the PTA
还有校董会谈了《最蓝的眼睛》的事
and the school board about The Bluest Eye.
他们在重新考虑此事
They are reviewing the matter,
明天会把他们的想法告诉我
and will come back to me tomorrow with their thoughts.
不客气 沃克小姐
You're welcome, Miss Walker.
斯派曼殡仪馆
殡葬礼仪
你跟他熟吗
Did you know him well?
康纳吗
Connor?
我们约会过几次 但是
We dated a few times, but...
节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
-我叫安布罗斯 -卢克
- My name's Ambrose, by the way. - Luke.
我
I, uh...
我会想他的
I'm just gonna miss him, that's all.
他和他的那只破蜥蜴
Him and that stupid lizard of his.
他随身带着
He took it everywhere.
要不就是它跟着他
Yeah, or it followed him.
它们从不会走远 是吗
They never stray far, do they?
你是说你熟悉[佣兽] 那样的鬣蜥吗
Are you saying you're familiar... with iguanas like that?
我是说我知道康纳对它
I'm saying that I know Connor was very...
非常依恋
attached to it.
-他们感情很好 -它在我那儿呢
- They had a bond. - Because I have him.
在楼上
Upstairs.
我房♥间里
In my room.
如果你想打个招呼的话
If you wanted to say hi.
我该走了
I should go.
但是 下次的吧
But... another time maybe.
到了1805年秋
By the autumn of 1805,
刘易斯与克拉克远征队的人 都饥饿难耐
the men of the Lewis and Clark Expedition were starving,
走投无路 而且时日不多了
desperate, and running out of time.
就在他们划下大♥陆♥分水岭前
Just before them lay the Continental Divide,
还有在那之后...
and just beyond that...
韦伯斯特救下杀人犯 被诅咒者的辩护人
被诅咒者的辩护人
儿童强♥奸♥犯被洗清罪名
法庭今天就杀人案宣判
食人证据被推♥翻♥
女人杀手被判无罪
韦伯斯特救下杀人犯
陪审团震惊 法官判决 无罪开释
韦伯斯特开口 凶手获释
你为什么帮我
Why are you helping me?
你有什么企图 凶手辩护者
What do you want out of this, Defender of the Damned?
好吧 你知道了
Okay. So you know.
你帮助获释的人 不是凶手就是禽兽
The people you've helped set free, murderers and monsters.
他们所犯下的那些罪行
The kinds of crimes they've committed.
-人人都有权受辩护 -你没有 你被解雇了
- Everyone's entitled to a defense. - Not you. You're fired.
等等 萨布丽娜 别走
Wait! Sabrina, stop.
你的困境我经历过 被魔鬼所困
I've been where you are right now, trapped by the Devil.
很久之前 我做了个交易
I made a deal, a long time ago,
想成为世上最出色的律师
to be the greatest lawyer in the world.
那时我年轻气盛
I was young and ambitious.
我签了名
And I signed my name away.
书虽然不同 但兽却相同
A different book... but the same beast.
你猜怎么着 我开始赢官司
And what do you know? I started winning cases.
等我发现我的案子都是
And by the time I realized the only cases I got
最堕落的
were the most depraved,
最淫秽的 为时已晚
the most obscene, it was too late.
这就是他的诡计 懂了吧
And that was his little trick, you see.
诡计无处不在
And there's always a trick.
还有代价
And a price.
我令一个男人获释
I set a man free...
他对很多女性犯下的罪行罄竹难书
who had done unspeakable things to a number of women.
在我让他无罪之后
And after I freed him,
他趁我不在家时闯进来
when I wasn't home, he broke in...
他对我女儿
and he did those things...
犯了同样的罪行
to my daughter.
不
Oh, no.
我知道自己过去所作所为
Now I know that I have done more
远超我的罪孽
than my share of bad in the past.
但我觉得或许还能救你
But I think... that I might be able to save you.
如果你同意
If you'll let me.
机会渺茫
It's a long shot...
但有可能
but maybe.
斯派曼女士 你们姐妹俩都是注册助产士
Ms. Spellman, both you and your sister are certified midwives.
-是的 -是
- Yes. - Yes.
你们在女巫圈里接生了很多孩子
You have delivered many babies in the witch community,
包括你们的侄女萨布丽娜
including your own niece, Sabrina.
-对 -对
- Yes. - Yes.
你们能否向法庭作证
Can you verify for the court, then...
萨布丽娜是凡人女子所生
was Sabrina born of mortal woman?
-她是 对 -当然 是的
- She was, yes. - Absolutely, yes.
那么她是半巫半人
Making her half-witch, half-mortal and, therefore,
因此她只有一半适用于本庭法律
only half-subject to the laws of this court!
-荒谬 判官大人 -不 这是她的权利
- This is absurd, Your Dishonors. - No, sir, it is her right!
我请求凡人陪审团
I demand a jury of mortals!
并且更换法庭
And a change of venue!
我拒绝本庭对我当事人的审判
I reject the authority of this court over my client!
肃静
Disorder in the court!
-打开窗户 马克 -我的天啊
- "Psst! Open the window, Mark." - Judas Priest!
卢克
Luke.
你怎么进来了
How did you get in here?
你请我来的 记得吗
You invited me earlier, remember?
-那你是吸血鬼 -不 我是巫师
- So what, you're a vampire? - No, I'm a warlock.
跟康纳一样 跟你一样
Like Connor was. Like you are.
对吗
Aren't you?
公诉人
The prosecution
和女巫群体对凡人法律并不陌生 韦伯斯特先生
and witching community are familiar with human law, Mr. Webster.
如果要判定萨布丽娜的主导天性
If Sabrina's true, dominant nature is to be determined
是凡人还是女巫 那来吧
mortal or witch, so be it.
我们就引用凡人的法律来测试她
We shall invoke human laws to test her.
-这并非我的提议 -方法一
- That is not what I was suggesting. - One:
我们对萨布丽娜用水审法
We may subject Sabrina to trial by water.
把她绑起来投入河中
She will be bound and dropped into the river.
如果她浮起来 就是女巫
If she floats, she's a witch.
如果她沉下去 就是人类 那就当庭释放
If she drowns, she's human. And free to go.
-无法接受 -或者
- Unacceptable! - Or two:
如果被告情愿赤♥裸♥接受
The accused will submit to being stripped and examined,
女巫集♥会♥的验身 看身上是否有胎记
in full view of the coven, for a witch's mark upon her body.
如果找到胎记 那么本庭继续审理
Should a mark be identified, this trial continues, uninterrupted.
如果找不到
Should no mark be found,
本庭就必须承认她所谓的凡人性
this court will be forced to recognize her so-called "Humanity."
同意
Yes!
绝对不行 我不允许
Absolutely not, I forbid it!
坐下 泽尔达 别散架了 你都皮包骨了
Sit down, Zelda, before you collapse. You're skin and bone.
萨布丽娜 我得问你
Sabrina, I have to ask.
你到底知不知道自己有胎记
Do you even know if you have a mark?
我们从这着手
Let's start there.
也许还有其他办法
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表