剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
别丢下我和她在一起
Don't leave me with her!
-安布罗斯 -堂妹
- Ambrose! - Cousin?
房♥子里有一个叫芭德芭的梦魔
There's a sleep demon named Batibat on the loose in the house.
-你在做梦 -是吗
- You're dreaming this. - I am?
是的 但是我有个计划 你要帮我
Yes, but I have a plan and you're gonna help me.
告诉我该怎么做 你闭嘴
Tell me what to do. Shut up, you.
吸引她的注意力 让她无暇分心
Distract her. Keep her occupied.
梦魔
The sleep demon?
只有这几条走廊 这几扇门
There are only so many halls, only so many doors.
求饶吧 小女孩
Beg, girl.
求芭德芭饶恕你
Beg for Batibat's mercy.
她给猫施了法术
She put a glamor on the cat?
恶魔 我告诉你
Demon, I'll talk!
我告诉你解封房♥子的咒语
I will tell you the spell that unseals the house,
但请结束这场折磨吧
but, please, end this torment.
说吧 孩子 我们俩就都自♥由♥了
Speak, child, and we will both be free.
靠近些 恶魔 我
Come closer, demon. I'm...
我太虚弱了
I'm so weak.
再接点
Closer.
这个咒语很复杂
The spell, it's complicated.
非常古老
Very ancient.
来自苏美尔
Sumerian.
-东哥德 -我该怎么破解
- Ostrogoth. - How do I break it?
你得咏唱
You have to chant.
单腿站立
Standing on one leg.
-挥舞你的手 -够了
- Waving your hands in-- - Enough!
等等
Wait.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
蠢恶魔 我是在帮我堂妹逃走争取时间
Silly demon. I'm distracting you while my cousin escapes.
不
No!
斯派曼
Spellman.
你在哪
Where are you?
来啊 小女孩
Here, little girl.
萨布丽娜
Oh, Sabrina.
孩子
Oh, child.
这个小游戏要结束了
This little game has come to an end.
你以为蜘蛛能救你吗
You think those spiders can save you?
黑魔王都无法拯救你
Not even the Dark Lord can save you.
泽尔达姑姑 无论你要做什么 都快一点
Aunt Zelda, whatever you're about to do, do it fast.
捕梦者不会捕捉梦 芭德芭
Dream catchers don't trap dreams, Batibat.
他们捕捉噩梦
They trap nightmares.
有时候最古老 最简单的魔法效果最好
Sometimes the oldest, simplest magic works best.
我刚做了一个非常生动的梦
I just had the most vivid dream.
我也是
Yes, so did I.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina!
不像冥河机关那样精密
Not as intricate as an Acheron Configuration,
但是果酱罐也可以
but a jam jar will do just as well.
-现在感觉如何 -更好了 希尔达姑姑
- How does it feel now? - Better, Auntie Hilda.
我
I, um...
我欠你一句道歉 萨布丽娜
I owe you an apology, Sabrina.
你到我梦里找我时 我很害怕
When you came to me, in my dream, I was... lily-livered.
歇斯底里 胆怯
Hysterical. Cowardly.
你只在梦里这样 泽尔达姑姑
Only in the dream, Aunt Zelda.
只在那个可怕的梦里
Only in that terrible dream.
所以你
So you...
经历了我们所有的梦
walked through all of our dreams, then?
是的
I did.
但是我
But I can...
记不清了 一切都很模糊
barely remember it, it's all so fuzzy.
非常模糊
So fuzzy.
喂
Hello?
哈维 是我
Harvey, it's me.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina?
几点了
What time is it?
很晚了 但我要问你点事
It's super late, but I need to ask you something.
你不会伤害我的 是吗
You'd never hurt me, would you?
什么 当然不会
What? No, of course not.
这话从何说起
Where-- Where is this coming from?
我们只是
We're just...
太不同了 我们两个
so different, the two of us.
你在说什么 宝贝
What are you talking about? Babe...
发生什么事了吗
has something happened?
没有 没有 我
Nothing, no. I had a...
做了个噩梦而已
really bad dream, that's all.
明天学校见
I'll see you at school tomorrow?
好啊 第一节是公民学 对吧
Yeah, sure. We've got Civics first, right?
沃德韦尔老师的课
With Ms. Wardwell?
萨布丽娜
Sabrina.
怎么了
Why...
现在是半夜啊 你有什么事吗
It's the middle of the night. What can I do for you?
你可以先告诉我真♥相♥
You can start by telling me the truth...
你是谁 什么身份
about who and what you are.
那进来坐吧
You'd better sit down, then.
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表