剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
履行我对你父亲的承诺
Exactly what I promised your father I would do.
我来照顾你 让你不受伤害
I'm looking after you, so you don't come to any harm.
等等 你跟踪我
Wait, now you're following me?
这里的矿井非常危险 萨布丽娜
These are very dangerous mines, Sabrina.
过去人们相信
In the old days, it was believed
有些隧♥道♥是直接通往
that there were tunnels that burrowed -all the way to--
地狱 是的 我听过那些故事
Hell. Yes, I know the stories.
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
-这是陷阱石吗 -不关你事
- Is that a trapping stone? - It's none of your business.
我想我已经说得很清楚
And I thought I made myself clear,
不过这是第三次 也是最后一次警告你
but consider this your third and final warning.
再有下次 我就向大祭司举报你
Next time, I'm going to have to report you to the High Priest.
-萨布丽娜 萨布丽娜 -哈维 哈维
- Sabrina! 'Brina! - Harvey? Harvey!
萨布丽娜等下 我能帮你
Sabrina, wait! I can help!
哈维 哈维
Harvey? Harvey!
-哈维怎么了 -它在这 我看到了 那边
- Harvey, what is it? - It's here. I saw it. Over there.
哈维 只是石头而已
Harvey, it-- it's just rocks.
不知道 也许我
I dunno, maybe I did--
可能是你想象的 可能是真的
Maybe you imagined it, maybe it was real.
无论如何 你和我一起下来了
And you came down here with me anyway.
你这样已经是最勇敢的人 哈维·金克尔
And that makes you the bravest, Harvey Kinkle.
-我们能走了吗 -当然
- Can we go? - Absolutely.
-你有发现吗 -一无所获
- Did you find anything? - Nothing.
我就知道会这样
I always figured it would come to this.
你弟所需要的帮助 帕特南先生
The kind of help your brother needs, Mr. Putnam,
是即时全天候的照顾
immediate, round-the-clock care...
我那里会容易得多
that'll be much easier at my facility.
我不想他受罪
I don't want him suffering.
上次我们说起的时候
The last time we spoke,
你说你弟一直有"恶魔"
you told me your brother has always had "Demons."
有什么特别的是我需要知道的吗
Any specific incidents I should know about?
有那么一次
There was this one time...
杰西喜欢穿我们母亲的裙子
Jesse liked to put on our mother's dresses.
我们小孩只是哈哈大笑
Us kids would just laugh, you know?
但有一次 他被父亲当场逮到
But one time, our daddy caught him in the act.
把他打得鼻青脸肿
Beat him black and blue.
他之后就不再穿裙子了
Well, he quit putting on her dresses after that.
我们一直在为他的
And we always struggled with his, uh...
性取向挣扎
you know, sexuality.
他的取向
His proclivities.
你才有病 娘娘腔
You're the one who's sick, girl-boy.
你是个可憎之人
You're the abomination.
你说这些干吗 爸
What are you saying all that stuff for, Dad?
以前发生的事
What happened in the past has nothing to do
和杰西叔叔如今的遭遇无关
with what's happening to Uncle Jesse now!
-苏茜 -这是你女儿吗 帕特南先生
- Susie. - Is this your daughter, Mr. Putnam?
你不能因为他穿过一次裙子
You can't send him off to a loony bin
就把他送进精神病院
because he put on a dress once.
你都不知道他这么做的原因
You don't even know why he did that.
杰西需要帮助 我们帮不了他
Jesse needs help. Help we can't give him.
那我得去看看
Then I wanna see it.
我要去看看他去的地方
I wanna see the place where he's gonna go.
确保那里
Make sure it's...
确保那里没问题
Make sure it's okay.
有好消息吗 医生
What's the good word, doc?
算不上 牧师
Not much, Reverend.
跟大多数退行性近视眼病例一样
As with most cases of degenerative myopia,
你女儿的视力正在急剧衰退
your daughter's vision loss is progressing steadily and rapidly.
上次我们来 你提过手术
Last time we were here, you mentioned a surgery?
嗯 透明晶体摘除手术 不过我想提醒你们
Yes, a clear lens extraction, but I want to caution you--
机会并不高
That my chances aren't good.
是吧
Are they?
-不过只要有机会 -爸
- But if there's any chance-- - Daddy.
能让我们独处下吗 医生
Will you give us a minute, doc?
当然 慢慢来
Of course. Take your time.
怎么了 宝贝
What is it, baby?
爸
Daddy...
你觉得上帝是在惩罚我吗
do you think that God could be punishing me?
为什么惩罚你
Punishing you for what?
你一直说
You say all the time...
沃克尔奶奶失明
Grandma Walker went blind...
是因为她没有信仰
because she didn't have faith.
你和她不一样 罗莎琳德 你有信仰
But you're not like her, Rosalind. You have faith.
我有吗
Do I?
我不确定
I'm not so sure.
找到你了 混♥蛋♥
Got you, creep.
阿波菲斯 他叫阿波菲斯
Apophis. His name's Apophis.
如果我们把碎石熔起来
If we fuse the pieces together,
我能像封印芭德芭那样封住恶魔吗
can I trap the demon like I did the Batibat?
你要先把它从杰西·帕特南身上驱出来
You'll have to get it out of Jesse Putnam first.
起初 在荷马时期
Originally, from the time of Homer,
"恶魔"一词是用来形容仁慈之心的
the word "Demon" was used to describe a being of benevolence.
当然 这个意思被伪教歪曲
Of course, that meaning has been perverted by the False Church,
现在则是恶毒的意义
and now carries with it connotations of malevolence.
布莱克伍德魔父
Father Blackwood?
什么事 斯派曼小姐
Yes, Miss Spellman?
女巫能进行驱魔吗
Can witches perform exorcisms?
斯派曼小姐 我不清楚这个问题
Miss Spellman, I'm not sure what that question
和我们在本堂课所讲的内容有什么关联
has to do with anything we're discussing in this seminar,
但是 女巫不能驱魔
but no, witches may not.
请问有谁能告诉萨布丽娜 为什么不能
Someone tell Sabrina, please, why that is?
驱魔是天主教的
Exorcisms are a Catholic rite
由男性牧师召唤伪神
in which male priests call upon the False God
协助驱逐恶魔的仪式
for assistance to expel demons.
正确 我刚才说到
Correct. Now, as I was saying,
古代的亚述人特别...
the ancient Assyrians, particularly, were--
请讲 斯派曼小姐
Yes, Miss Spellman?
我朋友的叔叔被阿波菲斯恶魔附身了
My friend's uncle is being possessed by a demon, Apophis.
这给绿谷镇的女巫带来不必要的关注怎么办
What if this brings unwanted attention to the witches of Greendale?
这个无需担心
That's not a concern,
因为阿波菲斯的附身持续时间一般不长
as possessions involving Apophis rarely last long.
为什么
Why is that?
阿波菲斯是一种寄生恶魔 也叫吞噬虫
Apophis is a parasitic demon, also known as the Devouring Worm.
他由内而外地啃食你朋友叔叔的身体
He's feasting on your friend's uncle from the inside out.
就算他还活着 也活不了多久了
If he's alive, he won't be for long.
那就要采取行动 而且要快
Then something has to be done, and fast.
没必要 我说了 凡人很快就会死了
No need. As I said, the mortal will be gone soon.
如果恶魔吃完了 他接下来去哪里
Where does the demon go then, once he's done feasting?
我认为他会和其它寄生虫一样
I imagine he'll do what all parasites do.
到另一个活着的寄主里
Jump to another warm host.
通常是已经和阿波菲斯有过接触的身体
Usually a body that's already come into contact with Apophis.
那就是我朋友了
That would be my friends.
如果女巫不能进行驱魔
So if witches can't perform exorcisms,
那他们...那我们能做些什么
then what can they... we do?
-来驱逐这个混♥蛋♥ - 一些恶魔能被驱逐
- Banish this creep? - Some demons can be banished.
比较顽固的那种 就像吞噬虫
More tenacious ones, like the Devouring Worm,
需要驱魔仪式
would require an exorcism.
又说回来了 女巫不允许 也不能驱魔
Which, again, witches are not allowed or able to perform.
就到这里 下课
On that note, class dismissed.
-想聊聊吗 -聊什么
- Wanna talk about it? - What?
你担心的事
Whatever's on your mind?
能聊就好了 尼克
I wish I could, Nick,
-但是我得 -我猜猜 要去救朋友
- but I've got-- - Let me guess... friends to save?
驱魔
Demons to exorcise?
你真叛逆 斯派曼 我就喜欢这样的女巫
You're a rebel, Spellman. That's how I like my witches.
尼古拉斯 我得说清楚 我有男朋友
Nicholas, to be clear, I have a boyfriend.
是的 但是你有两种天性
Yes... but you also have two natures.
你在两所学校念书 为何不跟两个男孩约会
You go to two schools. Why not date two guys?
我不介意分享
I'm down with sharing.
在学院还好吗 亲爱的
How was the academy, love?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表