剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
我脑海里一直在想
in the back of my mind, I keep wondering...
汤米是怎么出来的
how did Tommy get out?
他怎么活下来的
How did he survive?
你也看到他的安全帽了 都是血
You saw his hard hat. It was covered in blood.
他被压在石头下面
He was under all that rock...
一根骨头都没断
and not a single broken bone?
你会
Hey, you'll...
我们会渡过难关的
We'll get through this.
相信我
Trust me.
还没结束
It's not over.
萨布丽娜
Sabrina--
但是你必须小心
But you have to be careful.
汤米睡着了 我打赌他会睡一晚
Tommy's asleep now. I bet he'll sleep through the night.
但是如果他没有 还想伤害你
But if he doesn't, and he tries to hurt you,
你就得跑
you have to run.
哈维
Harvey...
你答应吗
do you promise?
姑姑
Aunties?
你们在吗 我要
Are you here? I need--
我真的不在乎你想要什么 萨布丽娜
I frankly don't care what you need, Sabrina.
但我告诉你我需要什么 一个解释
But I'll tell you what I need. An explanation.
为什么斯派曼家的人
For why a Spellman was
会对绿谷镇的一个凡人施展死灵法术
practicing necromancy on a mortal boy in Greendale.
她都知道了 亲爱的
She knows everything, love.
为什么
And why, in Satan's name,
她要让其他女巫加入她鲁莽
she would drag other witches into her reckless,
愚蠢自私的计划
stupid, selfish plans?
我是为了哈维
I did it for Harvey.
是吗 那你说 是他让你这么做的吗
Did you? And tell me, did he ask you to do it?
没有 因为正常人不会让你去做这种事
No, because no one in their right mind would do what you did.
你怎么知道使用什么咒语
How did you even know what spell to use?
-安布罗斯说他没给你 -我没有
- Ambrose says he didn't give it to you. - I didn't.
沃德韦尔老师
Ms. Wardwell.
-她给你的 -不 我从她的办公室拿了本书
- She gave it to you? - No. No, I... took a book from her office.
所以你不但是杀人犯 还是小偷
Oh, so you're a thief, as well as a murderer.
-杀人犯 -你杀了一个女巫 不是吗
- Murderer? - You killed a witch, didn't you?
她只死了几分钟
Just for a few minutes.
这不是玩笑 萨布丽娜 你破坏了平衡
This is not a joke, Sabrina. You've thrown off the balance.
不是我 是阿加莎和多克斯杀了汤米
Not me, Agatha and Dorcas. They killed Tommy.
那不是天灾
This wasn't some natural disaster.
我在为那些女巫拨乱反正
I was undoing what witches did.
你只是让事情变得更糟
All you did was make things worse.
我会解决的 我要救汤米
I'm going to fix this, I am going to save Tommy.
解决什么 没什么解决的 他救不了
Fix what? There's nothing to fix, and he can't be saved.
结束了 萨布丽娜
It's done, Sabrina. He belongs
他属于地下 那他就得去
in the ground and that's where he's going.
我进入凡界的地狱边缘 把他的灵魂带回来就好
Not if I pass over into mortal limbo and bring his soul back.
我是半人 我可以去
I'm half-mortal, I can go there.
你要干什么
If you what?
我只需要有人把我固定在现实世界
I just need someone to anchor me here on the physical plane.
萨布丽娜 我刚刚耗尽了最后的信誉
Sabrina... I have just spent the very last of my credibility
去乞求大祭司
with the High Priest... begging,
求他让我们收拾你的烂摊子
begging him to let us clean up your mess,
并且处理暴行
to take care of this atrocity ourselves,
拯救我们家族在女巫集♥会♥的地位
to save our family in the eyes of the coven.
我们已经踏入坟墓了 年轻人
We're standing in a grave, young lady,
所有人 你还想继续挖
all of us, and you want to dig it deeper?
我不关心大祭司 泽姑
I don't care about the High Priest, Aunt Zee.
我关心正确的事 哈维 还有他哥
I care about what's right. And about Harvey. And his brother.
我要越界
I'm going to cross over.
你无法使用越界的魔法
You're not capable of the magic required to cross the barrier.
你对我的能力一无所知
You don't know what I'm capable of.
你是个16岁的孩子 不是大魔导师
You're a 16-year-old child, not some grand magus!
你不是我妈 泽尔达 就别再装了
And you're not my mother, Zelda, so stop acting like you are!
你不许这么对你泽尔达姑姑说话 绝对不行
Oy! You do not speak to your Aunt Zelda like that. Not ever!
没事 希尔达 你听到她说的了
It's fine, Hilda. You heard her.
她不是孩子 我也不是她妈
She's not a child, and I'm not her mother.
她现在是个成年女巫
She's a grown-up witch now,
是时候让她了解世界
and it's time she learned how the world,
王国 是怎么运转的了
the realms, really work.
凡事都有代价
Everything has a price.
艾德华得到了教训
Edward learned that lesson.
我也得到了
I learned it.
现在轮到你了
It's your turn now.
试着拯救这个凡人 即使粉身碎骨
Try to save this mortal, even if it rips the membrane to pieces.
但不要假装 这不是出于私心
But don't pretend it's not for selfish reasons.
等你撞了南墙
And don't come crying to me
也别来找我哭
when it all blows up in your face.
正如泽姑所说 没有人会帮助你
No one will help you, just as Aunt Zee says.
你错了 安布罗斯
You're wrong, Ambrose.
有的
There's someone.
我需要你的帮助 沃德韦尔老师
I need your help, Ms. Wardwell.
对不起 我撒了谎
I'm sorry I lied...
我很抱歉从你办公室偷了《死亡之书》
and I'm sorry I stole the Book of the Dead from your office...
但我并不为我的所为感到抱歉
but I'm not sorry for what I did.
我怎能坐视
I mean, how could I sit by and watch
哈维受苦而不做些什么
Harvey suffer without trying to do something?
我理解
I understand.
我们都做过
We've all done...
糟糕的事情来帮助我们所爱的人
unspeakable things to help the ones we love.
但是 萨布丽娜
But, Sabrina...
凡人或女巫的地狱边缘 都是死亡边缘的国度
limbo, mortal or witch, is a realm at the edge of death.
被困的灵魂在以我们无法理解的方式迷失着
The souls trapped there are lost in ways we can't understand.
被巨兽猎杀
Hunted by a monstrosity, a...
噬魂鬼
Soul-Eater that...
会把捉到的猎物吞掉
devours those it catches.
你真的要冒险去那里吗
Are you certain you want to take the risk in going there?
哈维肯定会为我奋不顾身的
Harvey would do it for me in a heartbeat.
既然这样 我知道一个入口
In that case, I... I know a threshold.
一个传送门 在树林深处
A portal, deep in the woods.
但我们必须悄悄地迅速前去 萨布丽娜
But we'll have to tread lightly and quickly, Sabrina.
微小的差错
The very slightest mistake...
都可能会给你带来灾难
could spell disaster for you...
还有金克尔先生的哥哥
and poor Mr. Kinkle's brother.
泽泽
Zelds?
不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no, no!
住手
Stop it!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
泽 你为什么要这样对自己
Zee, why would you do that to yourself?
好了
There we go.
好了
There we go.
-我们错了 -什么
- We were wrong. - What?
多年之前
All those years ago.
我们不该把萨布丽娜带回来的
We should never have taken Sabrina in.
应该让戴安娜一家把她带走
We should've let Diana's family have her.
我太傲慢了
It was my arrogance.
我以为可以抚养她 引导她
To think I could raise her. Guide her.
但她太像艾德华了
But she looked so much like Edward.
记得吗
Remember?
我没办法拒绝
I couldn't say no.
我永远都不会拒绝萨布丽娜
I could never say no to Sabrina.
泽尔达
Zelda...
你总是拒绝萨布丽娜
...you always say no to Sabrina.
只是她不听你的
She just doesn't listen to you.
好了
Come on, now.
没事了
Come on.
罚够了
Let's have enough of that.
普鲁登斯 多克斯 听好
Prudence, Dorcas, heed me.
那个回来的男孩是一个没有灵魂的躯壳
The returned boy is a soulless husk.
他在世一刻
Every moment he draws air,
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表